New KeyOne came today oh joy! Activated just fine.. Called wife at work to tell her and to check call quality.. very good quality . Shut off phone and attempted to turn on.. got past Sprint logo.. black screen saying to enter Android password .. tried all kinds of password I would have used.. no can do it’s frozen at that point.. chatted with Customerservice they determined that I return phone because it’s within 14 days.. total disappointment.. but hopefully the new replacement won’t have same problem.. sadness
    11-15-17 04:24 AM
    New KeyOne came today oh joy! Activated just fine.. Called wife at work to tell her and to check call quality.. very good quality . Shut off phone and attempted to turn on.. got past Sprint logo.. black screen saying to enter Android password .. tried all kinds of password I would have used.. no can do it’s frozen at that point.. chatted with Customerservice they determined that I return phone because it’s within 14 days.. total disappointment.. but hopefully the new replacement won’t have same problem.. sadness
    You didn't set up any password during the initial set up process?

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    11-15-17 07:36 AM
    You didn't set up any password during the initial set up process?

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    He had to if he powered it on previously and booted fine then it has to be that he put a pin on it. If there would have been one previously it would have asked for it on initial boot up not allowing him to even make a call.
    vette2009 likes this.
    11-15-17 07:41 AM