So I've been through 3 different brands of screen protectors from amazon. Non so far have held up well (lifting at the sides, peeling, air bubbles etc)

Anybody just go screenprotector-less and how has the screen held up?

I've only had my keyone a week and I'm still keeping a protector on (albeit peeling at the sides)
    10-13-17 11:43 AM
    There's nothing like being naked as a jay bird.
    RoseBud68 and C_McD like this.
    10-13-17 03:18 PM
    I use the genuine blackberry film one, is very good. the feel is not great though. I had it naked for a few days and got a couple of scratches. scratches very easily!!
    10-14-17 11:40 AM
    I like you have gone through a few screen protector and have not found one that fit right. So for now its naked.
    I do how ever have a Rinker Fusion cover that i love and use it during the weekdays and the OEM BB leather pocket pouch for the weekends.
    10-14-17 02:11 PM
    haven't used a screen protector since I received it in mid June. No scratches or wear showing at all. No screen lift either.

I have enough trouble with touch screens (then tend to not respond for me) and having a protector makes it virtually non-responsive.

All I have is a clear rubber/plastic case since day 3.

I tend to be pretty careful with my electronic equipment - had my Q10 since it's launch (4+ years) without issue, and a Palm Treo for the 10 years or so before that.

nothing thus far with my K1 has made me have any concern with not having a screen protector.
    10-14-17 11:56 PM
    none. not needed IMHO. just got a clear gel back protector which makes the phone feel solid.
    Mrs Teapot likes this.
    10-15-17 05:37 AM
    I'm the same as @gshergold, no film just a clear rubber bumper case. I found using a screen protector caused issued with the capacitive buttons not always responding, so I removed it a few days later. No scratches or issues what so ever, although I do try avoid having keys and phone in the same pocket!
    Mrs Teapot likes this.
    10-15-17 08:29 AM
    I have no screen protector for a month now, no scratches till now, im just being careful with my keyone
    10-15-17 08:47 AM
    normally keyone got better scratch resistant than my Passport, I have no screen protector for a month, but haven't seen any scratch so far.
    10-16-17 11:29 AM
    Mine has been fully naked since I got it. Don't have any noticeable scratches so I'd say go for it
    10-16-17 03:51 PM
    I don’t have a Keyone, but whenever I do go with a screen protector I use Skinomi brand.
    I’ve actually taken the plastic screens out of my Otterbox cases and put a Skinomi on in place.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-16-17 03:59 PM
    I don’t have a Keyone, but whenever I do go with a screen protector I use Skinomi brand.
    I’ve actually taken the plastic screens out of my Otterbox cases and put a Skinomi on in place.
    10-16-17 03:59 PM
    I just got this one. I has a matte finish and is NICE. Though I have to say that it does cause a little bit of non responsiveness on the screens capacitor keys. While I like it...im trying to decide whether or not I'll keep it long term.

Protection or functionality? First world problems

Blackberry KEYone Screen Protector, IQ Shield Matte Full Coverage Anti-Glare Screen Protector for Blackberry KEYone Bubble-Free Film https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y3F7G6S...UvbUpU13055073
    10-26-17 01:23 AM
    I ordered a glass screen protector for my Black Edition. If it doesn't sit perfectly, back it goes to Amazon. I will go with Ghost Armor in that case as it never disappoints. It's just expensive.
    10-26-17 02:17 AM