If I'm working with less than ideal light conditions and especially if I don't have my reading glasses handy, I have a hard time seeing the symbols on the keyboard. This is where the virtual keyboard comes in very handy.

I've found it very convenient for have the option to easily call up the virtual keyboard, which is easier to see, if I need to pound out a quick message.

I just thought I'd share this feature in case other users might find it useful.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    02-27-18 08:04 PM
    Yeah a good option to have for sure.
    I use it if the phone is lying on a flat surface and I can't pick it up.
    The VKB works well for that situation for me.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    FF22 likes this.
    02-27-18 08:53 PM
    I'm back to touch typing with my thumbs so only use the VKB when I need a quick reply or number pad.

I think I did use it once or twice with the phone in landscape but I suck on a virtual keyboard...
    02-28-18 07:11 PM
    I just find it great to have the choice.

I'm slowly getting better using the virtual keyboard and could actually see getting a virtual keyboard phone one day.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-18 08:46 PM
    I just find it great to have the choice.

I'm slowly getting better using the virtual keyboard and could actually see getting a virtual keyboard phone one day.

Posted via CB10
    It is great to have the option but nothing beats the PKB
    02-28-18 09:02 PM
    how do you access the vkb on the keyone?
    02-28-18 09:56 PM
    Just touch the Sym key near the bottom right

Posted via CB10
    03-01-18 03:46 PM
    I have recently discovered just how comfortable it actually is to type on the virtual keyboard on the KEYone. I think one of the reasons for this is that its virtual keyboard sits so high, so that you don't have to abduct your thumbs so much to reach the bottom of the device. I am actually quite pleased at how good the virtual keyboard works that I find myself using it half the time over the physical keyboard. I could also type a lot more faster on the virtual keyboard than on the physical keyboard.
    03-10-18 03:49 PM
    I hate writing on virtual keyboard. I have to feel the keys. I can write without looking at the phone and make nearly no mistake at a physical keyboard. More accurate for me
    03-10-18 03:51 PM
    I've got this question: on keyone/keytwo using virtual keyboard, can I change it into Cyrillic/Russian?
    07-29-18 12:30 PM
    The VKB sure came in handy for me when I broke my PKB! BTW there is an option to always have the VKB on but that kind of defeats the purpose of having a PKB! You can find it in settings under languages and input then physical keyboard.
    07-29-18 03:40 PM