After doing some listening tests, my opinion is that the KEYone is about average when it comes to smartphone audio. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, and it's probably good enough for most people. It's perfectly fine for phone calls, but it's not good enough to satisfy someone who really cares about music quality.

For comparison, I'm coming from an LG V20, which has the absolute best headphone audio quality of any phone I've ever used. I tested both phones using the same FLAC audio recordings ripped from CDs and stored on a Samsung 256GB microSD card, using the PowerAmp app with flat equalizer settings. I used my Sennheiser HD598 headphones and Shure SE215 in-ear monitors. I use the HD598 at home and the SE215 when I'm traveling.

With the HD598, the K1 sounded pretty good, and I think most people would think it sounds fine. However, it didn't have anywhere near the clarity or imaging of the V20.

I thought the K1 would have an easier time driving the SE215 than the HD598, but I was wrong.

With the SE215, the music sounded tinny and lacking in bass. Even the vocals sounded a bit thin and dull. Part of that was the fact that even good in-ear headphones like the SE215 aren't going to have the bass response of good circumaural headphones like the HD598. But that's not the only factor, since the V20 sounded much, much better than the K1 using the SE215.

I think the K1's sound is probably good enough for most people, but I would find it completely unacceptable as my portable music player. Fortunately, I knew this going in, so I'm just going to continue to carry the V20 as my music player while I also carry the K1 as my phone.

TL;DR: If you're not an audiophile, the K1's sound is fine. If you are an audiophile, consider picking up a V20 (or the new V30) instead. And if you're like me, and love both physical keyboards and high-quality sound, consider carrying both -- or buying a dedicated high-fidelity audio player (like the ones made by Fiio and others) to carry along with your K1.
    The rmaa scores are respectable at review of keyone by gsmarena and are comparable to Redmi Note 4 , but during
    my subjective listening, I felt it is poorer than Redmi Note 4 and much poorer than Mi5 , then I conducted rmaa test through ALC 887 as my M-Audio Revo 5.1 is found defective . I found keyone THD and Intermodular distortion is much higher than Redmi Note 4 (at 100% volume), even keyone at 90% volume it cannot match Redmi Note 4 . However audio quality comes under average. Frequency response is excellent hence bass and treble will be flat
    10-07-18 01:50 PM
76 ... 234