Three months later and I'm still satisfied with mine. Signal issues seem to have mysteriously cleared up.

I ended up putting a Ringke case on it because I felt it was a little slippery sometimes, and it's somewhat improved the typing experience. Still not as comfortable as the awesome Classic though. They should've made the bezels just slightly smaller, or the phone just slightly taller, and kept the keyboard the same size as the Classic.

That's really my only significant complaint now. Very good phone, could've been great with just a couple tweaks. Despite its slight flaws, not even considering going back to the Classic.
    09-17-17 10:02 AM
    Three months later and I'm still satisfied with mine. Signal issues seem to have mysteriously cleared up.

I ended up putting a Ringke case on it because I felt it was a little slippery sometimes, and it's somewhat improved the typing experience. Still not as comfortable as the awesome Classic though. They should've made the bezels just slightly smaller, or the phone just slightly taller, and kept the keyboard the same size as the Classic.

That's really my only significant complaint now. Very good phone, could've been great with just a couple tweaks. Despite its slight flaws, not even considering going back to the Classic.
    What type of reception issues did you have? What network and where?

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 10:27 AM
    I got my K1 on the very first day of sales, I am very happy with it with only two exceptions: network coverage is not the best, my wife's iPhone beats me all the time, and the second one is the incapacity to download spotify through Play store
    09-17-17 01:07 PM
    I got my K1 on the very first day of sales, I am very happy with it with only two exceptions: network coverage is not the best, my wife's iPhone beats me all the time, and the second one is the incapacity to download spotify through Play store
    How so. I do not use Spotify. I was intrigue by your post so I tried to install it. It took like 20 sec to do it. Now I will just delete it.
    09-17-17 01:19 PM
    I thought it useful to mention how solid the keys are. A positive press but not a hard press is required. I've seen a post here where someone describes the numbers falling off. It's rubbish, of course, the keys aren't constructed that way. But the thread has 30 posts. That's why I started this thread. Nothing is perfect but some of these threads are off the wall. Ths is such a solid well built device.
    09-17-17 08:28 PM
    I use Spotify everyday. No problems.
    09-17-17 09:48 PM
    I'm not trying to say there aren't reception problems but our experience here has been positive. Z30 and Passport are no better on Bell in our region (Northern AB).

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    09-17-17 11:50 PM
    Ths is such a solid well built device.
    Yes I agree. Assuming the display is attached correctly that is.
    09-18-17 03:21 AM
    What type of reception issues did you have? What network and where?

Posted via CB10
    Weak signal and network drops on T-Mobile in some places around the Dallas area. I also had that problem with my Classic, although slightly worse.
    09-18-17 05:43 AM
    Weak signal and network drops on T-Mobile in some places around the Dallas area. I also had that problem with my Classic, although slightly worse.
    In Vancouver, BC on the TELUS network I've had no Reception issues.
    09-18-17 09:16 AM
    Solid device! Easy to type and able to be highly productive. Love the keyboard.
    Insync likes this.
    09-18-17 11:43 AM
    I'll keep this phone at least two years.
    09-18-17 05:09 PM
    I'll be keeping it at least til the next pkb phone. Or until it breaks.
    09-19-17 10:46 AM
    I just hit 2 full months today on mine. Having a build date of 06/23 I do check that the screen stays on every day lol but besides that it's all good, no complaints.
    09-19-17 11:17 AM
    Agreed on MS apps. I did stray from my Passport earlier this year and got a Lumia 950XL thinking the MS apps would be spectacular. They were better than BB10 for sure and the hardware was excellent. However the lack of a "Hub" and squirliness of the phone sent me back to Passport. Thus far, I think the android MS apps are just as good as WM10 OS.
    I find the Hub works very well on the K1.
    09-19-17 03:46 PM
    KEYone is the best phone for busy business people period. It is just insane how much I appreciate this keyboard. I keep texting clients , calling at the same time. I just love this phone. I will never be able to go to a full touch screen device. This blackberry is so much better.
    Plus the battery is just insane. 17% left and still almost two hours left. OMG. I love this little thing. It is just like energizer. It keeps going and going.
    09-19-17 06:20 PM
    KEYone is the best phone for busy business people period. It is just insane how much I appreciate this keyboard. I keep texting clients , calling at the same time. I just love this phone. I will never be able to go to a full touch screen device. This blackberry is so much better.
    Plus the battery is just insane. 17% left and still almost two hours left. OMG. I love this little thing. It is just like energizer. It keeps going and going.
    I used to charge my phone at work and overnight. Occasionally I'll miss a night. Even without a charger (or USB C cable) at work I've never run out of battery with the K1. For a business user two days without a charge is commonplace. Nothing like it.
    09-21-17 12:27 AM
    4 months and decided to change my incipio case, then noticed the upper right hand corner of the devise lifted. Contacted blackberry mobile and now starting the replacement process. But I love this phone.
    09-21-17 10:37 AM
    I do too. Great to just get the September update on Telus. Works so smooth and responsive. And with all the apps I'll ever need.

Now thinking of a smart watch to compliment my k1. Any suggestions?
    09-24-17 09:00 PM
    What is the longest time without charge? I've gone 48 hours.
    09-25-17 10:02 PM
    What is the longest time without charge? I've gone 48 hours.
    Mine went 72 hours without charge. Light usage though and few apps.
    09-26-17 10:03 AM
    Mine went 72 hours without charge. Light usage though and few apps.
    I'd like to know exactly how you managed to get that. Screenshot? What apps were draining the most battery in the stats?
    I'm kinda struggling to get 2 full days with power saving mode and having done almost all battery saving tips.
    I do use youtube and do a bit of gaming btw
    09-26-17 03:02 PM
    I'd like to know exactly how you managed to get that. Screenshot? What apps were draining the most battery in the stats?
    I'm kinda struggling to get 2 full days with power saving mode and having done almost all battery saving tips.
    I do use youtube and do a bit of gaming btw
    Don't fully remember. Just had the hub app on mostly. Occasional browsing and Skype chat. Was through a weekend so didn't use it much. Animations and location off plus a bunch of other google stuff. Most of app permissions to run in background is off.

I was trying to run it flat to condition the battery when I first got it. (Yes, I know this practice is debatable)
    09-26-17 03:40 PM
    From 9th of June when I 1st bought my silver Keyone, I can say I am satisfied aswell, but this is 3 devices later. Refused to quit and let go despite the dragged customer service BB has in the UK, why? I was really expecting an android with a pkb from them (other than the baking PRIV), a device that actually keeps up with me and the KeyOne does it.

fingers crossed 🤞 this one will last.
    09-26-17 03:46 PM
    From 9th of June when I 1st bought my silver Keyone, I can say I am satisfied aswell, but this is 3 devices later. Refused to quit and let go despite the dragged customer service BB has in the UK, why? I was really expecting an android with a pkb from them (other than the baking PRIV), a device that actually keeps up with me and the KeyOne does it.

fingers crossed 🤞 this one will last.
    I'm glad you 'stuck' with it. We had to wait a month longer in Canada (for availability) and I have not heard of any friends with problems, nor at the meet-up I attended here with Kevin.

What is so great with me is the utter ease of accessing protected workplace materials, and the great security combined. A double tap to lock (or close the flip case) and a thumbprint to open (for me) but a complicated password to guess for any third-party.

That, and the ability to type accurately on this great keyboard that lights up in the dark so I can message without disturbing my partner.
    09-26-17 06:48 PM
70 123