Finally found an awesome one.

BlackBerry Keyone Screen Protector, OMYFILM BlackBerry Keyone Tempered Glass [Full Coverage] [Anti-bubble] 9H Hardness Screen Protector for BlackBerry Keyone (Black) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0736QPRKF/...UvbUpU12987169

Not highly reflective or glossy, doesn't affect touch capabilities and very clear. Awesome!!!!

I had so much problems on the PRIV trying to find one that wasn't insanely reflective or glossy like a mirror.

πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
    08-11-17 06:07 PM
    Wondering if I can find one here in the states. I've used many screen protectors that won't stay down on the edges. Even a cut universal zagg would come up
    08-11-17 06:27 PM

BlackBerry Keyone Screen Protector, OMYFILM BlackBerry Keyone Tempered Glass [Full Coverage] [Anti-bubble] 9H Hardness Screen Protector for BlackBerry Keyone (Black) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0736QPRKF/...UvbUpU12987196

Not highly reflective or glossy, doesn't affect touch capabilities and very clear. Awesome!!!!

I had so much problems on the PRIV trying to find one that wasn't insanely reflective or glossy like a mirror.

πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
    Are you having any issues with the back button?
    08-11-17 07:10 PM
    why can't anyone make a decent standard tempered glass screen protector?? I want one that just covers the flat screen (not the curved front) I don't understand why know one has made one that actually gets respectable reviews. (UK owner)
    Eustis99 and JLloyd682 like this.
    08-12-17 08:04 AM

BlackBerry Keyone Screen Protector, OMYFILM BlackBerry Keyone Tempered Glass [Full Coverage] [Anti-bubble] 9H Hardness Screen Protector for BlackBerry Keyone (Black) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0736QPRKF/...UvbUpU12988020

πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
    Since the recent issue with the soft keys and the updates is this one still feasible!?
    08-12-17 10:08 PM
    Looks exactly like mine which from Basstop and the buttons are an issue. Someone needs to make this without the black coverings anything but I can't find it. Only ones I find don't cover the entire screen.
    08-13-17 12:36 AM
    I will be too OCD to line up anything to my satisfaction...but have friends with the S8+ that have devices that look flawless with coverage. I want that! Guess I shouldn't want a niche device, but for my needs, cannot help myself.

Even more so, since my BB10 device hasn't received Exchange emails since Tuesday. Guess I'll be doing a delete and reset.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-17 01:10 AM
    I'm curious as to this full curved glass screen will affect the soft keys!!??? Can anyone chime in about this!?
    the brother likes this.
    08-13-17 11:02 AM
    ordered one. coming tomorrow. I'll post some reviews.
    08-13-17 11:26 AM
    ordered one. coming tomorrow. I'll post some reviews.
    I ordered the OMYFILM curved glass same one as op, I'm kinda hesitant installing with the end result of the softkeys affected again!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 08-21-17 at 10:16 PM.
    08-13-17 11:50 AM
    I got tired of looking for a tempered glass that wasn't trash. I went with the skinomi solely because it doesn't wrap around the edges which doesn't bother me. I have the hard shell case so the protection is fine. Even the screen protectors I've found that wrapped, cases peeled them up.
    08-13-17 09:45 PM
    I have a Mr. Shield one (2 pack) that works great. it's slightly curved like the screen, and has the triangle, circle, square buttons along the bottom black frame thing. I was skeptical at first about this, and it took a few times to get it done fit just right.

but after setting it perfectly so the on-screen buttons align with the screen protector buttons, I can't even tell it's there and the buttons on the screen are just as responsive as if there's no protector on at all.
    08-13-17 09:50 PM
    I have a Mr. Shield one (2 pack) that works great. it's slightly curved like the screen, and has the triangle, circle, square buttons along the bottom black frame thing. I was skeptical at first about this, and it took a few times to get it done fit just right.

but after setting it perfectly so the on-screen buttons align with the screen protector buttons, I can't even tell it's there and the buttons on the screen are just as responsive as if there's no protector on at all.
    That is the key with these ones! You need to get them bang on or you have back button issues
    08-13-17 09:55 PM
    I'm interested in this one now along with the clear Ringke amazon is suggesting I but with it. Any more reviews on either? I know one guy says he gets his tomorrow. Also concerned about the soft keys. I don't even have my keyone yet as it's on back order. I cracked my priv screen and was forced into an "upgrade" through my warranty. I much prefer the VKB. Obviously I'm now worried about cracking the screen. My priv was naked. I'm gonna miss it.
    08-14-17 12:38 AM
    That is the key with these ones! You need to get them bang on or you have back button issues
    Mine are exactly over top and I still have issues with the buttons.
    Carjackd likes this.
    08-14-17 01:28 AM

If you don't mind, given how difficult has been to find a good tempered glass that doesn't affect the soft keys, can you post a link of the one you got? Also, for how long have you used yours? Thanks!
    08-14-17 07:57 AM
    If you don't mind, given how difficult has been to find a good tempered glass that doesn't affect the soft keys, can you post a link of the one you got? Also, for how long have you used yours? Thanks!

I went to my order history to click the link through amazon, and the page is no longer available, but I searched "mr shield keyone" and the page appears.

I should review it and give it 5 stars because it did take a couple times to position it just right, but when it was right, it has never had to be moved or adjusted. Best screen protector I've had... you seriously cannot tell anything is there.

https://www.amazon.com/Shield-BlackB...UvbUpU12989421
    portplayer likes this.
    08-14-17 04:16 PM
    So despite having issues with my original Glass protector, I purchased this one and now installed it! Although it is lined up perfectly with the soft keys there is still a sensitivity issue! Not as bad as the original but I'm sure after the next update will fix this! The sensitivity is there just slightly reduced! My original issue was with my original Glass screen protector as the bottom edge didn't sit below the soft keys and based on the position, July update, reduced the sensitivity to the point it almost non reactive!
    08-14-17 06:39 PM
    Installed. Lined it up. issues with the soft keys. Pass.
    08-14-17 09:12 PM
    OK installed and removed! It was affecting the back button too much there goes 20$ Do not install ANY glass protectors until the latest update corrects the softkey issue!

Based upon the op I ordered from Amazon and really the quality of these "OMYFILM" glass protectors are pretty good!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 08-15-17 at 12:14 AM.
    08-15-17 12:03 AM
    The back button is what gets me to. I just press the circle to get back to the home screen and go from there. I seriously don't think it's a software related issue though. I think it's the screen protector itself. It needs to be all clear instead of the black border.
    08-15-17 12:40 AM
    I've tried both tyes with/without black softkey border and they all have been given me the same issue! In both situations the loss of sensitivity seems to be worse after the July update! I didn't think the second glass protector would have an issue but it did so that was a waste of $$$. The op mentioned that the "OMYFILM" was problem free!

DO NOT install ANY glass film until the updates deal with this! It's not a hardware issue it's def asoftware issue! So be warned!!!
    08-15-17 01:03 AM
    The back button is what gets me to. I just press the circle to get back to the home screen and go from there. I seriously don't think it's a software related issue though. I think it's the screen protector itself. It needs to be all clear instead of the black border.

It's the screen protector for sure. The Mr. Shield ones I mentioned work perfectly after a bit of repositioning. The triangle, circle and square need to line up exactly for it to work flawlessly, which mine does.

I should post a picture because this screen protector is the most undetectable I've used. I also used Mr. Shield with my Passports and Classics, and was hesitant to use anything other than a full glass WITHOUT the cutouts for the onscreen buttons.

But once done correctly, these are the greatest screen protectors and they're like less than $10 for a 2 pack and a lifetime warranty exchange.
    08-15-17 02:06 AM
    It's the screen protector for sure. The Mr. Shield ones I mentioned work perfectly after a bit of repositioning. The triangle, circle and square need to line up exactly for it to work flawlessly, which mine does.

I should post a picture because this screen protector is the most undetectable I've used. I also used Mr. Shield with my Passports and Classics, and was hesitant to use anything other than a full glass WITHOUT the cutouts for the onscreen buttons.

But once done correctly, these are the greatest screen protectors and they're like less than $10 for a 2 pack and a lifetime warranty exchange.
    Yup I have mine exactly lined up over the buttons. No shadowing or anything. Still with issues.
    08-15-17 11:16 AM
    Yup I have mine exactly lined up over the buttons. No shadowing or anything. Still with issues.
    Same as above!!!! Had the "OMYFILM" exactly in position and the same issues arose! I removed it once again! This screen protector is quite high in quality tho! So again I suspect it's a software issue!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 08-16-17 at 11:56 AM.
    08-15-17 12:25 PM
26 12