Call ebay and see what they might do on the phone... they're pretty nice

I sent it back to ebay seller and I'll get a replacment... if replacment still doesn't work, i'll return it, leave bad feedback and buy a K1 BE (64GB/4GB)
    03-31-19 05:33 PM
    Be aware that if you get the unbranded one, you won't get VoLTE (HD call quality) on AT&T.
    VoLTE is not a big deal to me as the K1 is my secondary device since I don't ever think the K1 fully supported verizon if I'm right?
    03-31-19 05:39 PM
    If you decide to skip the ebay sale, you can call ebay and have them make it into a return instead. You should not have anything to pay including return shipping charges.
    03-31-19 06:05 PM
    What about *#*#46368676#*#* and confirming network, signal strength, etc? Further down are toggles for cellular radio power, VoLTE provisioned and a few more.

At the bottom are "operator provisioning info" and "trigger operator provisioning."

Maybe hit the trigger operator button and power cycle the phone?

Edit: Whoops missed the part where you sent it back. My bad.
    03-31-19 06:12 PM
    VoLTE is not a big deal to me as the K1 is my secondary device since I don't ever think the K1 fully supported verizon if I'm right?
    I just recently got a KeyOne (BBB100-3) and VoLTE on VZW works fine... my previous phone was non-VoLTE, on the account it automatically added the $0 option on the line (don't remember if they call it "Advanced Calling" or "HD Voice"). VoLTE actually appeared to not work at first (the "Advanced calling" wouldn't enable, and calls were indeed going over 1X)... it took a good 2 or 3 hours for whatever to percolate through VZW's network, then VoLTE enabled and worked fine. No wifi calling in the menu, and it doesn't flip on in the dialing code menu.

AFAIK with other models, I read some got BBB100-2 to work; if VZW's database doesn't recognize it as a KeyOne, apparently you can contact them and they'll add it to the database as a KeyOne, at which point the VoLTE works fine. Probably would work with other BBB100-x variants, but until B5 (850mhz) LTE is rolled out you'd REALLY want one with band 13 (700mhz C) (otherwise, outside the cities you'd usually be using 2100mhz LTE on sites spaced for 850mhz cellular, probably not very good.)

Cheers!
    --Henry
    scrannel likes this.
    04-01-19 12:14 AM
    ok it's been over a week since the seller has gotten my defective phone back and has not sent a replacment back i'm thinking it might almost be time to open an ebay claim if he doesn't resolve my issue by today.. it's unacceptable and given the amount of time it takes to test a sim card the replacement should have been here already I only got to use the phone for 3 days (while letting AT&T activate) would you open a claim at this point? all he has to say up to this point is "we'll see and we'll get it to you ASAP"
    04-08-19 11:36 AM
    ok it's been over a week since the seller has gotten my defective phone back and has not sent a replacment back i'm thinking it might almost be time to open an ebay claim if he doesn't resolve my issue by today.. it's unacceptable and given the amount of time it takes to test a sim card the replacement should have been here already I only got to use the phone for 3 days (while letting AT&T activate) would you open a claim at this point? all he has to say up to this point is "we'll see and we'll get it to you ASAP"
    Once you’re past the day for seller to handle without eBay, then it’s a good idea to get eBay involved.
    04-09-19 06:36 AM
    As I said before, it is very fishy. Let us know how it turned out. buy from legit source next time (BBMo official site, or amazon or stores, etc.)
    04-09-19 07:16 PM
    As I said before, it is very fishy. Let us know how it turned out. buy from legit source next time (BBMo official site, or amazon or stores, etc.)
    eBay is pretty close legit with it’s buyer protection. It does require checking and testing products upon receipt more. However, lately, I’ve noticed some imposter goods on Amazon more. The same problem retailers sell the same problems on both sites interchangeably...
    04-09-19 10:29 PM
34 12