When I first got my KeyONE on AT&T in NJ my voicemail notifications seemed to work correctly. Somewhere along the line after an update everything went haywire. Here are my symptoms:

Every new VM gives 2 notifications, one for voice mail and one for the phone call.

KeyONE on AT&T  Do your Visual Voicemail notifications work?-screen.jpg

If there are unheard messages, every time I delete a vm I get a re-notification on unplayed messges.

Voicemails would stop playing about 10 or so seconds after they start and I would have to hit the play button again to finish the voicemail.

Have others seen any of these strange behaviors or is it just me? I will admit, I use an alternative launcher (Nova) and an app called ACR to record my phone calls. I guess this could be causing my problems, but I have not uninstalled these apps because they are highly configured and would be a real pain to try and re-install.

So, do others AT&T Visual voicemail and notifications all work perfectly or do you see strangeness?

Thanks,

Roveer
    12-17-18 06:02 PM
    I've had my AT&T KEYone since August 2017, and have had no issues with VVM. I'm not having issues with it at all, and have applied every patch in sequence over the air.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    12-17-18 06:07 PM
    Yeah had the same issue, then i removed the VWM... Never liked it in the first place.
    12-17-18 06:08 PM
    yup. no issues.
    12-17-18 11:03 PM
    I haven't used VVM on AT&T.
    12-18-18 12:48 PM
    Yeah had the same issue, then i removed the VWM... Never liked it in the first place.
    What do you use in its place? I couldn't imagine not having VVM
    12-19-18 04:55 PM
    When I first got my KeyONE on AT&T in NJ my voicemail notifications seemed to work correctly. Somewhere along the line after an update everything went haywire. Here are my symptoms:

Every new VM gives 2 notifications, one for voice mail and one for the phone call.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	441874

If there are unheard messages, every time I delete a vm I get a re-notification on unplayed messges.

Voicemails would stop playing about 10 or so seconds after they start and I would have to hit the play button again to finish the voicemail.

Have others seen any of these strange behaviors or is it just me? I will admit, I use an alternative launcher (Nova) and an app called ACR to record my phone calls. I guess this could be causing my problems, but I have not uninstalled these apps because they are highly configured and would be a real pain to try and re-install.

So, do others AT&T Visual voicemail and notifications all work perfectly or do you see strangeness?

Thanks,

Roveer
    I had same problem upon first getting the AT&T KEYone and the resolution was doing a factory reset...
    12-19-18 05:13 PM
    I had same problem upon first getting the AT&T KEYone and the resolution was doing a factory reset...
    Hhmmm.. Probably worth a shot. It's very annoying - these problems.
    12-20-18 01:41 PM
    Hhmmm.. Probably worth a shot. It's very annoying - these problems.
    After I did it and finished setting up my device, it was definitely worth it. Sure you already know this, but, test it out first, before setting everything back up
    12-20-18 08:08 PM