Hello There,

Here is my personal reviews of the Blackberry about stuff that no body talk somewhere else. Now i will use the Keyone to write this hole article, please forgive my English.

I just received my Blackberry Keyone 2 week ago. I was waiting like despair from more than 1 month after i made my order on the store. It was the sold-out issues with the time to fixe the famous screen problem with super glue.

I finally received ‘it. Its a very Sexy device I like it. But OUF android device would definitely not be my first choice. I feel that all the parameters is not well indicated as it was on Blackberry Z30. I miss it. Anyway... There so many application that was just totally integrated in Blackberry and now with Android you need to fight to find the good application that can finally give and idea of what the blackberry do. But you need to pay for yours aps, otherwise is full of ads and publicity that really make it Not productive. Ok finish talking about Android.

Now talking about the device it self.
    I believe the speaker is weak and not loud as my old bb Z30 ( unfortunately this device flood in a river )

Now the batteries:
    Is not that good as they said everywhere. Its the same or weaker than my Z30. I would even say: it loos power pretty fast. I killed the batteries this week so i had to plug it to keep it working (( a big day trying to figure out witch apps i need to accomplish what a normal Z30 can do by itself)). I would never think the battery would do that.

Keyboard:
    The keyboard is nice, we just need to learn how to type on it and soon we love it. The Clk Z, X, C and V is always very useful.
    Otherwise i had a problem with the keyboard quality only for 1 reason. When the keyboard light is on, i see a black dot on the white letter L. I will need to loos my time for this little detail that i cant accept to pass over. Its a premium device from the best device and i pay for it, so i want your best dude, thas'it.
    Otherwise you must to try Microsoft Words app is realy fantastic with this device. Its a pleasure to use it.
    Otherwise, there is a other issue with the multilanguage. Sometime I need to write English and sometime French and even if i made the 2 languages setting as its suppose to recognize and propose fast word, it just don’t switch ( so we need to return setting change the language order all the time). Really not Productive. Blackberry should fix the problem, I believe.

The assistant:
    I need to said forget about it, in Canada or so it don’t work, there is no assistant. Even if you put your US English language as its suppose to fix the problem. It Don’t fix it. Forget about assistant ( Google) like you had on the Z30, nothing similar even if you download other.

The reader:
    There is no reader integrated in the device, so you need to find one. But because is not integrated when you are on internet there will be no button to push directly to activate the reading mode. You need to share the webpage to your application to make it read. But the ready is stupide. As i read as much in French than in English it don’t recognise the language automatically. So i drive alot every day and reading mode is a fantastic option that should be more easy to open and link with a smart assistant.

Bugs:
    I saw bug many time but to me it should not happen in a bran new device. Like this bug by example: when iam in my car i put the Bluetooth and the hand free. Sometime iam using a reader application or music application and it dont work. The device do talking or playing the song but we ear nothing. So we need to turn off the Bluetooth and put it on again. And finally it work as it fix temporary the problem.

Productivity tab:
    The productivity tab is well made and integrated with a big potential but we cannot customise the application we would like. So now with the new update there is only calendar, Hub and contact than can be in the tab. Would be nice from blackberry to allow other app.

Overall conclusion:
    After all since i have the Keyone i tame the smartphone and i think it offer many advantage but its not well put in advantage. i mean the Android system must to be improved to pretend to be a complete system. I wish to see the google assistant soon and i hop to not be disappointed.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    07-21-17 09:18 PM
    I noticed this as well, the symbols on the buttons are not completely white and have hints of black lines in them. I'm not sure if this imperfection actually makes the device look better or worse though.
    07-21-17 10:11 PM
    How is your signal going?
    07-22-17 05:21 AM
    I noticed this as well, the symbols on the buttons are not completely white and have hints of black lines in them. I'm not sure if this imperfection actually makes the device look better or worse though.
    I received mine on a few days ago and my buttons look great letters are all white no black in them at all. I was surprised at how well the fit and finish is on the device very nice. I was also surprised how small the device looks and feels compared to the photos of them other wise it's perfect no issue with a thing on mine.
    07-22-17 06:17 AM
    I received mine on a few days ago and my buttons look great letters are all white no black in them at all. I was surprised at how well the fit and finish is on the device very nice. I was also surprised how small the device looks and feels compared to the photos of them other wise it's perfect no issue with a thing on mine.
    Are you looking at the buttons super close? Like 1cm from each key? Cause yeah from normal distance mine look complete white aswell.

Also have you checked the upper portion of your back cover? Check if it flexes
    07-22-17 07:16 AM
    Are you looking at the buttons super close? Like 1cm from each key? Cause yeah from normal distance mine look complete white aswell.

Also have you checked the upper portion of your back cover? Check if it flexes
    Yeah I got my K1 yesterday and from a distance they are white, but close up, black lines are visible... I dont think its a fault though.
    07-22-17 07:35 AM
    it's clear that Blackberry hardware does not mean the same as Blackberry software. We have to struggle a bit to make Android fit our expectations of the BlackBerry die-hard.
    It's not unreasonable to expect a nearly perfect device for the price.
    I hope BlackBerry will "grow" into android.
    07-22-17 08:10 AM
    The present BlackBerry status does not evoke the term "growth phase" in my view...

Posted via CB10
    07-22-17 11:22 AM
    Hello There,

Here is my personal reviews of the Blackberry about stuff that no body talk somewhere else. Now i will use the Keyone to write this hole article, please forgive my English.

I just received my Blackberry Keyone 2 week ago. I was waiting like despair from more than 1 month after i made my order on the store. It was the sold-out issues with the time to fixe the famous screen problem with super glue.

I finally received ‘it. Its a very Sexy device I like it. But OUF android device would definitely not be my first choice. I feel that all the parameters is not well indicated as it was on Blackberry Z30. I miss it. Anyway... There so many application that was just totally integrated in Blackberry and now with Android you need to fight to find the good application that can finally give and idea of what the blackberry do. But you need to pay for yours aps, otherwise is full of ads and publicity that really make it Not productive. Ok finish talking about Android.

Now talking about the device it self.
    I believe the speaker is weak and not loud as my old bb Z30 ( unfortunately this device flood in a river )

Now the batteries:
    Is not that good as they said everywhere. Its the same or weaker than my Z30. I would even say: it loos power pretty fast. I killed the batteries this week so i had to plug it to keep it working (( a big day trying to figure out witch apps i need to accomplish what a normal Z30 can do by itself)). I would never think the battery would do that.

Keyboard:
    The keyboard is nice, we just need to learn how to type on it and soon we love it. The Clk Z, X, C and V is always very useful.
    Otherwise i had a problem with the keyboard quality only for 1 reason. When the keyboard light is on, i see a black dot on the white letter L. I will need to loos my time for this little detail that i cant accept to pass over. Its a premium device from the best device and i pay for it, so i want your best dude, thas'it.
    Otherwise you must to try Microsoft Words app is realy fantastic with this device. Its a pleasure to use it.
    Otherwise, there is a other issue with the multilanguage. Sometime I need to write English and sometime French and even if i made the 2 languages setting as its suppose to recognize and propose fast word, it just don’t switch ( so we need to return setting change the language order all the time). Really not Productive. Blackberry should fix the problem, I believe.

The assistant:
    I need to said forget about it, in Canada or so it don’t work, there is no assistant. Even if you put your US English language as its suppose to fix the problem. It Don’t fix it. Forget about assistant ( Google) like you had on the Z30, nothing similar even if you download other.

The reader:
    There is no reader integrated in the device, so you need to find one. But because is not integrated when you are on internet there will be no button to push directly to activate the reading mode. You need to share the webpage to your application to make it read. But the ready is stupide. As i read as much in French than in English it don’t recognise the language automatically. So i drive alot every day and reading mode is a fantastic option that should be more easy to open and link with a smart assistant.

Bugs:
    I saw bug many time but to me it should not happen in a bran new device. Like this bug by example: when iam in my car i put the Bluetooth and the hand free. Sometime iam using a reader application or music application and it dont work. The device do talking or playing the song but we ear nothing. So we need to turn off the Bluetooth and put it on again. And finally it work as it fix temporary the problem.

Productivity tab:
    The productivity tab is well made and integrated with a big potential but we cannot customise the application we would like. So now with the new update there is only calendar, Hub and contact than can be in the tab. Would be nice from blackberry to allow other app.

Overall conclusion:
    After all since i have the Keyone i tame the smartphone and i think it offer many advantage but its not well put in advantage. i mean the Android system must to be improved to pretend to be a complete system. I wish to see the google assistant soon and i hop to not be disappointed.
    Very good clear and concise reporting. If I may ask how do you find the size of the keyboard......what BB device would you think in size it matches.

Again very well written point to point.

Woof!
    07-23-17 06:31 PM
    My signal is ok I had no problem with that but it rarely go over 3 line even I city like Ottawa.
    07-25-17 12:17 PM
    Very good clear and concise reporting. If I may ask how do you find the size of the keyboard......what BB device would you think in size it matches.

Again very well written point to point.

Woof!
    Thanks you,
    For me the keyboard is a little bit small but i became use after one or 2 day.

For the blackspot on the keyboard, they replaced it last weekend for a complet new Keyone. When i show them the spot they didn’t argued to replace it.
    07-25-17 12:31 PM