09-17-17 12:14 PM
    Nice to see it mentioned. Also hopefully people in here will read this and stop posting the "The only Android with good battery life" comments.
    09-17-17 12:47 PM
    Nice!
    09-17-17 01:09 PM
    Nice !
    09-17-17 01:10 PM
    Well my S7 Edge made the list...and beat out K1. Once again proving that battery life and greats specs don't have to be mutually exclusive.

TCL, please take note!
    09-17-17 01:42 PM
    Well my S7 Edge made the list...and beat out K1. Once again proving that battery life and greats specs don't have to be mutually exclusive.

TCL, please take note!
    How's that S7 edge battery doing over time? I had the S7 before making the switch to K1 and I was absolutely not impressed with the battery life after the first few months (and thats with the more efficient european exynos model). My battery dropped from 100 to 90 real quick. Full day only with moderate use and only some light gaming. Oh and don't get me started on how Nougat basically murdered the S7's battery.
    The Edge model on Marshmallow should be decent, since the difference in battery between it and S7 is much greater than difference in their screen size.
    09-17-17 04:21 PM
    Note: These phones have been ranked by battery capacity, but that is not the only factor we considered for being included in the list.

I wonder what other factors were considered.

I rekn the keyone beats out most of the phones on that list,
    09-17-17 05:02 PM
    How's that S7 edge battery doing over time? I had the S7 before making the switch to K1 and I was absolutely not impressed with the battery life after the first few months (and thats with the more efficient european exynos model). My battery dropped from 100 to 90 real quick. Full day only with moderate use and only some light gaming. Oh and don't get me started on how Nougat basically murdered the S7's battery.
    The Edge model on Marshmallow should be decent, since the difference in battery between it and S7 is much greater than difference in their screen size.
    Battery is working fine for me so far. Of course l been quite pro-active, having disabled almost 80 bloatware apps, most of them Samsung. At the end of a typical workday I have 50-60% battery remaining...which in my experience is about on par with a KeyONE.
    09-18-17 11:54 AM
    Nice to see it mentioned. Also hopefully people in here will read this and stop posting the "The only Android with good battery life" comments.
    They were only ranked by battery capacity. I find this list rather useless.
    09-18-17 12:06 PM
    Battery is working fine for me so far. Of course l been quite pro-active, having disabled almost 80 bloatware apps, most of them Samsung. At the end of a typical workday I have 50-60% battery remaining...which in my experience is about on par with a KeyONE.
    Exynos or Snapdragon variant?
    09-18-17 01:52 PM
    Exynos or Snapdragon variant?
    Exynos.
    09-18-17 02:18 PM
    Lol, so much for that hope. People here won't be happy until they hear what they want to hear.

Mine (S7 Edge) is still great, today it became my Back Up phone as I got my Note8, and I am glad to have a road warrior like the S7 Edge as my Back Up phone in case something happens to my Note8, as I consistently got excellent battery life with the S7 Edge for the 13months I used it as my main device.
    09-18-17 03:04 PM
    They were only ranked by battery capacity. I find this list rather useless.
    Agreed
    09-18-17 03:12 PM
    All that article does is list them in order or battery size, not battery life...
    09-18-17 06:34 PM
    lol useless
    09-18-17 06:40 PM
    Lol, so much for that hope. People here won't be happy until they hear what they want to hear.

Mine (S7 Edge) is still great, today it became my Back Up phone as I got my Note8, and I am glad to have a road warrior like the S7 Edge as my Back Up phone in case something happens to my Note8, as I consistently got excellent battery life with the S7 Edge for the 13months I used it as my main device.
    My friend has a s7 edge and his battery life sucks, but he plays games on his phone though so that's really the reason, lol. If he had something else his phone would probably die much sooner I'm sure...

And I actually recommend the Moto phones to many people when they ask me what phone to buy if I know they have no interest in a pkb. One of the reasons is their also great battery lives, so no I don't think the KEYᵒⁿᵉ is the only phone with a good battery life, it's simply the only phone that has a pkb and good battery life which is why I prefer it for myself...
    09-18-17 09:28 PM
    All that article does is list them in order or battery size, not battery life...
    Hmmm interestingly enough GSMArena Battery Test Table is somewhat not far off that article
    http://www.gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
    09-19-17 03:08 AM
    Hmmm interestingly enough GSMArena Battery Test Table is somewhat not far off that article
    Their rating is quite surprising..... devices with better specs (larger and better screens for the most part) and smaller batteries have better scores. Either they made a mistake and BlackBerry Mobile should call them out on it (has to be). Or like some have suggested the HUB+ suite is a little more power hungry than your standard app packages.

Didn't realize their were phones out there with 6020mAh batteries...
    09-19-17 11:11 AM
    Battery life tests - GSMArena.com
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...899640aa80.jpg
    *shrugs* I for some odd reason rather just go by real world results than what some website or magazine that earns a living through advertising dollars from some of the same manufactures they rate for what I know. And from my experience I'm the only one that's never searching frantically for an outlet for my phone. I guess all of my friends got bad luck or something, it's possible...
    09-19-17 12:02 PM
    *shrugs* I for some odd reason rather just go by real world results than what some website or magazine that earns a living through advertising dollars from some of the same manufactures they rate for what I know. And from my experience I'm the only one that's never searching frantically for an outlet for my phone. I guess all of my friends got bad luck or something, it's possible...
    Reviews count for nothing unless they say what you want.
    Got Yah!

Good chat, as always!
    09-19-17 12:05 PM
    Reviews count for nothing unless they say what you want.
    Got Yah!

Good chat, as always!
    Just like how you interpret everything the way you want to. I said I go by real life results. I guess I should ignore everything I see with my eyes and rely on what others tell me. I'm sure if the reviews said otherwise you'd be on the "see it to believe it" side as well, coincidentally of course... :-D
    09-23-17 12:14 PM

TCL, please take note!
    Odd. My girlfriend's S7 Edge battery life has been horrendous.
    09-23-17 12:32 PM
    Like I said, I disabled almost 80 bloat apps. I'm sure that had something to do with it...but I'm not on my phone all day either.

No matter, I'm on the KeyONE black edition now. Bloatware issues resolved, lol.
    09-23-17 03:59 PM
    Forget your eyes! You're wrong! You and your girlfriend are imagining it all!! Some chart online is all the truth you need!!!11

Lol, I'm joking around dude. :-P
    09-23-17 10:45 PM
    Just like how you interpret everything the way you want to. I said I go by real life results. I guess I should ignore everything I see with my eyes and rely on what others tell me. I'm sure if the reviews said otherwise you'd be on the "see it to believe it" side as well, coincidentally of course... :-D
    I use both, real life and reviews, I own a S7 Edge and know about 4 others who do to and have also been happy with Battery Life, it has to be said though here in South Africa we get the far more efficient Exynos models, not Snapdragons, this is where things get muddy when it comes to comparing Samsung's.

But I like a balance of real life and reviews, there's been times where in real life the person I know who owns the device got a bad unit, that can't be my only deciding factor.

One could know someone who has a K1 who's screen fell out, does that mean that EVERY K1's screen falls out?

But hey man, do you.
    09-24-17 06:40 AM
37 12