Do you have a K1 on AT&T in the US and do you use Visual Voicemail? Are you receiving your VM's in the VVM App automatically or is the notification pointing to dialing into your voicemail? Please let us know.

I've had a Priv on AT&T and the Visual Voicemail App from AT&T works just fine. I moved the SIM to the KEYone and when I receive voicemail's the notification is displaying the voicemail phone number to call. Nothing appears in the VVM app. If I manually "refresh" the VVM app then the voicemail appears and interestingly the same notification changes to indicate that I have VVM.

I would say that this is not a carrier problem, but a KEYone problem.

While the Priv is on MM and K1 is on Nougat, I have put the same SIM into my Samsung S6A which is on Nougat and it works just fine as well.

I'm going to open a ticket with BB Support.

Roveer
    08-03-17 09:19 AM
    My KEYᵒⁿᵉ is on ATT and the Visual Voicemail works fine.
    08-03-17 10:31 AM
    It's workin for me
    08-03-17 10:39 AM
    Did you get a new sim or swap it from another phone? going from android to android is fine but going from blackberry 10 to android it will not work.
    08-03-17 10:47 AM
    Did you get a new sim or swap it from another phone? going from android to android is fine but going from blackberry 10 to android it will not work.
    I put my Passport (BB10) sim into my KEYᵒⁿᵉ and VVM worked fine. Both phones are factory unlocked. So BB10 to Android does work.
    08-03-17 11:24 AM
    Hey there ... Yes, since downloading the ATT VVM app all of my voicemail notifications come through the VVM app.
    08-03-17 11:47 AM
    Mine quit working though it did work for a while but it has quit . Waiting to see if an update fixes it
    Last edited by Oiche-Shamhna; 08-03-17 at 12:13 PM.
    08-03-17 11:48 AM
    This Sim has been in a Priv and Samsung S6A and VVM has worked fine. I cycled it through both of those phones this morning to re-test that VVM worked on both platforms and it did. I then put the sim back in the Keyone and it worked (VVM that is), but then the keyone went into flip-out mode (posted in another thread), and I've decided to exchange/return as defective. Let's see how BB deals with this. If I get another Keyone I'll see how it fares. Ggrrr...
    08-03-17 11:50 AM
    This Sim has been in a Priv and Samsung S6A and VVM has worked fine. I cycled it through both of those phones this morning to re-test that VVM worked on both platforms and it did. I then put the sim back in the Keyone and it worked (VVM that is), but then the keyone went into flip-out mode (posted in another thread), and I've decided to exchange/return as defective. Let's see how BB deals with this. If I get another Keyone I'll see how it fares. Ggrrr...
    Why don't you try a new sim? Maybe it got messed up by all the switching. That would be my first troubleshooting step.
    08-03-17 11:52 AM
    Works fine for me.
    08-03-17 12:07 PM
    I just got the august update and it is seeing my voice-mail again
    08-03-17 12:08 PM
    It's totally hit or miss on my KEYone.

Most of the time it comes in as a voicemail message and the notification gives the voicemail number to call to retrieve. Some of the times it comes in as a Visual Voicemail Message. Here are pics of both scenarios.

Notice in the pictures that the one that just gives the phone number to call is "Phone Services" and has the little tape icon. The one that actually shows up in the VMM box is "Visual Voicemail" and has the little bubble box. It sure seems like something is going on with the phone.

What does your phone do?

KEYone in US on AT&T - Does your Visual Voicemail Work? - Mine Doesn't!-vm.jpg

KEYone in US on AT&T - Does your Visual Voicemail Work? - Mine Doesn't!-vvm.jpg

Sometimes if I retrieve and then leave a new voicemail it will work for a few calls, then reverts back to just showing up as a VM and not in my VMM box.

It's definitely NOT working for me.

--- update ---

Right after I left this post I checked updates and i'm installing one now. Maybe August? Will report back.

--- update ---

Just got July Update. Still not working correctly. Works like a champ when the sim is in a Priv. What gives?
    Last edited by Roveer; 08-03-17 at 05:26 PM.
    08-03-17 05:00 PM
    I had to go to the ATT store. I can't remember what they did. Took 5min.
    08-03-17 06:42 PM
    I had to go to the ATT store. I can't remember what they did. Took 5min.
    Yeah, I'm going to do another chat with AT&T tonight. 2 different KEYone's same problem. Seems like it would have to be a carrier / sim issue.
    08-03-17 06:46 PM
    I read somewhere that a network from carrier's end will take care of the issues.
    08-03-17 07:23 PM
    Yeah, I'm going to do another chat with AT&T tonight. 2 different KEYone's same problem. Seems like it would have to be a carrier / sim issue.
    It is. Pretty sure it had something to do with the Sim. Chat may not fix it. I know the store sucks, but it's a quick fix.
    08-03-17 07:39 PM
    Go to a ATT store or call and see if your IEMI is registered. If not have it done. That might very well fix your issue.
    08-03-17 07:41 PM
    Go to a ATT store or call and see if your IEMI is registered. If not have it done. That might very well fix your issue.
    We checked IMEI during chat tonight. It didn't match. It probably was on the old keyone that I exchanged this morning because of the freak-out disease it had. He made sure IMEI matched and it worked up to a point then stopped working again. Very strange. Sometimes it would work, then after a few tries, it would stop working. I'm going to AT&T tomorrow.
    08-03-17 07:50 PM
    Let me ask a question to those who have it working on their K1.

When it works for me I get 2 notifications when I receive a VM. I get one of each from my pictures above, but after 2 seconds or so the one with the tape icon disappears. Can you check and see if that's how it's working on your phone. You have to pull down and leave down the notification bar from the top before you receive the voicemail to see the notifications (If in fact you get 2). Like I said. The one with the voicemail phone number automatically disappears when it's working on my phone.

What does it do on your phone?

I want all the information I can when I go to AT&T. They are trying to blame it on Blackberry. Can't say it's BB when some on K1 on AT&T in US (same as me), have it working.

Thanks,

Roveer
    08-03-17 07:58 PM