For those of you who purchased in UK but shipped to other countries this might be of interest :

This is xxxxxx with BlackBerry Technical Support,

Thank you for contacting us. Please note that we can book you a repair to one of our authorized repair centres which is closest to you. After the repair booking is made you will receive a confirmation e-mail followed by a second mail which contains a free transport ticket. With this free transport ticket attached you can then ship your device to our authorized repair centre. Please note that we can assist you with the repair process in Canada or if you prefer in UK. You can also proceed with the refunding of your product by contacting the seller, in this case please check the terms of the refund with Selfridges.

To continue with the repair process can you please provide the following informations:

• Your full name
    • Your postcode and complete address
    • Your contact number
    • If the terminal has been physically damaged
    • Your network operator
    • Your device model
    • Your IMEI code/ serial number
    • The purchase date of the device
    • The exact fault of the device

Looking forward to your reply so we can further assist your case.

So it seems that doesn't matter where you buy - your warranty is good anywhere. I am in Canada for example. I bought at Selfridges in UK and received my unit May 2nd.
    05-08-17 09:23 AM
    That's good news. Were you just testing to see what's available here, or do you actually have a reason to be looking into the warranty service?

Posted via CB10... for now...
    05-08-17 09:30 AM
    In all candor, just testing
    05-08-17 09:36 AM
    Nice! Glad u posted that, in this consumer world it's difficult to imagine so many who seem to have no idea what to do when a brand new item doesn't work!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-17 01:56 PM
    Actually unit is fine but I did this to see what the reply would be *** IF *** i really did need service. Anyway it was as I would have expected. Putting it to a real test is another story though.
    05-08-17 02:15 PM
    I am trying to get the Warranty centre in South Africa
    My screen popped out and its seems the connecting strip tore
    09-25-17 05:27 AM
    I am trying to get the Warranty centre in South Africa
    My screen popped out and its seems the connecting strip tore
    Check out this thread:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12942492
    09-25-17 10:03 AM
    My first KEYone I bought from UK and when the screen popped out I was able to claim warranty here in Dubai. now I bought also an indian version dual sim. and take note when my keypad all of sudden started acting out, I was also able to manage to have it fixed here in Dubai.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-25-17 03:14 PM
    Did you guys do the E-warranty from the Support Center app? I'm only in my 3rd week with the KEYᵒⁿᵉ but I have yet to register that.
    09-25-17 11:50 PM
    My first KEYone I bought from UK and when the screen popped out I was able to claim warranty here in Dubai. now I bought also an indian version dual sim. and take note when my keypad all of sudden started acting out, I was also able to manage to have it fixed here in Dubai.
    India blackberry dual sim also covered by local distributor?

I have the same device facing a automatically touch on the screen now. Looking for solution 😟
    09-26-17 01:32 AM
    So I have been in contact with the contact centre but they have died it seems. . my case has been escalated and i now know their is no service centre in south africa
    10-02-17 01:09 PM