Hey,

Anyone compared these phones? Aside from the obvious inclusion of a physical keyboard, the inner workings of both are very similar. Mr. Mobile has commented many times on the stellar battery life in the Z Play. Curious!

Posted via CB10
    06-16-17 12:59 AM
    it's probably the non work device i'd get if I didn't revolve around shortcuts and wasnt constantly annoyed by how slow all touches are. A little big. but not very expensive. speaker addon seems good for camping and stuff.
    06-16-17 01:15 AM
    I have both. I've had the Z Play for nearly a full year and just purchased the Keyone yesterday. I have to say I'm disappointed in the Keyone versus the Z Play. Moto has had more time to optimize, but the performance is noticeable. I see much less lag on the Z Play.
    heidymadia likes this.
    08-08-17 08:18 PM
    I have both. I've had the Z Play for nearly a full year and just purchased the Keyone yesterday. I have to say I'm disappointed in the Keyone versus the Z Play. Moto has had more time to optimize, but the performance is noticeable. I see much less lag on the Z Play.
    I will also add to this that I have the Verizon model that seems to be a few update builds behind. I'm not sure if this is part of my performance issues or not.
    08-09-17 08:48 AM
    I was getting about 7 and half hours of screen on time with my Moto Z play from Verizon using it on Tmobile before giving it to my daughter. I did get about an hour more screen on time with the KEYone but I just assumed since the screen was smaller that's why the extra hour. I just bought the GSM version Z Play so I'm hoping for similar results

Rock'n that Passport SE aka the KeyONE's fat sister
    08-09-17 02:34 PM