Hey guys,

Bit of an odd one for you. Will try and summarize as quickly as possible.

In my car, I have Pandora on my radio. On the PRIV and BB10 devices, if the phone was paired to the head unit, it would automatically launch Pandora on my BlackBerry when selecting that input.

On the KEYone, I have to manually open Pandora every for it to play. I've looked and looked for a security setting or some option that would allow a third party device to launch an app, but I'm not seeing it.

Might be a Nougat security function I'm not aware of?

Anyways, not the end of the world to manually launch the app, but thought it was pretty nifty that I could launch it without any input on the phone from my car head unit.
    07-25-17 04:22 PM
    Bueller -- Bueller -- Bueller?
    07-27-17 04:33 PM
    Probably has to do with the KEYᵒⁿᵉ background operation bug currently plaguing the device.
    07-27-17 04:41 PM
    Do tell more? Or is there a thread on this already? Forgive my ignorance, have actually been able to stay away from CB after getting the KEYone due to how well the device is working for me!
    07-27-17 05:02 PM
    Do tell more? Or is there a thread on this already? Forgive my ignorance, have actually been able to stay away from CB after getting the KEYone due to how well the device is working for me!
    Builds AAL964 and beyond seem to suffer from background services being over-aggressively squashed - preventing many apps from providing notifications as well.
    07-27-17 05:22 PM
    I wonder if it's a battery saver function? Haven't thought to disable it for Pandora, but will try that and report back.

I'm still inclined to think it has something to do with Nougat vs. Marshy
    07-27-17 06:22 PM
    first world issues
    07-28-17 01:32 PM
    Anyone possibly have an update or fix for this? KeyONE still won't autolaunch Pandora as the PRIV did. Sure, first world issues @FishhPoohh, but that's why we live in a first world country
    cmykink likes this.
    10-16-17 02:03 PM