I have had a KEYOne Silver Edition since launch and I do experience lag on my device.

I wanted to know if I could get some feedback from owners of both the Silver Edition and Black Edition with the 4GB of RAM.

Have you noticed an improvement in device performance? Importantly no lag?

I'm trying to decide if I should get a Black Edition or wait for the KEYOne successor.

Thank you all for any comments or feedback!
    12-13-17 11:39 AM
    I get some lag on my Black Keyone and its just because you need to clear the cache out and close some apps but other than that the most memory its used is 3.2 out of 4 gig and like I say there is no replacement for displacement under the hood
    12-13-17 11:44 AM
    I have both and I do notice the black edition is more snappier and handles many apps better than the silver edition. The extra gig does make a difference for my use and having double the storage is an added bonus.
    krazyatom and europolska00 like this.
    12-13-17 11:49 AM
    I get some lag on my Black Keyone and its just because you need to clear the cache out and close some apps but other than that the most memory its used is 3.2 out of 4 gig and like I say there is no replacement for displacement under the hood
    No replacement for displacement! Love it!!
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    12-13-17 12:20 PM
    I have had a KEYOne Silver Edition since launch and I do experience lag on my device.

I wanted to know if I could get some feedback from owners of both the Silver Edition and Black Edition with the 4GB of RAM.

Have you noticed an improvement in device performance? Importantly no lag?

I'm trying to decide if I should get a Black Edition or wait for the KEYOne successor.

Thank you all for any comments or feedback!
    I had the Silver one a few months back then got the Black Edition 4GB version recently and the biggest difference is now I don't have to keep closing apps to make it snappy or reboot every day. It's always fast. That 1GB makes a big difference because the OS and a few apps loaded get you close to 3GB RAM usage already so an extra gig is well worth it
    texn884 and europolska00 like this.
    12-13-17 01:33 PM
    there is no replacement for displacement under the hood
    12-13-17 02:24 PM
    Where exactly in the settings do you clear the cache?
    12-13-17 02:29 PM
    go to storage then click on Internal shared storage and look for Cached data
    sesp9 and europolska00 like this.
    12-13-17 02:49 PM
    I just cleared mine after I posted that
    12-13-17 02:50 PM
    I wish there was a shortcut widget for it. Either way, it does help speed up things.
    RLeeSimon likes this.
    12-13-17 03:16 PM