I have tried all the handset and hub reset options. The KeyOne will only switch on the Wi-fi tab for 5 seconds before switching the Wi-Fi tab off, and it will not show the networks available and connect. I am in range, I have my Key2 next to me and several other computers and mobiles are connected to the strong Wi-Fi. Does anyone know how to overcome the Wi-Fi not switching on please?
    09-24-22 04:57 AM
    I have tried all the handset and hub reset options. The KeyOne will only switch on the Wi-fi tab for 5 seconds before switching the Wi-Fi tab off, and it will not show the networks available and connect. I am in range, I have my Key2 next to me and several other computers and mobiles are connected to the strong Wi-Fi. Does anyone know how to overcome the Wi-Fi not switching on please?
    Factory reset.
    09-24-22 12:41 PM
    Factory reset.
    As mentioned in my post/question, ALL reset options have been explored.
    09-25-22 03:09 AM
    Sounds like a hardware issue then.
    09-25-22 01:09 PM
    Sounds like a hardware issue then.
    A hardware issue is certainly a concern. May I ask if you / anyone knows if there are actual TCL / Blackberry repair centres in the UK please?
    09-26-22 03:56 AM
    So you did a fully Factory Reset.... during setup, was it able to connect and restore your phone via WiFi? Or did it spend hours downloading everything via cellular?

If WiFi working for the restore, might be something in your setting/apps. Factory Reset without a restore?

If WiFi didn't work for the restore... likly a hardware issue.
    09-26-22 09:42 AM
    So you did a fully Factory Reset.... during setup, was it able to connect and restore your phone via WiFi? Or did it spend hours downloading everything via cellular?

If WiFi working for the restore, might be something in your setting/apps. Factory Reset without a restore?

If WiFi didn't work for the restore... likly a hardware issue.
    Thank you. The restoration was done via the network as the Wi-Fi will not switch on.
    09-26-22 09:44 AM
    Thank you. The restoration was done via the network as the Wi-Fi will not switch on.
    Then... your left with a hardware issue, it's time for a new phone.
    09-26-22 10:00 AM