Amazing to see blackberry keyone launches apps faster than the iPhone x, apps like Facebook, twitter and many more.....i couldn't imagine keyone is such an amazing phone compared to ipx. Love my bbkeyone.
    Here's the comparison video
    04-24-19 03:20 AM
    Glad it's working great for you....
    04-24-19 09:14 AM
    Glad it's working great for you....
    Why is it not working great for others?
    04-24-19 01:06 PM
    Why is it not working great for others?
    Was just a general statement...

But yeah there are some not happy with the KEYone's performance - especially the 3GB version - assume that is a 4GB varriant in the video. Others are very happy with it, really only matters if you are happy.
    04-24-19 01:36 PM
    There are also plenty of ways to "game" that kind of performance to get the outcome you seek. For example, if the FB app on the iPhone has a huge cache of FB data, it would take longer to load than a clean install on another phone that has a much smaller cache to load.

Anyway, don't take those videos too seriously unless they are explicit about their testing methodology and that methodology makes technical sense.
    04-24-19 02:43 PM
    It's on point. My pops owns an iPhone X and I own a S9. we have compared them both against my Black Edition KeyOne. Any differences are negligible for standard, non gaming apps. Enjoy your KeyOne it has a physical keyboard with shortcuts no slab can match 😎👍
    Sigewif and Praganad like this.
    04-24-19 07:31 PM
    I must say, my KEYone is pretty snappy. I have the silver edition. And the battery is still great on it.
    04-25-19 04:47 AM
    There are also plenty of ways to "game" that kind of performance to get the outcome you seek. For example, if the FB app on the iPhone has a huge cache of FB data, it would take longer to load than a clean install on another phone that has a much smaller cache to load.

Anyway, don't take those videos too seriously unless they are explicit about their testing methodology and that methodology makes technical sense.
    Yeah it's why I don't pay much attention to those... unless someone reputable is doing it.

Are they both on the same network and bands...
    Have all the data caches been cleared on both devices...
    Same versions of apps on both devices....
    All the same settings.....
    Any background process running at this time....

And in the end, does it really matter? I think for many a two year old midgrade phone is going to be fine. But clearly others have had issues.... and were able to upgrade to the KEY2.

That said... I've seen an iPhone X in person, something was "wrong" in that video.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-25-19 08:32 AM
    The automated cache/memory management in both iOS and Android can lead to very erratic performance.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-25-19 09:11 AM