How's everyone's experience with vibration on the KEYone? My device sounds like it's gonna croak lol.
    05-31-17 11:53 AM
    Oh boy. Im not sure if i want to start a thread. Im still in the honeymoon phase with the device feel and look.

*Edited to be on topic. Yes it feels garbage. from a parts bin. Anyway we can adjust it in Android?
    05-31-17 12:01 PM
    Oh boy. Im not sure if i want to start a thread. Im still in the honeymoon phase with the device feel and look.

*Edited to be on topic. Yes it feels garbage. from a parts bin. Anyway we can adjust it in Android?
    Well at least I'm not the only one! It does feel like a pretty bad vibration to be completely honest. Luckily it's not too important, but noticeably worse than my DTEK60
    05-31-17 12:15 PM
    Well at least I'm not the only one! It does feel like a pretty bad vibration to be completely honest. Luckily it's not too important, but noticeably worse than my DTEK60
    When it went off in my car i thought my car's motor was breaking haha. There is a list of things that right off the bat feel underwhelming. Sick look at feel though.

Refinement will be the Key for the next Key :P
    05-31-17 12:19 PM
    When it went off in my car i thought my car's motor was breaking haha. There is a list of things that right off the bat feel underwhelming. Sick look at feel though.

Refinement will be the Key for the next Key :P
    Lol! Honestly that's the only gripe I have with this thing. Although I've only used it for like 3 hours. I am very, very, VERY pleased with this keyboard. Hats off to TCL because the PRIV was absolutely horrendous, and that thing was made in-house by BlackBerry themselves.
    05-31-17 12:21 PM
    Vibration on mine is very light but actually quite silent compared to other phones I had (Priv, Nexus..).
    05-31-17 02:33 PM
    Yeah doesn't vibrate as hard as the ppse...you could use that thing as a marital aid...
    05-31-17 02:38 PM
    Yeah doesn't vibrate as hard as the ppse...you could use that thing as a marital aid...
    My PP SE barely vibrates at all. BB and shop.crackberry told me it's normal. the Original Passport had much stronger vibrate. It's the worst feature of the SE for me
    06-01-17 03:19 PM