Personally, it gives people more time to save if they are ordering an unlocked version. I am expecting the KEYone in September, this way it will be on time for me or I might get surprised by getting one sooner
    03-31-17 03:42 PM
    September which year? And the sad thing about my comment is that it's not a joke anymore hahaha...

Personally, it gives people more time to save if they are ordering an unlocked version. I am expecting the KEYone in September, this way it will be on time for me or I might get surprised by getting one sooner
    03-31-17 03:46 PM
    This might sound silly. But whilst this is 2017...and other fans get pissed when their pre orders are delivered 5 hours late. Here we are still working on 2010 targeted supply chain/communication/marketing issues. if you think about it, were sooo out of sync on this forum and bb haha
    03-31-17 04:02 PM
    Thread title needs to be changed, because he said starts production end of April, hits the market after May, so we are looking like June for first availability.
    03-31-17 04:04 PM
    Don't know what all the fuss is. We all knew this was coming. Waiting a little longer will not kill anyone. It's just a tad frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    It could kill someone. I could die of frustration or maybe I'll just go and kill someone myself just to fill the waiting time. Or maybe, out of a sense of abandonment by the company that I thought loved me, I'll take up extreme sports in a bid to reinvent myself and end up in a coma for twelve months and then die. And it will all be BlackBerry's fault or TCL or BlackBerry mobile or what the hell ever they call themselves now.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 04:04 PM
    Is it may 2017? lol.
    03-31-17 04:05 PM
    You say April at MWC .. and now you say production starts in April? I'm not even going to believe you saying it's going to launch in May now. Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice... no..no.. it will never happen. ''

Tomorrow i'm heading downtown to prebook the S8 Plus or grab the 7 Plus...

This waiting using my temporary NON-Blackberry phone for months after ditching my 2nd Priv has taught me that typing on glass isn't that all bad. So why should i need a keyboard phone now???

Damnit. This is more disappointing than Trump becoming POTUS.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_a_life_(idiom)

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 04:07 PM
    Sigh...they're losing us....
    I buy a lot of things to make a point... to support the company. I use my $ as a vote. A purchase is a vote for that company.
    i.e. I closed all my Wells Fargo account when that whole debacle came about...etc...

I think that today, I may be heartbroken and they've lost my vote.
    I wanted a PKB so bad. I forgave the subpar name. I forgave the overpricing. I forgave the sub-Priv specs.
    I had a countdown to Feb 25th MWC launch in my planner.
    I couldn't wait for March to be over because then it'll be April.
    And now, I'm almost done done.
    Someone help bring me backkkkkkkk.
    Someone like Steve Cistulli? Don't keep breaking my heart man.

xoxo
    03-31-17 04:09 PM
    Oh yeah I also forgave it being from some no name Chinese company too.

xoxo
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    03-31-17 04:10 PM
    Steve Cistulli tweeted that it would be available in May so no one is getting it in April. Still no date just "May". So if their May now is like their April from MWC it could be June lol
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    03-31-17 04:11 PM
    You'll forgive them when you have the phone, which you will have in the end, i'm pretty sure of it. You'll wait again and again for a bb. Despite they can make stupid decisions and are totally unorganized.

I'll do the same by the way.
    03-31-17 04:13 PM
    Steve Cistulli just tweeted a response to this mornings news. Over 6 tweets he said that US and Canada will not be released until May. He then went on to say they'll share further details as they get into May. If details aren't arriving until May, I'm guessing phones won't be available until the end of May.

This was a big moment for them, sad to see that they botched this release. Not a good look for their "1st" BlackBerry Mobile phone.
    03-31-17 04:13 PM
    Take a look at @steveCistulli's Tweet: https://twitter.com/SteveCistulli/st...812640256?s=09

By the way, again someone's cleaning up John Chen's back.
    03-31-17 04:15 PM
    And of course no news for European customers. Typical.
    03-31-17 04:16 PM
    Edit: post deleted.
    03-31-17 04:19 PM
    Has there been any news on UK carriers yet? Was so hoping to get a plan in place, might have to put my old handset to SIM only
    03-31-17 04:19 PM
    Im not an expert but they are not producing anything revolutionary but off the lot 3 year old parts...coulsnt they have started this project much earlier? Mean classic is how old? They didnt just develop the keyboard last year.
    mister2d likes this.
    03-31-17 04:22 PM
    someone to bring you back? i think you just need a little blow to tilt you over the edge hahaha...

Sigh...they're losing us....
    I buy a lot of things to make a point... to support the company. I use my $ as a vote. A purchase is a vote for that company.
    i.e. I closed all my Wells Fargo account when that whole debacle came about...etc...

I think that today, I may be heartbroken and they've lost my vote.
    I wanted a PKB so bad. I forgave the subpar name. I forgave the overpricing. I forgave the sub-Priv specs.
    I had a countdown to Feb 25th MWC launch in my planner.
    I couldn't wait for March to be over because then it'll be April.
    And now, I'm almost done done.
    Someone help bring me backkkkkkkk.
    Someone like Steve Cistulli? Don't keep breaking my heart man.

xoxo
    xoj3nn3rsox likes this.
    03-31-17 04:24 PM
    Well - since my 10.3.3 update my Passport no longer works on my work email system. I convinced myself beginning of March I could struggle along until April. Waiting to May - I just don't think I can do it. But - what option do I have if I want a PBK? Priv I guess is my only choice. After 12+ years on Blackberry - if I have to go to a full touch device - after all this pain of late - I may finally jump ship. Really don't want to - but I cannot work like this.
    Same situation with me. I no longer have work email and calendar support on my Classic because it's all gone to Android/iOS, so I have a deadline. I eBayed a Priv to hold me over, which I'm not thrilled about because I had a Priv before and couldn't grow to like the sliding form factor.
    03-31-17 04:26 PM
    someone to bring you back? i think you just need a little blow to tilt you over the edge hahaha...
    I am an overly generous goddess. I've invoked my 5 strikes rule for BBRY. Definitely over the edge hehe.

xoxo
    03-31-17 04:29 PM
    hahaha... well, i saw what you wrote in twitter... you go girl! i mean, i think it's important for them to be aware of that some bb potential customer are not happy with all this, even when some other are totally ok with it... BTW, i just came back from California for a business trip, the prices you guys pay for gas are insane... we should tweet Cistulli and complain to him about that too hahaha...

I am an overly generous goddess. I've invoked my 5 strikes rule for BBRY. Definitely over the edge hehe.

xoxo
    03-31-17 04:36 PM
    Means when it come out it will be rock solid and stable....looking forward to getting Keyone.

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully. Which would be counter to BBs track record in many cases the last 5 or so years. Or more. (cough storm).
    03-31-17 04:46 PM
    Just check'n if if you guys are ok?
    anon(2313227), falbo and grover5 like this.
    03-31-17 04:49 PM
    Haha ... the fanboys are busy trying to put a positive spin on this botched release and the haters are celebrating yet another BlackBerry failure to release a phone properly. But guess what; we're all still going to buy it (just a month later). So yes, we'll all be ok.
    03-31-17 04:57 PM
    I listened to the recording to verify exactly what was said on the call.

That one is not going to be slated to ship until probably May timeframe. I think the first manufacture/production run is the end of April. So, ah, the product looks pretty good, but the worldwide availability is gonna be, hm, later than May.
    So he slipped a lot of weasel words in there and we all know John Chen is a terrible communicator. Make of it what you will.

What dreamsphones May come...

EDIT: And of course, Steve Cistulli of TCL turns that exercise into a waste of time, coming out and tweeting to confirm a May release for US and Canada. See: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-date-1104314/
    Last edited by keyboardweeb; 03-31-17 at 05:29 PM. Reason: ETA
    03-31-17 05:23 PM
197 ... 34567 ...