I feel like I had keyone because I been reading for months and it's already growing on me. I am already getting bore with Keyone lol. So what's after Keyone?
    The WaitTwo, DelayedTwo or CancelledTwo.

Take your pick. But don't say you weren't warned of the "COMING SOON" shenanigans.
    04-01-17 10:27 PM
    Yes, that's the critical fact here. TCL is being shady before the phone has even hit the market. What will they be like to deal with in terms of customer support, returns, RMA, etc? Not looking promising. Cistulli's reasoning for the delay doesn't ring true either. Without pre orders, they have no way of quantifying "interest" in the device. Other than from forums and a few hammered peeps at meet ups with CBK, how can they gauge demand? This totally reminds me of the endless parade of BS that came out of Blackberry to justify the delay of the launch of BB10.

Given the predicament the BB brand is in (ie. near zero worldwide interest), they needed flawless execution for this launch. Instead, TCL is mirroring the launch debacles of BB itself. It just boggles the mind. Do the MBA educated execs not understand that any launch delay, dishonesty and uncertainty simply is NOT good business, especially with a brand on life support? Just launch the effin' phone! If stock levels can't meet demand, fine. At least those with the phone in hand can build and perpetuate the hype to keep the broader market interested. Ask Apple how I know this to be true.
    Spot on.
    drcharlton and mister2d like this.
    04-02-17 12:06 AM
    I feel like I had keyone because I been reading for months and it's already growing on me. I am already getting bore with Keyone lol. So what's after Keyone?
    Chapter 11.
    krazyatom likes this.
    04-02-17 01:17 AM
    Chapter 11.
    Nooooo!!!
    04-02-17 01:32 AM
    For sure waiting for KEYone at a great price! Compared to recent launches all 700 dollar and higher range. My cash is for KEYone.
    04-02-17 04:35 AM
    It could kill someone. I could die of frustration or maybe I'll just go and kill someone myself just to fill the waiting time. Or maybe, out of a sense of abandonment by the company that I thought loved me, I'll take up extreme sports in a bid to reinvent myself and end up in a coma for twelve months and then die. And it will all be BlackBerry's fault or TCL or BlackBerry mobile or what the hell ever they call themselves now.

Posted via CB10
    Really now.. what is your current phone that it has made you so frustrated? Maybe the people here could offer any help.
    04-02-17 05:36 AM
    Oh yeah I also forgave it being from some no name Chinese company too.

xoxo
    Don't lose your faith. It will be the only one with PKB out there. And btw, iPhones are assembled by a no name Chinese manufacturer too.
    xoj3nn3rsox likes this.
    04-02-17 05:40 AM
    💀 me after reading this
    04-02-17 10:25 AM
    Perhaps they gauged interest from the number of signups for KEYone updates from BlackBerry Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-17 10:49 AM
    Perhaps they gauged interest from the number of signups for KEYone updates from BlackBerry Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    Total BS excuse. Most likely is that they figured carrier support is more important to get larger sales and the carriers said not now during Samsung sweepstakes but before Apple.

I've already lost faith decided to finally kick the PKB habit and go with slab (dtek60 or moto zplay) but those still waiting for this better brace for June or later to get their hands on the device.

As much as I'd like to say I'll buy it eventually, I finally realized how much this PKB requirement is limiting my choices so I'm going to give it a real effort. I did get by with my Z30 for a good 9 months and it wasn't all that bad.
    04-03-17 12:22 AM
    Total BS excuse. Most likely is that they figured carrier support is more important to get larger sales and the carriers said not now during Samsung sweepstakes but before Apple.

I've already lost faith decided to finally kick the PKB habit and go with slab (dtek60 or moto zplay) but those still waiting for this better brace for June or later to get their hands on the device.

As much as I'd like to say I'll buy it eventually, I finally realized how much this PKB requirement is limiting my choices so I'm going to give it a real effort. I did get by with my Z30 for a good 9 months and it wasn't all that bad.
    Well if you're getting the DTEK60, money is still going to the very company responsible and doesn't help with your cause of not buying the KEYone...
    04-03-17 12:31 PM
    Check the UK online stores, will start delivering 5th May.
    04-03-17 01:41 PM
    Can't decide between Keyone, Galaxy S9, iPhone 9 or Pixel 2...
    floc likes this.
    04-06-17 09:32 AM
    Did you list those in order of expected release date?
    04-06-17 09:56 AM
    Don't lose your faith. It will be the only one with PKB out there.
    That Moto Z keyboard mod looks promising, and it would not surprise me at all if they can get it released before the K1.
    04-06-17 12:12 PM
    What year though? Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-17-17 11:53 AM
    Late may more likely. Clove uk just sent a note to customers moving the date from 5th to 22nd May.
    04-18-17 08:39 AM
    Pretty interesting. Why can't they announce a date? Be it June July whatever. Just give a date and let fans have some peace.
    04-18-17 10:14 AM
    Late may more likely. Clove uk just sent a note to customers moving the date from 5th to 22nd May.
    That wildly successful Instagram marketing and BBM Channel creation must have triggered a mass flood of Enterprise & Business orders. Initially they were caught off guard by the sheer volume of demand after CES & MWC that they couldn't possibly keep up with the numbers. But now, things are getting out of control. Orders must be coming in by the 10s of millions!!!!!

But don't worry, it's "COMING SOON".
    04-18-17 10:49 AM
    It would be a really good idea to keep the price point at $549 but bumping the soc to the SD821 for this beast. I'm not sure the 625 is a good mate to the camera sensor on board. May decrease the quality of images and 4K recording. However I do look forward to the battery life with the mid-ranger.
    04-18-17 10:53 AM
    That wildly successful Instagram marketing and BBM Channel creation must have triggered a mass flood of Enterprise & Business orders. Initially they were caught off guard by the sheer volume of demand after CES & MWC that they couldn't possibly keep up with the numbers. But now, things are getting out of control. Orders must be coming in by the 10s of millions!!!!!

But don't worry, it's "COMING SOON".
    Yep. They will be going head to head with the big boys for sure. Wink wink.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 11:04 AM
    Pretty interesting. Why can't they announce a date? Be it June July whatever. Just give a date and let fans have some peace.
    They obviously don't even know themselves !!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 11:23 AM
197 ... 678