I keep mine wrapped up in bubble wrap so it will always be safe unless the bubbles pop!
    Byrese likes this.
    12-18-17 10:48 AM
    I dropped my phone maybe 3x but its protected with the Ringke case and I have the 9H glass screen protector which already cracked (served its purpose).

Yes I agree the device is very nice looking without the case. But at the end of the day its either pay $15 for a case or pay $$$ to replace/fix the phone.

This is not like the older BB where it was tank!
    FF22 likes this.
    12-18-17 11:07 AM
    Post the link to that accessory.

This is similar to the one I have. Good protección and doesn't lose the look of the phone.
    12-19-17 01:14 AM
    I dropped my black edition KEYone on the sidewalk while I was walking. it was in the dual layer case from BlackBerry Mobile, and it landed on its back. the phone itself is perfectly fine, but the case is scuffed.

unrelated, but I had this phone a week or so before I could get a screen protector, and was super careful with it. when I was putting the protector on, I did notice some super tiny scratches on the screen, so be careful, because I'd never so much as let the screen come in contact with my keys or coins, yet there was a mark I could feel.
    12-19-17 01:53 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ba87ea01a7.jpg

This is similar to the one I have. Good protección and doesn't lose the look of the phone.
    Thanks for this. I've got it in my amazon cart. Thinking about ordering it.
    12-19-17 02:37 PM
    Mine has taken several bumps, with the back cover bulging a few times. it can be popped back in with firm squeeze.
    Same happened here. It's not completely flush, but it's tolerable. If it were on the front, I'd be flipping out. I have a slim back case on it so I don't have to see it.
    12-19-17 04:30 PM
    Same happened here. It's not completely flush, but it's tolerable. If it were on the front, I'd be flipping out. I have a slim back case on it so I don't have to see it.
    What do you have on it? Post the amazon link if u can. I'm looking for something other then the case I've got which adds to much bulk for my liking.

My phone doesn't run flush and the sides and bottom can feel a little sharp at times. So I've got to do something. I'll probably repair the back too.
    12-19-17 04:39 PM
    Thanks for this. I've got it in my amazon cart. Thinking about ordering it.
    I just bought this. Hopefully I'll like it better then my Rinke case, which is practical but don't love cause I feel like it adds to much bulk.
    12-21-17 03:07 PM
    BlackBerry KEYone Case, AMZER Shock Absorption Bumper Anti Scratch Soft Gel TPU Silicone Case Cover for BlackBerry KEYone - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0719RZQVN...UvbUpU13099149

This is what I have and I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, the price has exploded. I paid $7 for it six months ago. Not sure why it is suddenly nearly $40.
    12-21-17 09:33 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ba87ea01a7.jpg

Bought this case and have used it for the past day. Really great case! Finally found a case I can use as a DD. It's almost like having it naked. Thanks for putting me on!
    12-24-17 10:21 PM
    I've dropped mine twice. No damage, but I have a wallet case on mine as I work in an environment where there's a lot of rust dirt and metal shards. so far no damage.
    Byrese likes this.
    12-25-17 10:58 AM
    I dropped mine from about 4 feet to concrete. I thought it was protected by the folding case sold by BlackBerry. The phone landed on the corner below the "Z" key. The result, a cracked screen around the Triangle. The Circle and Square do not work.
    02-17-18 10:19 AM
    I dropped mine from about 4 feet to concrete. I thought it was protected by the folding case sold by BlackBerry. The phone landed on the corner below the "Z" key. The result, a cracked screen around the Triangle. The Circle and Square do not work.
    That sucks!
    02-17-18 11:53 AM
    The other day I dropped my naked K1 (still mad about it) on the sidewalk. Damage? Just some light scratches on the top frame near the front facing camera and the the rear/back panel is slightly raised near the bottom left, not allowing it to be COMPLETELY flush. The latter problem is actually minor but annoying so I'm gonna order a new back and get it fixed so it's back to 100%.

How about y'all? Any notable damage (physical or otherwise) from a drop?
    I use a the OEM leather flip case that has a window and it was dropped on hard wood at a low level and nothing cosmetic but the phone flung itself right out of the case.
    02-17-18 02:34 PM
    The other day I dropped my naked K1 (still mad about it) on the sidewalk. Damage? Just some light scratches on the top frame near the front facing camera and the the rear/back panel is slightly raised near the bottom left, not allowing it to be COMPLETELY flush. The latter problem is actually minor but annoying so I'm gonna order a new back and get it fixed so it's back to 100%.

How about y'all? Any notable damage (physical or otherwise) from a drop?
    Dropped mine roughly three times. Only once onto cement. That was scary but just some cosmetic scuffs. Somehow falling off my nightstand resulted into chip coming off back cover. Prior to that back cover had gotten to point that it would not snap back in perfectly flush. Just annoying more than anything.

I put the phone in the incipio dualpro and have grown to like phone in case. As much as I love this phone it is not quite as solid as previous berries. This is the first time I've ever felt the need to put my phone in a case.
    02-17-18 05:05 PM
    Yup, naked is the only way to go baby! lol.
    02-17-18 08:55 PM
41 12