Too soon?

Basically, I want this:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...think-1110116/
    zedten and bbafdad like this.
    03-09-18 06:19 PM
    Nah, it's fine. But you're not getting that. Sorry.
    Carjackd, LCW and ppeters914 like this.
    03-09-18 07:17 PM
    Also on my wish list, cobalt blue (body & keyboard).
    ZX14R Pilot likes this.
    03-09-18 09:04 PM
    I'm waiting on the K2 tho I likely won't be getting it right away "Unlessen" it has some new high tech feature...like a trackpad in the spacebar or somewhere else for that matter, lol. Otherwise it's just a K1 with more space and RAM. If that's the case, my KEYone is still running gorgeously
    03-09-18 09:05 PM
    I love the K1 not sure I'm ready for k2 I don't think it's necessary yet! I don't get good with my phone til about a year lol I'm youtubing twittering and IGing as fast as the rest ofem so I'm good
    TCM01 likes this.
    03-09-18 09:40 PM
    Hoping to see some leaks in this month.
    And fingers crossed that it does come to India just like the KEYᴼᴺᴱ.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    03-09-18 11:21 PM
    I love the K1 not sure I'm ready for k2 I don't think it's necessary yet! I don't get good with my phone til about a year lol I'm youtubing twittering and IGing as fast as the rest ofem so I'm good
    I totally agree with you!
    TCM01 likes this.
    03-10-18 04:00 AM
    The leaked KEYone 2 screen protector is not available until June. If this is a genuine product, then we could expect an announcement in May or June.

I like my KEYone. However, if it is bigger, with a normal screen size, bit bigger keyboard with an upgraded camera and CPU, then I will switch immediately.
    bbafdad likes this.
    03-10-18 04:34 AM
    I'm waiting on the K2 tho I likely won't be getting it right away "Unlessen" it has some new high tech feature...like a trackpad in the spacebar or somewhere else for that matter, lol. Otherwise it's just a K1 with more space and RAM. If that's the case, my KEYone is still running gorgeously
    Yes, I agree with the idea that just adding 1 - 3 GB does not make it that compelling. I am thinking that maybe size matters: seems like something smaller (like older BB7's) or something larger (a la Passport) might be interesting. Battery life needs to be as good (this has REALLY been helpful). And, yes, probably everything does need a small upgrade, including GB and camera. What really needs an upgrade are the speakers and connectivity -- it's not terrible but it's worse than my s6 and Kyocera, not to mention PPSE and Z10.
    Pistooli and DWonder like this.
    03-10-18 08:52 AM
    Yes, I agree with the idea that just adding 1 - 3 GB does not make it that compelling. I am thinking that maybe size matters: seems like something smaller (like older BB7's) or something larger (a la Passport) might be interesting. Battery life needs to be as good (this has REALLY been helpful). And, yes, probably everything does need a small upgrade, including GB and camera. What really needs an upgrade are the speakers and connectivity -- it's not terrible but it's worse than my s6 and Kyocera, not to mention PPSE and Z10.
    I concur. A new device with the same design will definitely be a flop... Even if the hw is upgraded.
    03-10-18 10:46 AM
    Hopefully it won't be called a key two. If it looks anything like a passport then I would be seriously tempted to try it,once it's been given a good few look overs by cb users. ;-)

Posted via CB10
    03-10-18 12:20 PM
    Too soon?
    Nope, but now that you started this it allows me to start a KEYthree waiting room.

This should be interesting to watch.
    ppeters914, EwanJP and skinnymike1 like this.
    03-10-18 09:47 PM
    Nope, but now that you started this it allows me to start a KEYthree waiting room.

This should be interesting to watch.
    KEYthree? Forget that! I'm waiting for the KEYfive

I'm planning on buying the KEY2 as long as it has the rumored specs and even better battery. I'm also hoping for better build quality. Titanium chassis anyone? In the past year I've had to replace the entire frame, the screen, and now I have issues with the "sym" & RH shift buttons

I like my phone, but in 12 years with BlackBerry have never spent so much repairing a phone! The case twisted after a 15' fall onto a hard surface (so I will give them that one because i was just impressed it was still in one piece) The screen broke after a cheap swivel holster didn't swivel when I got up, but rather dumped my phone. And now the buttons just stopped working one day.

I can see why people may want the dimensions to change, but I don't. It's already big enough. Maybe balance it better....

Sorry for the rant. This was suppose to be a short little joke post
    03-12-18 09:12 AM
    Not too soon... But also not getting what I want... Bla1ze must be clairvoyant.

https://forums.crackberry.com/rumore...nders-1140493/
    04-12-18 06:21 PM
    The leaked KEYone 2 screen protector is not available until June. If this is a genuine product, then we could expect an announcement in May or June.

I like my KEYone. However, if it is bigger, with a normal screen size, bit bigger keyboard with an upgraded camera and CPU, then I will switch immediately.
    What do you mean by a normal screen size? Proportionally standard? I agree with that. I would like something big enough to replace a tablet. But with the keyboard.
    04-12-18 08:14 PM
    What do you mean by a normal screen size? Proportionally standard? I agree with that. I would like something big enough to replace a tablet. But with the keyboard.
    Aspect ratio that supports 16:9 video watch. It's bit annoying when watching YouTube, there are two black bar on top and bottom of the video.
    04-12-18 08:19 PM
    So just IMO

Form factor size is fine. Actually almost perfect. I personally wouldn't want anything too much bigger or too much smaller. The smaller screen (and aspect ratios) are kind of annoying but I've gotten over it for the most part.

Also, IIRC - part of the reason the K1 has such great battery life is because it does not have the latest and great processor chip. And it uses what it has smartly.

A Key2 with faster everything could take a hit on battery life. Guessing. Maybe someone else can chime in on this.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-12-18 11:51 PM
    Nah, it's fine. But you're not getting that. Sorry.
    I don’t know Bla1ze, this render looks pretty promising and should reduce the inadvertent capacitive key presses will using the pkb.
    LCW likes this.
    04-27-18 08:30 AM
    I don’t know Bla1ze, this render looks pretty promising and should reduce the inadvertent capacitive key presses will using the pkb.
    Whether you like it or not is one thing. Whether you're getting it is another.
    04-27-18 08:35 AM
    Whether you like it or not is one thing. Whether you're getting it is another.
    Right you are. I’ve actually been waiting to get back into the B.B. community and was hoping Blackberry would offer an iPhone/Android trade-in program like they did in 2014 for the Passport.
    04-27-18 01:47 PM
    Biding my time, day by day getting closer...

https://m.crackberry.com/new-batch-b...49xs9xu56Vb.97
    LCW likes this.
    04-28-18 05:40 PM
    Not too soon... waiting impatiently... not worth getting a Keyone right now at least for me. Key2 can’t get here soon enough!

Hope it’s not plagued with falling off screens or other quality issues.
    04-29-18 01:21 PM
    04-29-18 01:48 PM
    05-11-18 03:17 PM