For some reason today my Keyone will not be quick when waking up using the fingerprint sensor. I already did a backup and reset the phone and still is happening.

After leaving the phone go to sleep mode it is very slow waking up, 3-5 seconds after I either double tap or use the fingerprint sensor.

It is very annoying.
    08-10-17 08:27 PM
    For some reason today my Keyone will not be quick when waking up using the fingerprint sensor. I already did a backup and reset the phone and still is happening.

After leaving the phone go to sleep mode it is very slow waking up, 3-5 seconds after I either double tap or use the fingerprint sensor.

It is very annoying.
    Did you recently install any new apps?

If you did a backup and reset but then reloaded your old apps, you might have reintroduced a bad app or bad data
    08-11-17 01:41 AM
    This slow down is an ongoing issue. Definitely annoying.
    08-11-17 02:12 AM

It is very annoying.
    Have you changed any developer options? The animator duration can do this
    08-11-17 02:18 AM
    This happened to me, turned out it was the SD card that had unmounted itself but not remounted. I removed the card and re-inserted and it solved it.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-11-17 04:19 AM
    I noticed this as well.. it was my SD CARD.
    I had recently purchased a 256GB class 10 SD CARD, turns out it was dirt slow and not the U3 but instead not even a U1... It was slowing the wake speed and the fingerprint unlock speed down 2-3. Very noticable.

I fixed it by putting in a speedy SD CARD like a U3. Google it, Samsung devices have this as well.. It has to do with the I/O for external storage BB has chosen in the Kernel.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-11-17 05:08 AM
    Thanks guys!!! removed the SD card and fixed the issue. I also notice the phone working quicker. so my guess is that it was somehow slowing the phone overall. will be getting a better SD card then.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-11-17 08:37 AM