I own several businesses, have 4 email accounts, all of them very busy, spend 3-5 hours on the phone every day, text and edit contracts, etc. every day. Took phone off charger at 5:30 AM, now 9:30 PM, looking at 55% battery left. I am a true mobile user, scan, fax , Conference Call, everything from my phone. This KeyOne is phenomenal as far as productivity and battery life. Literally my dream phone.

I used it today intentionally for 100% of my work needs today. No laptop at all. Did not miss a beat!
    stlabrat likes this.
    06-02-17 09:23 PM
    My friends who have the 7 plus are usually charging them by the end of the day. I still have 46% and I've got about 4 hours of SOT and been installing apps and using the camera, split screen multitasking, working on Word docs, email, etc. That's been about 14.5 hours since it's been on the charger and the phone claims about 12 more.

Either way, it's got a great run time.
    Split screen multitasking? Must be jail broke or something?
    06-02-17 09:33 PM
    Split screen multitasking? Must be jail broke or something?
    I think he's talking about his DroidBerry

Sent from mTalk on 950XL
    06-02-17 09:47 PM
    Oh got it
    06-02-17 09:47 PM
    Well I got all 3 devices. KEYone, iPhone 7/7 plus. It seems like iPhone 7 with smart battery case got longest battery out of 3. Plus will be last and KEYone 2nd.
    06-02-17 09:54 PM
    Well I got all 3 devices. KEYone, iPhone 7/7 plus. It seems like iPhone 7 with smart battery case got longest battery out of 3. Plus will be last and KEYone 2nd.
    And a Z Play with battery mod will whip anything, but lets face it. While this thread is an interesting topic, no one will make the choice between an iPhone ( or any other phone) and a KEYᵒⁿᵉ based principally on battery.
    06-02-17 10:20 PM
    And a Z Play with battery mod will whip anything, but lets face it. While this thread is an interesting topic, no one will make the choice between an iPhone ( or any other phone) and a KEYᵒⁿᵉ based principally on battery.
    For me it's the most important factor right now, that's why I started this thread. I don't need one more thing to worry about (phone not lasting through the day) but the keyboard is a close second!!!

Every phone that comes out now has a nice screen, and good processor
    06-02-17 10:35 PM
    For me it's the most important factor right now, that's why I started this thread. I don't need one more thing to worry about (phone not lasting through the day) but the keyboard is a close second!!!

Every phone that comes out now has a nice screen, and good processor
    Every review and test prior to you making the thread mentioned the amazing battery life. If that was your primary concern, it was already answered. I don't hear a reason you're switching, except for the PKB.

same here. I have yet to need a top up before bed and I've set my
    7 plus to record timelapse video for 2-3 hours. I'd love to have a physical keyboard again but not if I have to plug it in during the day. my job is fast paced and hectic, not having to worry about battery life is a god send.
    06-02-17 10:43 PM
    Every review and test prior to you making the thread mentioned the amazing battery life. If that was your primary concern, it was already answered. I don't hear a reason you're switching, except for the PKB.
    I made the thread asking for comparisons if someone owned both because the iPhone is the first smartphone I have ever owned (besides bold 9930) that can make it through a full day without having to worry about battery life

BUT I don't like software keyboards OR the limitations of iOS but I have made the compromise because again battery life has become the most important thing to me right now.
    06-03-17 12:02 PM
    I have and use both, they both have great battery life but the KeyOne lasts a bit longer in my usage. End of day on the 7 plus I usually have 20-30 percent left, and 20-40 on the KeyOne. Both last the full day for me which is all I care about.
    krazyatom and Xmeatizmurderx like this.
    06-03-17 12:34 PM
85 ... 234