I just realized that I haven't received any Visual Voicemal on my phone maybe since the Oreo Update. Called BlackBerry tech support and they say it's a T Mobile issue. Anyone with the same problem ?
    11-08-18 10:38 AM
    What does the tmobile visual voice-mail app tell you when you open it?
    11-08-18 11:36 AM
    I have ATT and VVM works ...Oreo 8.1 ABI087
    11-08-18 12:19 PM
    What does the tmobile visual voice-mail app tell you when you open it?
    I go to my Phone, Voice mail ( last icon) and it says: Your Voicemal inbox is empty

If I call voicemail, there is a lot of them
    11-08-18 12:39 PM
    I go to my Phone, Voice mail ( last icon) and it says: Your Voicemal inbox is empty

If I call voicemail, there is a lot of them
    Try this:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...vm.application
    11-08-18 03:00 PM
    I just realized that I haven't received any Visual Voicemal on my phone maybe since the Oreo Update. Called BlackBerry tech support and they say it's a T Mobile issue. Anyone with the same problem ?
    And if you call T-Mobile they will tell you it’s a BlackBerry issue. Which it is. Or, specifically, an Android issue.
    11-08-18 03:36 PM
    I have ATT and VVM works ...Oreo 8.1 ABI087
    Still not available for unlocked Black edition 63116-039 (aka “Canada” but I really think it means NA.).
    11-08-18 03:39 PM
    And if you call T-Mobile they will tell you it’s a BlackBerry issue. Which it is. Or, specifically, an Android issue.
    Called BlackBerry and they said is a Tmobile issue
    I will try the recommendation above downloading t mobile visual voice mail app
    11-08-18 03:45 PM
    Called BlackBerry and they said is a Tmobile issue
    But it's not. T-Mobile doesn't implement VVM differently for each device out there. VVM works on the Key2 with Oreo. It worked perfectly with the KEYone on Nougat. It broke with the Oreo update on KEYone. I can't speak for whether it works with ABI087 because BBMo still hasn't released a further Oreo update for the variant of my phone (63116-039).
    Last edited by recursor; 11-08-18 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Fixed to complete thought in final sentene.
    11-08-18 04:09 PM
    But it's not. T-Mobile doesn't implement VVM differently for each device out there. VVM works on the Key2 with Oreo. It worked perfectly with the KEYone on Nougat. It broke with the Oreo update on KEYone. I can't speak for whether it works with ABI087 because BBMo still hasn't released a further Oreo update for that variant.
    That's exactly what happen when Oreo came. Now I just downloaded the TMobile app recommended above and it works but not as good and easy as before. The VVM icon on the phone disappeared. Now I have a separate T Mobile VVM icon. Oreo was supposed to make the phone better but it didn't. I eventually will move to KEY2 o hopefully KEY3
    11-08-18 04:30 PM
    Thank you. It's working
    It's different experience than before but at least I have it
    jope28 likes this.
    11-08-18 04:30 PM
    Thank you. It's working
    It's different experience than before but at least I have it
    Awesome stuff!
    Glad to hear it worked for you.

After a while, you might even prefer using it this way instead of through the dialer app like before.
    11-08-18 04:34 PM
    Awesome stuff!
    Glad to hear it worked for you.

After a while, you might even prefer using it this way instead of through the dialer app like before.
    After getting use to it , should be better than before. The only thing is that I had to make space for one more Icon on with direct access
    11-08-18 04:39 PM
    That's exactly what happen when Oreo came. Now I just downloaded the TMobile app recommended above and it works but not as good and easy as before. The VVM icon on the phone disappeared. Now I have a separate T Mobile VVM icon. Oreo was supposed to make the phone better but it didn't. I eventually will move to KEY2 o hopefully KEY3
    Right. That's because you shouldn't need to install the T-Mobile VVM app in the first place: it completely replaces the native VVM capabilities on the phone...in fact, it disables them entirely. T-Mobile was one of the first carriers to introduce native VVM support on Android way back with Marshmallow (before Nougat). So T-Mobile does know what they are doing on their end to support the feature.

I think the only reason that T-Mobile continues to maintain that app is because of phones that are maybe running much older releases of Android (pre-Marshmallow??). But you also do get access to additional functionality (e.g. you can have a transcript sent to sms or email and you can forward individual voicemails as well).
    11-08-18 04:58 PM
    Thank you it works
    jope28 likes this.
    11-08-18 06:22 PM
    But it's not. T-Mobile doesn't implement VVM differently for each device out there. VVM works on the Key2 with Oreo. It worked perfectly with the KEYone on Nougat. It broke with the Oreo update on KEYone. I can't speak for whether it works with ABI087 because BBMo still hasn't released a further Oreo update for the variant of my phone (63116-039).
    VVM on T-Mobile USA still doesn't work in ABI087.

I have an open support ticket to resolve the issue, but that just started last night.

Work-around I'm using for now: Turn Visual Voicemail OFF, so that I get Voicemail notifications again, and dial Voicemail when I want to listen to them, though it's slow to go through them linearly. I might reinstall T-Mobile's VVM app...
    11-12-18 01:08 PM

I have an open support ticket to resolve the issue, but that just started last night.

Work-around I'm using for now: Turn Visual Voicemail OFF, so that I get Voicemail notifications again, and dial Voicemail when I want to listen to them, though it's slow to go through them linearly. I might reinstall T-Mobile's VVM app...
    I am using the T Mobile app and works just fine but I think that after 30 days I will have to pay and I have a separate icon for VVM
    11-13-18 01:12 PM
    I'm in the UK and I don't have a VVM? Did it come with Oreo? Because I don't have it.
    11-13-18 06:14 PM

Can you tell me how to turn it off?
    11-13-18 11:12 PM
    I am using the T Mobile app and works just fine but I think that after 30 days I will have to pay and I have a separate icon for VVM
    Are you sure you have to pay after 30 days? From the description, it sounds like the voice to text feature costs money, but the rest of the app is driven by ads.
    11-14-18 03:04 PM
    I'm in the UK and I don't have a VVM? Did it come with Oreo? Because I don't have it.
    It's carrier dependent. You'll want to check with them first, to see if you have the feature with your service. On the BlackBerry side, in the Phone app, select the three dots at the top, Settings, Voicemail, Visual Voicemail ON.
    11-14-18 03:08 PM
    Can you tell me how to turn it off?
    Phone app, three dots near the top, Settings, Voicemail, Visual Voicemail OFF.
    pooyam likes this.
    11-14-18 03:09 PM
    Are you sure you have to pay after 30 days? From the description, it sounds like the voice to text feature costs money, but the rest of the app is driven by ads.
    Not sure but it has a note that says today: 21 days left of free trial. Let's see what happen after the 3 days are over
    11-17-18 05:23 AM
    Bump. Anyone have any news with this? VVM still doesn't work, even after the latest update ABP306. How's the T-Mobile VVM app working? Or is it only good for 30 days?
    02-21-19 06:25 AM
    Not sure but it has a note that says today: 21 days left of free trial. Let's see what happen after the 3 days are over
    So what happened? Did you just lose voice to text or did the whole app stop working?

I removed it from mine because feared they would auto charge me for the service.
    03-16-19 12:50 AM
32 12