09-18-17 07:22 PM
37 12
tools
    May I ask for those with lifted keys do you carry the BlackBerry KEYone in your pants pockets, specifically your front pocket?

The physical keyboard of my BlackBerry KEYone is purrfect. Not a typo.
    08-24-17 12:41 PM
    Would like to see pics of the damaged keys
    08-24-17 01:32 PM
    Keypad numbers coming  off-img_20170824_144259_hdr.jpg

Hopefully the picture comes through. Still waiting for my return label after I called again and sent an e-mail. Yes, I have my phone in my right front pants pocket as I've done with every phone for the last 15+ years. If it can't withstand that type of use, then they have a build issue.
    joewoo, gizmo21 and WT44 like this.
    08-24-17 03:51 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170824_144259_hdr.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	429093

Hopefully the picture comes through. Still waiting for my return label after I called again and sent an e-mail. Yes, I have my phone in my right front pants pocket as I've done with every phone for the last 15+ years. If it can't withstand that type of use, then they have a build issue.
    It's like a hangnail.... dang
    08-24-17 04:19 PM
    I almost wrote that!
    08-24-17 04:29 PM
    It's like a hangnail.... dang
    Obviously, the design permits a key or keys to get caught on something (seam or fingernail when reaching for it) and get lifted out of position.
    08-25-17 01:37 AM
    If anyone cares about the process...I sent the phone in on 8/24 (finally got the shipping label) and received an e-mail that the case was closed on 8/29. Last time I received this e-mail, I received the phone 3 days later. On Friday, 9/1, no phone so I sent an e-mail for tracking. I heard nothing and called today, 9/6. I was told they are waiting for parts. They marked it "urgent" but no idea of a date. I voiced my displeasure and was told they'd keep an eye on it. I said if it takes more than a few more days, I'd like a new phone and there was no real response to that. If I don't hear anything by 9/11, I'll ask for a supervisor. That will be almost a month with no phone. The design and build are one thing, the lack of adequate support and this whole process is brutal.
    09-06-17 03:39 PM
    My K1 also has a keyboard lift on the "P" key, but I'm hesitant to send it in for repair since the keyboard is still working and the lifted key is miraculously still well anchored. The delays you've described definitely confirm my concerns.
    09-06-17 11:18 PM
    I'd like to see data on most of the things you say....

How's your 2 day battery life going? lol
    Actually I've disagreed with slagman on many things over the last year or so but one thing I can say is he doesn't speak for others. With that said, I would also agree with him that I highly doubt "most" of us are on replacement device.
    Now my next question, how are people treating their phones exactly?
    09-06-17 11:27 PM
    Horrible customer service. No communication skills. Horrible phone. I've had BB since the 8870 or something like that. I will not own another phone from this company. I pray the one they sent me sells on fleabay so I can purchase a private and a classic. Stay away or warranty with a third party. These people will kill the brand just on the lousy customer service.
    09-17-17 04:12 PM
    Yes, the service is awful. Received my phone back on Wednesday so it wasn't quite a month with no phone. They never corresponded again, the phone just arrived at my door (though I had to sign for it). The Q button is fine and it's the same phone but all is fine. The fingerprint scanner hasn't failed yet, either. We'll see. Hopefully I won't have to deal with the service side again.
    09-18-17 02:07 PM
    Actually I've disagreed with slagman on many things over the last year or so but one thing I can say is he doesn't speak for others. With that said, I would also agree with him that I highly doubt "most" of us are on replacement device.
    Now my next question, how are people treating their phones exactly?
    I... actually have no words... *fistbump*

Disagreeing with my opinions is fine, but glad you understand I never intend for any of what I say to mean that I think everyone else feels the same way or even that everyone else should feel the same way. I'm glad you got that, so many people seem to not grasp that concept...
    ray689 likes this.
    09-18-17 07:22 PM
37 12