I have had all the blackberries and liked them. I went to a pixel and love it. Would the keyone compete with the pixel
    09-21-17 04:39 PM
    Good question. I strayed from bb after my 3rd Priv. Im seriously considering the black edition keyone.
    09-21-17 04:53 PM
    These questions are always baffling.

"Should I get a sedan or an SUV?". I don't know, what are your needs? What are your preferences? What is your workflow?
    bitek, mbirth and Bla1ze like this.
    09-21-17 05:13 PM
    Interesting question but largely subjective. I use a Sony XZ Premium loaded with the BlackBerry apps and the Priv is more a back up than a daily driver. Works for me. I like the idea of the Note 8 with the dock to connect to a screen for travel.
    09-21-17 06:21 PM
    I have had all the blackberries and liked them. I went to a pixel and love it. Would the keyone compete with the pixel
    These are two completely different phones. If you like attention and question what is this ? Go with KEYone for sure
    09-21-17 06:41 PM

"Should I get a sedan or an SUV?". I don't know, what are your needs? What are your preferences? What is your workflow?
    Too hard to say Pixel eh? Ha ha
    09-21-17 06:45 PM
    Too hard to say Pixel eh? Ha ha
    Actually I really like the Pixel. But comparing a slab to a pkb device with no other information is rather impossible.
    FF22 and Bla1ze like this.
    09-21-17 07:01 PM

Lol!
    09-21-17 07:07 PM
    Actually I really like the Pixel. But comparing a slab to a pkb device with no other information is rather impossible.
    Yeah, they're completely different devices.
    09-21-17 07:11 PM
    The pixel has a strong CPU in it, huge amount of RAM and it gets monthly security updates the moment someone at Google clicks on the "release" button. (Pixels are on Android 8 already and just got a mid-September security update yesterday.)

However: It doesn't have any MicroSD slot. No dual SIM support (like the Black KEYone has). The fingerprint sensor is on the back which is kind of awkward for some people and it's also useless, when the phone is flat on a table or in a stand. The battery also doesn't last as long as the one of the KEYone. And it doesn't have a PKB.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-21-17 07:16 PM
    Pixel is fast, K1 is fast enough, pkb is kind of binary. If you don't love having real keys go for a Pixel 2.

Pixel has excellent software builds, K1, not so much but it's very usable.
    09-21-17 09:32 PM
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...1fts_5iSAwuZoA
    09-22-17 03:27 AM
    I was using the PRIV until the charging port below decided to malfunction and around that time the New Gpixel came out so had to try it. No doubt the pix is a powerful device and with the assistant built right in makes it even more powerful. Loved it. BUT and this is a big BUT! For the life of me I can never get the accuracy right even though I know I type correctly on the touch screens. So for me in terms of productivity, the K1 is a better device for me.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-22-17 12:17 PM

That's why I say why not have both .... vkb and pkb.... One for work and one for play. Then you always have a backup...
    09-22-17 02:58 PM
    Nick, how are you finding the Sony? Does the fingerprint reader work for you, or is it disabled? It's on my shortlist of next phones, so your impression of it would be appreciated.
    09-22-17 03:47 PM