First noticed it with the ring tones then used Pandora to better test them. The right speaker seems louder than the left one. Is it a speaker effect or what. My BB Passport speakers have equal sound. It's a brand new 4gb/64gb blk limited edition bought from B&H for $309. I'd hate to return it.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-18 05:35 PM
    There is no left or right speaker. KEYone doesn't use stereo speakers. It's just one speaker for both ports.
    12-10-18 06:14 PM
    There is no left or right speaker. KEYone doesn't use stereo speakers. It's just one speaker for both ports.
    Hello, Bla1ze! I have got a cool-looking Crackberry Style Ring. I have kept it in the drawer as I haven't yet bought the KeyOne black edition. I am ready to buy it now. Do you recommend buying a case, too. I want to use the CB ring with the phone. I really don't know if I should buy a case since I want to show off this beautiful swag on the phone. Which is the right thing to do? Please help.

Sorry that this is a wrong thread for my question (I just need help on this). Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-18 12:55 PM
    Hello, Bla1ze! I have got a cool-looking Crackberry Style Ring. I have kept it in the drawer as I haven't yet bought KeyOne black edition. I am ready to buy it now. Do you recommend buying a case, too. I want to use the CB ring with the phone. I really don't know if I should buy a case since I want to show off this beautiful swag on the phone. Which is the right to do? Please help.

Sorry that this is a wrong thread for my question (I just need help on this). Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    I don't use cases. They're all too bulky for me. But if you're worried about damage, you should use something even if it's just one of those thin gel cases you can pick up for like $5 on Amazon.
    12-11-18 12:57 PM
    I don't use cases. They're all too bulky for me. But if you're worried about damage, you should use something even if it's just one of those thin gel cases you can pick up for like $5 on Amazon.
    The problem is using a case together with the CB ring. Would it still look nice? Dunno.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-18 12:59 PM
    watza ring look like?
    12-11-18 01:08 PM
    I have a clear thin gel case on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. I think it would look good with one of those rings. I bought a Spigen Style Ring but I didn't put it on mine because I also use a Priv OEM leather pocket case. The KEYone with the thin gel case fits in it perfectly.
    12-11-18 01:16 PM
    Options > Accessibility > System (2nd section)
    Stereo and Mono: What's it set at?
    Sound Balance: What's it set at?
    12-16-18 09:42 AM