On the BlackBerry side, in the Phone app, select the three dots at the top, Settings, Voicemail, Visual Voicemail ON.
    Ah! I thought this might be the answer, after I tried installing the T-Mobile Visual VM app but found it does not work with my service (Mint) and later read here that that app is only for older phones, as Android now includes visual VM without need for a specific app. But after following the above instructions, restarting my BBB100-7, and sending a test VM, I still get an error message "Can't activate visual voicemail".

Is there any way to get Visual VM to work with Mint? (The Mint rep has no idea.)
    10-20-19 04:50 PM
    Ah! I thought this might be the answer, after I tried installing the T-Mobile Visual VM app but found it does not work with my service (Mint) and later read here that that app is only for older phones, as Android now includes visual VM without need for a specific app. But after following the above instructions, restarting my BBB100-7, and sending a test VM, I still get an error message "Can't activate visual voicemail".

Is there any way to get Visual VM to work with Mint? (The Mint rep has no idea.)[/QUOTE]

You may have to pay for the enhanced voice mail features that include voice to text.
    10-21-19 01:40 PM
    You may have to pay for the enhanced voice mail features that include voice to text.
    Are you speaking generally about carriers, or is this something Mint offers? I have not seen it as an option, and I imagine that if it were, the rep would have mentioned it—reps like to sell additional services.
    10-21-19 04:01 PM
    Are you speaking generally about carriers, or is this something Mint offers? I have not seen it as an option, and I imagine that if it were, the rep would have mentioned it—reps like to sell additional services.
    I don't know about Mint but each plan and carrier is a little different. Try asking them if they have an option for voice to text.
    10-21-19 05:15 PM
    TMO USA it's an option, and a bad option at that since you have to use their lousy app to make it work. I liked when the voice files just came into the HUB.
    10-23-19 12:02 AM
    I don't know about Mint but each plan and carrier is a little different. Try asking them if they have an option for voice to text.
    Visual Voice Mail isn't voice-to-text. It means each voicemail is listed as a separate item that can be listened to on demand. Normal voicemail requires you to step through each voicemail, one-by-one.
    10-30-19 11:47 PM
    TMO USA it's an option, and a bad option at that since you have to use their lousy app to make it work. I liked when the voice files just came into the HUB.
    From what I've read, Google broke the ability for third-parties to include voicemail in their apps, which was why I had to start using T-Mo's Visual Voicemail app.
    10-30-19 11:48 PM
32 12