I have had my Keyone for almost a year. Lately I have noticed that when I press the power button to wake up my phone / turn on the screen, there is a 5 second delay before the screen turns on. During this 5 second delay, the fingerprint / spacebar flashes.
    I thought it my be a result of installing Truecaller app as it started about the same time. I have since deleted the app but the problem remains. I thought it may be the result of the latest Android system update but I don't know how to determine that. I have turned off all accessibility services and have cleared my cache. I have rebooted several times but the problem remains.
    Anyone else having this problem? Anyone with a solution?
    06-22-18 11:48 AM
    With any mid-tier Android device (really any Android device) it's good practice to do periodic factory data resets. I usually do mine twice a year or as needed.

I have experienced your kind of slowness and it was about 3 months after purchase. I did a factory reset and all is well again.
    06-22-18 12:30 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion! Quick question though. Since I have never done a factory reset What is the effect of a factory reset reset on my files and APPS? I take it I should back everything up before I do this?
    06-22-18 01:21 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion! Quick question though. Since I have never done a factory reset What is the effect of a factory reset reset on my files and APPS? I take it I should back everything up before I do this?
    A reset will wipe out your data and settings. Depending on what apps you use and whether you have some of Google Backup running, some data/apps/settings might be reinstalled once you re-establish your google id and or gmail account. Playstore knows your apps. Main Settings, Security, backup being ON can save some stuff. But you are best to manually do as much backup as you can.

And I might also suggest looking for something else that might be causing your slow down. My device is just about 10 months old and I am not experiencing issues. So might be an app or something else.
    06-22-18 09:25 PM
    Thanks for replying. Unfortunately the factory reset did not solve this issue. I suspect that since it is exactly a 5 second delay unless I press the spacebar, that I am dealing with some kind of setting. I may try disabling the fingerprint function but that is kind of disabling a useful feature of the phone. Still searching for the answer!!.......
    06-24-18 11:00 AM
    Did you find the solution?
    i have the same problem with my key one even after disabling the fingerprint function, makes me disappointed
    08-24-18 07:05 AM
    Try removing your micro SD card. I had this problem when my card broke down but it disappeared right away when I removed it. I remember reading about similar cases here as well. Must be that the phone unsuccessfully tries to read the card on wake up what causes the delay.
    08-25-18 06:36 AM