For those who own Keyone's, which smart watches works well with the Keyone with more features like text replying, call answering and fitness app? What are your suggestions?
    10-01-18 07:53 AM
    I am still very much a fan of the Vector watch. Long battery life (30 days). Always on display and good notification system. Doesn't allow you to interact from the watch a lot but works great with KeyONE and Key2.
    10-01-18 07:58 AM
    I should add it is no longer for sale. Bought and dumped by Fitbit.
    10-01-18 07:59 AM
    I like my Samsung Gear S3. I don't really know if I can reply to stuff on it since it is too small for my fingers for entering much text. But it shows my emails and separated by accounts, it shows events. I do recall pairing it as a phone "answerer" at one time but stopped. I generally keep the "face" off and tap the button when I want it - battery lasts much longer that way - 3 days. Easy wireless charging - no cable to connect. It can map hikes and provide verbal distance/heartbeat cues along the way.

And an unexpected side benefit, while I have it generally silenced, when I wonder too far from my phone it lets out a little beep and I realize the phone is on the upstairs desk as I head out to the garbage or just leave the house.
    10-01-18 10:14 AM
    Pebble user here, works flawlessly. Unfortunately they are gone as a company, but my Pebble works just fine. Minimum 7 days on one charge is still what keeps me from going to WearOS.
    10-01-18 12:07 PM
    I am using Fitbit Ionic and it works well with my KEYone. You do need to reset the phone each time a new app update is installed but I think this is requirement for all android phones to work with this app.
    10-01-18 12:10 PM
    Garmin Vivoactive HR here:

+ve:

- a week battery life.
    - fitness based, most activities catered for including swimming.
    - Logs HR, steps, floors climbed etc.
    - Answer calls, text notifications, meetings pop up etc.
    - I use it as a morning alarm (vibrates).

-ve:

- sometimes a pain to sync.
    - Under counts my steps often.
    - A bit dated. There is a newer version which supports android pay etc. Could be more refined.

Not a patch on the Apple watch but then you have to pay an arm and a leg for that and only works with ios.

I have a metal bracelet on mine and basically don't take it off except to charge once a week.
    10-01-18 01:04 PM
    You think it'll work more accurately than on Fitbit Blaze?
    11-12-18 09:50 AM
    My Movado Connect with Android Wear OS works seamlessly with my KEYone. It has Google Fit, NFC with Google Pay (yes it works), gets Hub messages and texts - you can answer and also control messages and notifications you receive to maximize battery life. I get one day off a full charge with the face always on setting. Pricey I know but it does work as well as it looks!
    11-13-18 08:13 AM
    I forgot to mention the Movado Connect also has a microphone to use with Google Assistant and to answer messages.
    11-13-18 08:28 AM
    Fitbit Ionic here. Works flawlessly, replying on different items works, messages come through nicely. Battery lasts around 4 days.
    11-13-18 08:29 AM
    What will work more accurately? What do you primarily want your watch to do?
    11-13-18 09:33 AM
    I use the Amazfit pace, it's more geared towards fitness but works well enough with alerts and message notifications. can't reply though. Or pick calls which is actually fine by me. it also is dirt cheap so a good first smartwatch
    11-13-18 12:23 PM
    I have a Ticwatch Pro. I like it because it has two screens -- a low Powered LCD that is always on, and a regular screen underneath it that does the Wear OS stuff. I had another LG smart watch, but found that I couldn't use the Always On option without having to charge it twice a day... and without the Always On enabled, there was always a delay to wake the screen to check the time. The Ticwatch gets around this by basically having an ereader screen that can stay on without impacting battery. There's also a way to only use this screen and get 30 day battery life. It still logs your steps in this mode, but no notifications, etc.... So I don't use it in full "Essential Mode" but still get 2 day battery life using it as a regular Wear OS watch and the Always On e-reader display.

Also love the band it came with! Leather on the visible side, rubber on the skin side. Very comfortable and no worries about leather getting old/smelly if you sweat, etc.
    11-13-18 07:06 PM
    What will work more accurately? What do you primarily want your watch to do?
    My watch gives me 2 time zones, a compass and a thermometer! ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Keyone Smart watch options.-img_20181113_2049555.jpg  
    FF22 and caotu like this.
    11-13-18 08:56 PM
    I have a Ticwatch Pro. I like it because it has two screens -- a low Powered LCD that is always on, and a regular screen underneath it that does the Wear OS stuff. I had another LG smart watch, but found that I couldn't use the Always On option without having to charge it twice a day... and without the Always On enabled, there was always a delay to wake the screen to check the time. The Ticwatch gets around this by basically having an ereader screen that can stay on without impacting battery. There's also a way to only use this screen and get 30 day battery life. It still logs your steps in this mode, but no notifications, etc.... So I don't use it in full "Essential Mode" but still get 2 day battery life using it as a regular Wear OS watch and the Always On e-reader display.

Also love the band it came with! Leather on the visible side, rubber on the skin side. Very comfortable and no worries about leather getting old/smelly if you sweat, etc.
    I have one of these also. Love it.
    11-13-18 09:22 PM
    I have one of these also. Love it.
    I too have the Ticwatch Pro and think it's good which works well with the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Just wished for more faces on the website.
    11-14-18 02:25 PM
    First I used a Pebble together with Q10 and Passport. Since I have a KeyOne I used a Fossile Q Explorist 3 Gen. It works perfect togehter with KeyOne but battery life was just one day so I switched to Withings / Nokia Steel HR. Now I'm happy with this watch because it has everything I need and battery life is about 4 weeks.
    11-16-18 04:54 AM
    For those who own Keyone's, which smart watches works well with the Keyone with more features like text replying, call answering and fitness app? What are your suggestions?
    Fitbit. I own ionic and it supports any apps on KEYone
    11-16-18 08:06 PM
    I'm still on my Sony smartwatch 3 which is totally ok for me... if it wasn't for the fact that it didn't get a wear 2 update and I can't sync music from my mobile anymore, now I have to carry my mobile around the gym as well, thank you Google 😒
    11-18-18 02:28 AM
    My Movado Connect with Android Wear OS works seamlessly with my KEYone. It has Google Fit, NFC with Google Pay (yes it works), gets Hub messages and texts - you can answer and also control messages and notifications you receive to maximize battery life. I get one day off a full charge with the face always on setting. Pricey I know but it does work as well as it looks!
    I read on the BlackBerry hub Google playstore description that it's available on wear OS but cant find it anywhere....is this still available?
    04-22-19 07:19 AM
    I have a Huawei Sport Watch 2 running Wear OS 2.0 and it works flawlessly with my KeyOne... Also have the Mediapad M5 8.4 tablet and Freebuds... Huawei products are really good in my opinion...
    04-22-19 02:30 PM
    Still rocking a Pebble Time ($40 new on eBay) and it works great. no frills. gets you what you need.
    05-01-19 04:49 PM
    Samsung galaxy watch 46mm .....all ok
    05-02-19 02:35 PM
    even chinese mi band works well
    05-03-19 03:08 AM
26 12