It probably is the wise thing to do, but I'll hold off on that one unless the battery life starts becoming a real issue. it's just too much hassle reconfiguring every little thing. It would take me half a day. Just reactivating my bank apps alone gives me a headache just thinking about it, lol.
    06-27-17 09:39 PM
    Dude, i feel you. Have the same problem like you. Full charge can only last for 1 day 6 hours (Wifi most of the time).

Phone idle consume most of the power juice and yet I have no idea which apps cause the problem yet. (Facebook, whatsapp, insta, snapchat, 2 emails, waze and some News apps)
    06-27-17 10:06 PM
    Thanks man, at least now I know I'm not alone 👍
    06-27-17 10:19 PM
    Dude, i feel you. Have the same problem like you. Full charge can only last for 1 day 6 hours (Wifi most of the time).

Phone idle consume most of the power juice and yet I have no idea which apps cause the problem yet. (Facebook, whatsapp, insta, snapchat, 2 emails, waze and some News apps)
    Are you saying the phone lasts for one full day and an additional 6 hours, or the battery lasts only 6 hours total? If you are using the phone constantly, 6 hours is really good battery life.

On iOS, SnapChat REALLY drains the battery. It wouldn't surprise me if it's the same on Android. I'd try deleting SnapChat for a couple days and see if your standby battery life improves. You could always use the DTek app to see if any of your apps are constantly doing things in the background.
    06-28-17 08:54 AM
    Can someone analysis for me? Full charge and unplug at 9am. (WiFi - 9am till 5pm)

Currently hub with three emails but only one in push and another one sync in hour basis.

Based on my battery log it's only run 2h40mins SOT with 49%. 100% only around 5h20mins? In that case it's more or less like my iPhone 6s plus battery life time.

Any idea how can I improve it?

I know some of you can get 5 hours SOT with half of the battery and 2-3 days of standby. Is that your phone just running with email, phone call, SMS without other social network apps?
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone Standby Battery Life-screenshot_20170628-233030.jpg   KEYone Standby Battery Life-screenshot_20170628-233037.jpg   KEYone Standby Battery Life-screenshot_20170628-233043.jpg  
    Last edited by jsn_c; 06-28-17 at 12:31 PM.
    06-28-17 10:43 AM
    I've heard Facebook sucks
    06-28-17 10:54 AM
    I know some of you can get 5 hours SOT with half of the battery and 2-3 days of standby. Is that your phone just running with email, phone call, SMS without other social network apps?]
    I think it must be. There is no way I could get the battery life some people here are claiming unless I were to turn off social networking apps.
    06-28-17 12:14 PM
    Yessuz your Awake is showing on 100% of the time compared to your screen on time. I am experience a fairly high phone idle and I suspect something is keeping the phone awake while the screen is off when the expectation is the device is "asleep". I attempted to enable the Wakelock Detector Lite app through my Mac Chrome extension however it won't connect to the K1. I was able to enable this on a Samsung S6. Thoughts?
    07-18-17 09:51 AM
    Have you guys tried turning the google location history off ?
    It was biggest stand by drainer in my note 5
    And I just noticed same low stand by time in my keyone .
    Turned the location history off ..
    Lets see for results tomorrow morning
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone Standby Battery Life-screenshot_20170911-083616.jpg  
    09-10-17 10:08 PM
    Have you guys tried turning the google location history off ?
    It was biggest stand by drainer in my note 5
    And I just noticed same low stand by time in my keyone .
    Turned the location history off ..
    Lets see for results tomorrow morning
    Did you notice any difference? On my phone it doesn't say 'position history', but 'position log' (assuming it's the same thing, with my phone not being in English) and in the screen you have two options: one to turn it off completely (with a warning that it will affect my Google Maps - which I don't want) and a second option to turn it off on my device (no warning there). Don't understand the difference exactly, but I turned it off for my device (BBB100-2).

I suspect the WiFi is the culprit on my unit, though (I always turn off the GPS when I'm not using it). It probably has to do with my home WiFi network which can be annoyingly unstable at times, even though I have a 50Mbps fiber optic line...
    09-14-17 09:15 PM
    I did notice the difference once I turned down both auto sync and location history .
    09-17-17 10:58 AM
36 12