I said goodbye to my iPhone when the Classic came out. Loved BB10 and my Classic and couldn't believe how it was such a great operating interface / phone... yet, as amazingly as BB10 was, reality and market forces were too obvious to ignore... I did not want to go back to iPhone or dive into Android.. But then Mercury post started to appear; rumours. ...

From that point on I had to have that phone when it comes out.. I did. yes, I had to return the first Keyone I got; it was replaced by Bell. No issue since; I love the flexibility. While I do miss BB10, this Keyone does the job; love the PKB and the productivity it brings. So many threads out there about issues, this and that. For me, this phone is the natural progression. Hope many of you share the same thing.
    FF22 and dollface like this.
    09-13-17 11:29 PM
    yes the keyone is excellent... loved my classic and passport.... but keyone is the best of all smartphone world's in one place.
    09-14-17 03:11 AM
    yes the keyone is excellent... loved my classic and passport.... but keyone is the best of all smartphone world's in one place.
    Same here, there are very, very little things I'd like to see improved on the K1 but overall this really is the closest "perfect" smartphone for my needs. I love the keyboard, I love the battery life, I enjoy the reliable performance. Only the screen could be a tad brighter outdoors and it should really be dimmer in the dark. I also wish TCL could improve the capacitive keyboard feature back to Priv level, which was flawless.
    09-14-17 08:50 AM
    Classic > PRIV > KEYᵒⁿᵉ and I can say I like the KEYᵒⁿᵉ much better than my previous devices. My wife and I have had them since CDMA release on Best Buy and have had zero issues. It turns heads when it's noticed in the wild.
    09-14-17 09:02 AM
    I also loved my Classic and the previous 6 blackberrys to that one, but I have serious love for the KeyOne. I am an app person and rely on many apps, and this just runs flawlessly, much better than android apps on my Classic.
    ObiGeorge likes this.
    09-14-17 09:05 AM