Hi

Is there an android smart watch, that would compliment the coolness and individuality of the Keyone?

Regards Chris
    Gear S3 Classic in Silver. Be sure to buy a nice crocodile or alligator black leather strap to compliment the silver bezel.
    05-19-17 08:49 PM
    I have the LG Watch Urbane version 1. Got it for $50 on craigslist.
    Gets me through two full days without a recharge and I hammer it pretty hard with vibrating notifications for Texts, Twitter, instagram, hootsuite and email. I leave the screen always on at maximum brightness with the classy watch face and red ticker. Not that I care that much, but I'm CONSTANTLY getting compliments about how great it looks. Android wear 2.0 released a few months ago allows it to voice reply to texts, which I love. The only thing I don't like about it as opposed to the apple watch, which I still own on the rare occasions when I use the Iphone, is that you can't pick up calls with it and do the **** Tracy talk to the watch thing. Otherwise it's an elegant looking tank of a device that actually looks and feels like a real watch.
    05-19-17 09:25 PM
    It depends for what you want it. I had a few... I run a lot and do a lot o cycling... The better for sports and notifications das the vivo active hr... However... The battery was really bad as like all others... Until i found vector watch... A great watch a month battery does the job with notifications is a kind of better pebble... I really love it and ended up buying a tomtom hr for sports... Guess all depends of what you need it for...
    05-20-17 03:06 PM
    the ASUS ZEN WATCH 2 is the smart watch im using right now and pairs well and better than average battery life.
    05-21-17 11:48 AM
    I know you can access through the Gear app but if Samsung authentication servers don't recognise the KEYone you get this problem.
    After sending in a support email to Samsung I now have access to their app store so watch faces and app's now show in the Gear app.
    05-23-17 05:05 AM
    Can anyone recommend a good "rugged" smart watch, like my G-Shock? Impact resistant, waterproof, large size, etc?
    05-23-17 05:17 AM
    The original LG Urbane (LG-W150) with black band . Has a similar style and although previous gen, gets the 2.0 Wear update.
    Yeah, LG Urbane are perfect fit for KEYone (I'll post photo). But Android Wear 2 is a real disaster...
    05-23-17 05:40 AM
    Well.... not exactly "rugged"... but... the vivoactive hr is a great one!
    05-23-17 07:12 AM
    After sending in a support email to Samsung I now have access to their app store so watch faces and app's now show in the Gear app.
    Told ya. Glad you got it sorted out.

Can anyone recommend a good "rugged" smart watch, like my G-Shock? Impact resistant, waterproof, large size, etc?
    Maybe something from Suunto or Garmin?
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-23-17 07:14 AM
    I do like the battery life. I've been tending to charge it when I hit the shower but I can get 3 days ordinarily. Daily charging would have driven me crazy or more likely I would have returned it.

Forget the law suit (my gray matter already has!!!!).

Well, I hope your health will allow adventures galore. Here's today's hike including the log created by the Gear S3 on the Priv :
    I agree and I do the same most of the time. Unless I forget to charge it for a couple of days, in that case I leave it for a while longer while preparing dinner or something like that.

No lawsuit? Too bad, thought we might go on a hike together after the trial.

Btw, great photos... Hopefully my gray matter will start remembering to take the phone out of the pocket once in a while to capture something nice as well... While most of my generation's Instagramming, Snapping and Facebooking, my phone's camera could die altogether and I probably wouldn't notice for two months. :/
    FF22 likes this.
    05-23-17 07:31 AM
    I agree and I do the same most of the time. Unless I forget to charge it for a couple of days, in that case I leave it for a while longer while preparing dinner or something like that.

No lawsuit? Too bad, thought we might go on a hike together after the trial.

Btw, great photos... Hopefully my gray matter will start remembering to take the phone out of the pocket once in a while to capture something nice as well... While most of my generation's Instagramming, Snapping and Facebooking, my phone's camera could die altogether and I probably wouldn't notice for two months. :/
    Maybe we can go on a hike together without a law suit.
    05-23-17 08:14 AM
    Maybe we can go on a hike together without a law suit.
    That never occurred to me.
    Anyway, we most certainly could (should? would? ), but the ~5000 miles distance from Croatia to the US might pose a bit of a problem.
    If you happen to find yourself here, of course, give me a call. I'll do the same if I'll be visiting the US, which I hopefully will at some point in the more or less near future.
    05-23-17 09:57 AM
    That never occurred to me.
    Anyway, we most certainly could (should? would? ), but the ~5000 miles distance from Croatia to the US might pose a bit of a problem.
    If you happen to find yourself here, of course, give me a call. I'll do the same if I'll be visiting the US, which I hopefully will at some point in the more or less near future.
    MIGHT be going back to the Dolomites. Have to check if there's still and opening.
    05-23-17 10:37 PM
    I have the Nixon Mission and Garmin Fenix 5. Both are waterproof and look pretty rugged. The Mission is a lot more ready for rough and tumble though while the Fenix has the superior battery life (2 weeks vs 2 days on the Mission).
    05-23-17 11:09 PM
    MIGHT be going back to the Dolomites. Have to check if there's still and opening.
    Dolomites in Italy? That distance reduction would help our cause for sure.
    05-24-17 04:09 AM
    Dolomites in Italy? That distance reduction would help our cause for sure.
    Yes, those Dolomites. Been there 3 times, twice in Summer and once cross-country skiing in Winter - great place.
    05-24-17 09:16 AM
    I've been using the Garmin Fenix 5X for a month. Hands down, the best Fitness/Smartwatch I have had. I've owned every smartwatch known to man. Love love love the 5X. Not to mention, the battery lasts 7 or more days.
    05-24-17 01:00 PM
    Yeh gear S plugin and Samsung accessory service get installed automatically when you install the Gear app otherwise it doesn't work.

No worries, in the tech world its always assume the person having the problem is an idi0t

Seems the crackberry forums censor idi0t. shame
    Try it again now, mine started working this morning with the keyone.

Taken it to Samsung shop and asked their support team online about 2 weeks ago and neither could give me a solution. But this morning it just randomly let me access the store.
    05-30-17 11:01 AM
    Hi

Is there an android smart watch, that would compliment the coolness and individuality of the Keyone?

Regards Chris
    I used other Gear s2 and Moto 360. Both work great with all android
    05-30-17 11:06 AM
    Funny enough I've just got an S3 Frontier! So much better than that Apple toy I had.
    05-31-17 05:13 AM
    Yes, those Dolomites. Been there 3 times, twice in Summer and once cross-country skiing in Winter - great place.
    Never been there (didn't even remember what and where it was until I googled after you mentioned it, my geography grades were never very good ), though I've been in Italy a few times, and am going to Florence this summer...

Funny enough I've just got an S3 Frontier! So much better than that Apple toy I had.
    Congratulations! Hope you'll like it as much as I do.
    05-31-17 01:35 PM
    I have a Withings Steel HR and it has great trouble syncing with Bluetooth and keeps dropping out whenever I manage to achieve a connection - about to give up and try Fitbit.
    06-08-17 06:46 PM
    Hello

Are you happy with S3 and iPhone?

I have iPhone and keyone also. Bought S3 yesterday, not open yet.

Thanks
    11-20-17 11:42 AM
    Hello

Are you happy with S3 and iPhone?

I have iPhone and keyone also. Bought S3 yesterday, not open yet.

Thanks
    Can't answer the iphone question. But I like my Samsung Gear S3. It works quite well and recently someone posted a link to allow Samsung Pay to work with the KeyOne. It had worked flawlessly with the Priv. But when I moved to the KeyOne it would not setup and work. The link is to a version of the Samsung Pay apk file. If you are interested:

https://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content...mirror.com.apk
    11-20-17 12:56 PM
    Don't have a Keyone yet but the Samsung Gear S3 pairs nicely with the Priv. In the US I've got Samsung Pay to work and Shealth on the watch communicates with the Priv so I can see my various stats.

You can pair it with the phone to make phone calls although I've only tested it since I prefer pairing with other devices. I also receive email and BBM on the watch.

Samsung is NOT Android Wear/Gear.
    You received BBM on the S3 Gear?! How did you pull that off?!
    11-20-17 01:08 PM
52 123