If my gf was this late with her time of the month I'd be pretty upset too.

They priced it at $549 US in March so maybes it will be down to $489 US when it comes out. Ha
    Better late than never in this scenario, lol.
    03-31-17 09:43 AM
    They should push Nougat out to their current lineup of devices to tide current customers over...
    WT44 likes this.
    03-31-17 09:47 AM
    Sadly I am losing patience with BB and TCL. It's no wonder that Apple and Samsung do so well. They have their act together and put a phone out soon after it has been publicised. It boggles my mind the ineptitude of the marketing teams and those in charge of such an important task as getting the phone out to the people who want it. Build some hype and kill it dead by not releasing the phone... way to go!
    WT44 and FairlightRacing like this.
    03-31-17 09:51 AM
    They should push Nougat out to their current lineup of devices to tide current customers over...
    Agreed... why hold an os for new device launching..lame
    WT44 likes this.
    03-31-17 09:52 AM
    What a joke, March was torture and now have another month of it..
    WT44 likes this.
    03-31-17 09:55 AM
    Agreed... why hold an os for new device launching..lame
    So you get mad and upset at your current one and buy the new one giving them more money. Makes sense for a business to do such things. It's the very thing that all android OEM's do.

I instead of updating your old stuff, just build a new one and lie about not being able to update the old stuff so customers keep buying new stuff every year.
    03-31-17 09:56 AM
    Another example of why BlackBerry has become the laughingstock of the tech industry.

And before the fanboys come in with the "It's TCL not BlackBerry" excuse, we've been told repeatedly that hardware is final, software is not, and BB is doing the software.
    03-31-17 09:57 AM
    Hey, haven't you heard that it is not BlackBerry anymore? It's now that Truly Coming Late company.

Posted from my  Passport
    Tragically Coming Late
    03-31-17 10:03 AM
    Disapointeeeedd
    kwabena1041 likes this.
    03-31-17 10:08 AM
    Another example of why BlackBerry has become the laughingstock of the tech industry.

And before the fanboys come in with the "It's TCL not BlackBerry" excuse, we've been told repeatedly that hardware is final, software is not, and BB is doing the software.
    You must have some secret, perhaps, 'alternate' source within the 'tech industry'. BBRY is up over 10% on today's Financials.

Posted via CB10
    andyk350 likes this.
    03-31-17 10:11 AM
    Now let's just hope it will be out before WhatsApp kills BB10 support. Don't wanna have to sideload the Android version as it won't have Hub support.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 10:11 AM
    Think of it this way: TCL is tasked with setting up sales networks and channels in many parts of the world for a new product line. Though they have their sales channels for products they have sold before, we can't measure how much has to be put in place for distribution channels to be established, especially in new markets. How can this be compared with companies with brands of products, such as Samsung and Apple etc that have have been sold for years to their established sales venues? It will come--wait for it. Spring weather is late this year in my part of the US. Lecturing the flower buds that haven't bloomed yet will not help them come faster. They will arrive.
    James Nieves likes this.
    03-31-17 10:13 AM
    Think of it this way: TCL is tasked with setting up sales networks and channels in many parts of the world for a new product line. Though they have their sales channels for products they have sold before, we can't measure how much has to be put in place for distribution channels to be established, especially in new markets. How can this be compared with companies with brands of products, such as Samsung and Apple etc that have have been sold for years to their established sales venues?
    True, but TCL does sell Alcatel branded devices, and these distribution networks are in place.
    03-31-17 10:16 AM
    Considering they haven't released Nougat for any device and are now delaying the KeyOne, I would venture to say there is an issue there. Not good, considering BB is now a SOFTWARE company.
    FairlightRacing likes this.
    03-31-17 10:20 AM
    you must have some secret, perhaps, 'alternate' source within the 'tech industry'. Bbry is up over 10% on today's financials.

Posted via cb10
    Keyone will be sold end of April... of course BlackBerry-bbry.png

lol
    iamci likes this.
    03-31-17 10:20 AM
    It does suck, My Passport sim card stopped working. My insurance sent me this Priv, which is terrible slow, I hate it!!! The only good thing about the Priv is my bank of america app works, as well as American Airline and United Airlines. Was really looking forward to the keyOne. Im more concerned with which US carries will have the phone
    03-31-17 10:25 AM
    True, but TCL does sell Alcatel branded devices, and these distribution networks are in place.
    My point being, that they are also working to establish new distribution networks, and even if it is with established customers, they have a new product line. Does anyone remember the TCL rep asking that we have patience. I waited for months and months for the PRIV after MWC 2015, and after I ordered it on launch day from ShopBlackBerry, I waited about 2 weeks before it was shipped and got it at the end of November. This is nothing.
    When the KEYone was announced at MWC it was stated it would be available starting in April. It isn't even April yet. about 17.5 more hours as of writing this, and April 1 doesn't count because it is April fools day. LOL.
    03-31-17 10:37 AM
    Screw it!!! I'm done with the waiting. I'll just buy the S8 Plus and use Cobalt app to get all the Blackberry goodies I need
    03-31-17 10:42 AM
    Upset? Be honest, you'd be scared as hell hahaha

If my gf was this late with her time of the month I'd be pretty upset too
    03-31-17 10:48 AM
    Hahaha funny because looks like cardiac arrest and then flat line...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY.png 
Views:	297 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	420545

lol
    03-31-17 10:52 AM
    Come on don't be so negative..TCL is doing the marketing and distribution of KEYone. This device will all over the place!!

Posted via CB10
    I'm not being negative here. Also not positive either.

Well, I do not blame only Blackberry for that. It is either hardware or software or both, which takes time to be fixed/developed/whatever.

It is just sad. The hype was big.

From my perspective as a customer, it is not that bad. Now we (Diehard PKB-users not included) have choices. From the business perspective, K1 lose a bit of so called "Time to Market".
    03-31-17 10:52 AM
    And they've lost a customer.
    Samsung S8 will now be pre-ordered as I know I'll get it on the 20th April for definite.

This really is a joke. They need to get their act together if they expect people to hang on. The people solely waiting for this device will be ok waiting a bit longer, those who want to change their device and were on the fence (me) will just go elsewhere.

The only way I'd be ok with them not getting them into stores / available until May is if they were getting rid of the god awful silver band at the top and making it black. Which is very very unlikely.
    03-31-17 10:54 AM
    I kinda expected this, but didn't want to see it happen. That's one more month of flagship reveals before this comes out, and the criticism already lobbed at it -- midrange CPU and RAM, and no idea if updates are going to happen in a timely manner, all with a near $600 USD pricetag -- are only going to get worse in another month.

I've been looking forward to this phone, but another month is going to diminish that.
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    03-31-17 10:58 AM
    Good lord. So much drama. I'd forgotten how much melt down exists in the run up to a release on these forums.
    DolemiteDONS and jakie55 like this.
    03-31-17 11:00 AM
    Run up?
    This is more like the 'London Marathon up'.

And still no end in sight.
    th.1977 likes this.
    03-31-17 11:10 AM
197 1234 ...