I have been using Blackberry Link USB to sync my Q10 with Outlook 2010 / 2013 on my local computer. Is there a comparable program that will work with the new Keyone phone. I'm thinking about purchasing this phone but I have to sync via USB to Oulook for contacts with with all fields (at least name, address, all phone numbers, notes Outlook notes separate from the notes field in the contact info and all calendar entries.

I have not used Android devices but I guess I will have to either consider Android or Apple once the Q10 goes away. I still like the blackberry keyboard.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
    Harvey
    07-18-17 05:23 PM
    I believe there are some products that will let you manually sync to Office Outlook, but you can sync Outlook to an Outlook.com account and then add that account to your phone.

That way everything will sync automatically every time their is a change and setting up you next device, whatever it is, will be easy.
    07-18-17 06:23 PM
    Thank you for your help. I will check out Akruto Sync. Wifi is better than norting, although I would prefer USB for security.

Thanks again,
    Harvey
    07-27-17 03:02 PM