I just bought a KEYone Black Edition and set aside my Motion for a while. It's a great device and it didn't take me long to get used to the physical keyboard.

One thing I noticed right away is how much more "smudge-resistant" the KEYone's screen is compared to the Motion's. Gorilla Glass is much better at keeping the screen clean than Dragon Trail is. I don't have to touch the screen as much on the KEYone as I did on the Motion, but I touch it enough to realize that it's much better in regards to staying clean.
    Last edited by jackcarr; 05-06-19 at 09:12 PM.
    04-19-19 12:15 PM
    I've thought about getting a motion as I would like the waterproofing but they are hard to find used in my area. the only other option is a lg g6 but they are over priced I find for the specs. even used. motions are so nice though. I am quite sure that will be my next purchase. didn't you say you got your keyone for 200 something. if so for a black edition that's a good deal.
    04-19-19 08:58 PM
    I've thought about getting a motion as I would like the waterproofing but they are hard to find used in my area. the only other option is a lg g6 but they are over priced I find for the specs. even used. motions are so nice though. I am quite sure that will be my next purchase. didn't you say you got your keyone for 200 something. if so for a black edition that's a good deal.
    I thought $279 brand new was a great deal. Updated to Oreo out of the box and will still get security updates for a while. It's a really slick looking device and the build quality seems to be solid. Couldn't resist.

As for finding a Motion at a reasonable price...that's a much tougher task. I still like mine very much even though I'll be using the KEYone for a while and giving the Motion a rest.
    04-20-19 04:55 AM
    I was thinking about trying a Motion, my K1 is getting slow and starting to fall apart (it aged faster than I thought it would)
    04-20-19 10:26 AM
    I was thinking about trying a Motion, my K1 is getting slow and starting to fall apart (it aged faster than I thought it would)
    It's an excellent phone. Battery life is better than KEYone.
    04-20-19 11:40 AM