A few things:
    Sim test says: Sim OK, NFC NOT OK....wtf?
    ALSO NOTE: my fingerprint scanner not only randomly stopped working, but the option no longer exists at all...
    My phone also acts as if it's updated but it hasnt had a security patch update since july 1...
    ALso, in the MMI test...."software partition" says: Image mapping: B2BL6060GL00

WTF>?
    theres more, im clueless and running out of patience...someone with some knowledge please assist me....

Thanks ya'll. <3
    12-24-18 06:51 PM
    Regarding the SIM-Test; there are SIM cards that are NFC-capable. Your SIM card is not NFC-capable, so it says not ok. All fine.

Regarding the other points; please do a factory reset.
    12-24-18 07:33 PM
    Ok, i did, when i use an app that shows me ALL my specs, directories, files, etc, it had a device section that shows my fingerprint hardware as if its still there(right..lol) so im wondering why the option is unavailable and why a factory reset wont fix that?
    12-26-18 08:09 AM
    A few things:
    Sim test says: Sim OK, NFC NOT OK....wtf?
    ALSO NOTE: my fingerprint scanner not only randomly stopped working, but the option no longer exists at all...
    My phone also acts as if it's updated but it hasnt had a security patch update since july 1...
    ALso, in the MMI test...."software partition" says: Image mapping: B2BL6060GL00

WTF>?
    theres more, im clueless and running out of patience...someone with some knowledge please assist me....

Thanks ya'll. <3
    Hi,

Did your problem got solved? because my phone is having the same issue now. i'm using KEYone Limited Edition, the fingerprint scanner (space bar) isn't recognizing anything and the Fingerprint Options in the Settings are completely Disappeared. Please help me if you know how to solve this issue.

Thank you in Advance,

Best,
    Shiva,
    04-13-19 01:48 AM