I'm glad you 'stuck' with it. We had to wait a month longer in Canada (for availability) and I have not heard of any friends with problems, nor at the meet-up I attended here with Kevin.

What is so great with me is the utter ease of accessing protected workplace materials, and the great security combined. A double tap to lock (or close the flip case) and a thumbprint to open (for me) but a complicated password to guess for any third-party.

That, and the ability to type accurately on this great keyboard that lights up in the dark so I can message without disturbing my partner.
    Indeed the pkb is the real star of this device. Magical invention.
    "Lucky" that you had to wait a month - time for them to react a bit. Maybe the lot sent to 🇨🇦 was rectified/better hence the lack of issues around. The UK took it in full swing with the May/June batches.

I really want a dual sim but a lot of negative noise is coming from 🇮🇳 about them so will wait a bit longer.
    Long live the Silver🥈 !
    09-27-17 05:15 PM
    I have a IN dual sim right from the start they were sold and so issues whatsoever.
    09-28-17 02:25 AM
    2 days with my keyone very very happy with it.
    09-28-17 02:32 AM
    KEYone is the best phone for busy business people period. It is just insane how much I appreciate this keyboard. I keep texting clients , calling at the same time. I just love this phone. I will never be able to go to a full touch screen device. This blackberry is so much better.
    Plus the battery is just insane. 17% left and still almost two hours left. OMG. I love this little thing. It is just like energizer. It keeps going and going.
    It does. I've never actually run the battery right down. Are there any problems doing that?
    09-28-17 11:18 PM
    It does. I've never actually run the battery right down. Are there any problems doing that?
    Most suggest that the battery not be run down completely. But I would not sweat it too much if it happens occasionally.
    09-29-17 12:28 AM
    I just heard that it's not good to let it drop to below 5%
    09-29-17 12:54 AM
    I've never had the battery go that low. I used to have battery chargers at the office - actually, still have my old ones there - but haven't used one at work since getting the K1. The fast charging means I don't worry about charge at all.
    09-30-17 10:48 AM
    Got mine in August. Best phone I've ever had, for my needs.
    09-30-17 12:18 PM
    Very satisfied , just switched to Black Edition
    09-30-17 01:11 PM
    Reviewing these forums, I have to note that I am very satisfied with this device. I have a 100+ apps installed and my K1 is snappy and responsive. I have excellent clarity on calls, excellent coverage, connectivity, WiFi and Bluetooth. With trepidation I replaced my screen protector and -- voila -- no screen lift. I've dropped the phone a couple of times but no dings and the performance continues to Excell. Even through some heavy use during international travel I've never depleted the battery a day, while my wife's iPhone long ago quit.

So, did I just happen to get a great device? I don't know and probably never will, but I am happy to report that not everyone experiences the grumbles recorded in these threads. I hope many of you are in the same position as I.

Thank you Blackberry and BM for producing an excellent smartphone.
    I wish I could agree. Today I have gone back to my DTEK 60 for its snappier performance and bigger screen. I have been using my Keyone for a month now and I find it too sluggish. It's slow to respond when I press the on screen 'buttons' or to open apps. It is quite slow when copying between Apps. I reset my animations to 0.5x and that does help, to an extent (never have to do that on the DTEK) and I clear the cache every 3 days (again not necessary on the DTEK) but it is just not as fast as it should be as a workhouse production tool. There is a lot to love about the Keyone. The Keyboard is great (I type long emails again), the screen nice) though a bit on the small side), it is well balanced and feels nice in the hand and the battery life is phenomenal. I really want to love this phone (I have used Blackberry devices for over 15 years) but it freezes on me when I am multitasking, (e.g several quick phone calls) or it is too slow. Don't get me wrong it's not snail slow, just slower than the DTEK and slow enough for it to be noticeable . So I have taken a break for a few days and gone back to my old phone. Does anyone know whether the extra RAM in the Black edition makes the phone faster? I really hope there is a Keyone 2 with the footprint and speed of the DTEK 60 and battery life of the Keyone. I do love the Keyone but I know it could be better. I do realise that speed could mean a sacrifice in battery life, or so I have read but I am no expert - this is just my experience. Thanks
    10-01-17 12:52 PM
    Very satisfied , just switched to Black Edition
    And? Any performance differences?
    10-01-17 05:15 PM
    I wish I could agree. Today I have gone back to my DTEK 60 for its snappier performance and bigger screen. I have been using my Keyone for a month now and I find it too sluggish. It's slow to respond when I press the on screen 'buttons' or to open apps. It is quite slow when copying between Apps. I reset my animations to 0.5x and that does help, to an extent (never have to do that on the DTEK) and I clear the cache every 3 days (again not necessary on the DTEK) but it is just not as fast as it should be as a workhouse production tool. There is a lot to love about the Keyone. The Keyboard is great (I type long emails again), the screen nice) though a bit on the small side), it is well balanced and feels nice in the hand and the battery life is phenomenal. I really want to love this phone (I have used Blackberry devices for over 15 years) but it freezes on me when I am multitasking, (e.g several quick phone calls) or it is too slow. Don't get me wrong it's not snail slow, just slower than the DTEK and slow enough for it to be noticeable . So I have taken a break for a few days and gone back to my old phone. Does anyone know whether the extra RAM in the Black edition makes the phone faster? I really hope there is a Keyone 2 with the footprint and speed of the DTEK 60 and battery life of the Keyone. I do love the Keyone but I know it could be better. I do realise that speed could mean a sacrifice in battery life, or so I have read but I am no expert - this is just my experience. Thanks
    What kind of apps do you have installed? I'm at 132 now and don't have issues but I don't do gaming. I have also turned off a lot of notifications -- just don't want them -- and restart every week once or twice.
    10-01-17 05:18 PM
    What kind of apps do you have installed? I'm at 132 now and don't have issues but I don't do gaming. I have also turned off a lot of notifications -- just don't want them -- and restart every week once or twice.
    Hi, I have 76 Apps. I don't do gaming either. I restart as you do. I have Facebook, LinkedIn and audible and a few others I am back on the DTEK now for a while which is much faster and I enjoy the bigger screen but I am missing big time the great keyboard on the Keyone. If the Black Edition fixes the speed I will save to buy it. May thanks for your reply.
    10-03-17 01:59 AM
    Hi, I have 76 Apps. I don't do gaming either. I restart as you do. I have Facebook, LinkedIn and audible and a few others I am back on the DTEK now for a while which is much faster and I enjoy the bigger screen but I am missing big time the great keyboard on the Keyone. If the Black Edition fixes the speed I will save to buy it. May thanks for your reply.
    How much internal memory do you have left?
    10-03-17 05:10 AM
    Hi, I have used 5.94 gb and have 22.14 gb remaining in internal storage and have free memory of 1.1gb of a total of 2.8. I have used a similar amount on the DTEK.
    10-03-17 03:37 PM
    Hi, I have used 5.94 gb and have 22.14 gb remaining in internal storage and have free memory of 1.1gb of a total of 2.8. I have used a similar amount on the DTEK.
    Ok. That's puzzling then. I wonder if it is attributable to some particular app. I don't know if there's a way of figuring that out, short of trial and error. I was almost out of internal storage so just deleted 3 downloaded Netflix movies. My apps are pretty mundane: work-related, weather, news, magazines, newspapers, navigation, video, entertainment but not games.
    shezalex likes this.
    10-03-17 07:46 PM
    I haven't seen any camera complaints. I assume everyone is as happy as I. do like animations and panarama's created by Google.
    10-06-17 12:01 AM
    So it's four months now. still extremely satisfied. It's been a long day; still over 70% battery left. No screen lift, no scratches, every key works, as do the shortcuts. still love the fingerprint sensor. No lag and clear calls. This phone is a keeper.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-13-17 06:33 PM
    more than satisfied I don't care about any other device or form factor. I may updrade in two years if any new features are compelling. BBMobile hit the ball out of the park with the KEYOne.
    FF22 and Insync like this.
    10-13-17 09:24 PM
    more than satisfied I don't care about any other device or form factor. I may updrade in two years if any new features are compelling. BBMobile hit the ball out of the park with the KEYOne.
    I agree, but, but for no keyboard, the BlackBerry Motion looks good too.
    10-16-17 11:37 PM
70 123