What app (like Link) does the KEYone use to synchronize contacts and calendar with Outlook? If such a tool exists, can anyone confirm if it is speedy and operates without issues?
    04-30-17 08:40 PM
    When Link stopped working for me I found I could sync both my Office Outlook Contacts and Calendar and my phone to Outlook.com. Works very well with both BB10 and Android. Gives you fast automatic two way sync and you always have a current backup.
    04-30-17 08:54 PM
    Thanks Jam215, but I am not interested in having to connect to cloud-based storage. The lack of an app is a dealbreaker. BTW - Link works fine on my Q10.
    04-30-17 09:13 PM
    I believe their are a couple PC apps that can do this as well.
    04-30-17 11:41 PM
    Forgive me for asking but.... isn't Outlook already cloud-based storage?

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    05-01-17 12:02 AM
    Office Outlook is PC based. Like every thing else though, Microsoft would prefer you to have a never ending cloud based subscription.
    05-01-17 12:10 AM
    Office Outlook is PC based. Like every thing else though Microsoft would prefer you to have a never ending cloud based subscription.
    And it's backed up online if you log in through a web interface.

There is no sync for outlook contacts on PC.

As soon as you add your account to the keyone, it will download your contact info.
    05-01-17 12:12 AM
    And it's backed up online if you log in through a web interface.

There is no sync for outlook contacts on PC.

As soon as you add your account to the keyone, it will download your contact info.
    I am sync'ing my Office Outlook Calendar and Contacts on my PC to Outlook.com and my phone also sync's to Outlook.com. I don't normally log into Outlook.com on the Web.

I'm just using Outlook.com as a common connection between my PC and my phone.
    05-01-17 12:20 AM
    When I had a Priv for a while, I found absolutely no way of syncing Calendar and Contacts directly to Office Outlook, I had to allow it to sync them to Google. But (IIRC) I could then sync my Office Outlook with Google (as a belt-and-braces jobbie).
    05-01-17 02:25 AM