My Keyone is still my perfect rockbottom!!!!

Flash light, keyboard, camera, battery, all perfect still! Verrrry happy. This is actually my longest used Blackberry device. I hope there'll be another new phone to release soon.
    08-13-20 10:33 PM
    My Keyone is still my perfect rockbottom!!!!

Flash light, keyboard, camera, battery, all perfect still! Verrrry happy. This is actually my longest used Blackberry device. I hope there'll be another new phone to release soon.
    Enjoy your KeyOne. It's a great device. Unfortunately there is not another key device on the horizon. The licensing agreement between BlackBerry Ltd. and TCL to build BlackBerry Mobile handsets expires August 31st.
    08-14-20 02:05 AM
    I was just thinking about starting a similar thread.!

I have been using a Key2 for about 2 years now. I have to say, I havent ever had any major problems and its been a true workhorse for me. I sometimes think about buying a different phone, but I will miss the keyboard immensely as I hate typing on glass with all the errors I usually get.

My Key2 has been solid. I have dropped it so many times and I never had any cracks or a scratched screen. Since the very beginning, I have been using a smoke Ringke Fusion clear case, which has been my favorite and offers outstanding protection.

This device is still top notch today and works extremely well. I do hope BlackBerry eventually works out a deal to produce an updated Key3 or other device.
    08-17-20 06:26 PM

I have been using a Key2 for about 2 years now. I have to say, I havent ever had any major problems and its been a true workhorse for me. I sometimes think about buying a different phone, but I will miss the keyboard immensely as I hate typing on glass with all the errors I usually get.

My Key2 has been solid. I have dropped it so many times and I never had any cracks or a scratched screen. Since the very beginning, I have been using a smoke Ringke Fusion clear case, which has been my favorite and offers outstanding protection.

This device is still top notch today and works extremely well. I do hope BlackBerry eventually works out a deal to produce an updated Key3 or other device.
    BlackBerry Limited isn’t doing anything with the mobile business so it seems. At this point, it’s licensing deals have all ended or will be in two weeks. It’s apparently over
    08-17-20 06:52 PM
    BlackBerry Limited isn’t doing anything with the mobile business so it seems. At this point, it’s licensing deals have all ended or will be in two weeks. It’s apparently over
    It's not CrackBerry unless everyone's "KEY3 hopes" are shot down on sight!
    bh7171 and to boldly go like this.
    08-17-20 08:28 PM

Very glad to see posts like this about KEY2's running strong (especially spacebar) after over two years of use.

Hoping to see many more like it!

Those keyboard stats must be insane by now! (settings -> system -> languages & input -> keyboard settings -> BlackBerry keyboard -> statistics).
    08-17-20 08:30 PM
    Very glad to see posts like this about KEY2's running strong (especially spacebar) after over two years of use.

Hoping to see many more like it!

Those keyboard stats must be insane by now! (settings -> system -> languages & input -> keyboard settings -> BlackBerry keyboard -> statistics).
    No issue with my KEY² hardware either. Keyboard was perfect on day one, and is still perfect today.
    08-17-20 09:11 PM
    Most of us would be all over a KEY³, but we're not going to blow smoke just because we happen to like the brand.
    08-17-20 09:12 PM
    I didn’t cancel the licensing deals and nobody’s stepping up so the little remaining momentum has been lost. Don’t blame me for gravity and other laws of physics.
    08-17-20 10:16 PM
    I am using my Key2 dual sim just since last december but it works like the first day, keyboards and battery life is awesome!
    the_boon likes this.
    08-18-20 07:13 AM

Your wish came true with yesterday's press release of a new BlackBerry 5G PKB device to be manufactured by Foxconn and marketed and sold by Onward Mobility out of Texas. 😎🥳🤟
    terminatorx likes this.
    08-20-20 09:53 AM
    Your wish came true with yesterday's press release of a new BlackBerry 5G PKB device to be manufactured by Foxconn and marketed and sold by Onward Mobility out of Texas.
    I know, right? I couldnt believe it! Great timing. Glad to hear about this.
    bh7171 likes this.
    08-20-20 09:55 AM
    So how old is ur super Key1?
    08-20-20 01:37 PM
    You got it so wrong!! M sure u will be happy to be wrong here though We will have anew PKB in 2021 best news in this dark year!!
    08-20-20 01:38 PM