At the outset, I would like to point out that I can not afford a black version, let alone a model that will be released this year.
    Until now, I used the phones quite intensively, a lot of forums, FB, YT and the Internet. For this, work-related elements, ie a lot of e-mail and phone calls. Now I am older and I would like the new phone to be used for SMS, e-mail, phone calls and taking photos. The games never fascinated me and I used chess from time to time.
    Now I have a plan to significantly reduce spending time on the phone and I wonder if K1 silver will cope with my, I hope, not excessive?
    05-08-18 09:46 AM
    At the outset, I would like to point out that I can not afford a black version, let alone a model that will be released this year.
    Until now, I used the phones quite intensively, a lot of forums, FB, YT and the Internet. For this, work-related elements, ie a lot of e-mail and phone calls. Now I am older and I would like the new phone to be used for SMS, e-mail, phone calls and taking photos. The games never fascinated me and I used chess from time to time.
    Now I have a plan to significantly reduce spending time on the phone and I wonder if K1 silver will cope with my, I hope, not excessive?
    I have a SE since launch, and have no issues whatsoever.

Still 2 more years of security patches too.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-08-18 10:13 AM
    The K1 is a great phone, but not without its faults. Personally, at this point I'd wait for the K2. If the K2 is out of the question, then I'd wait until about a month or so after the K2 launches. The K1 should be a bit cheaper at that point.

Personally, I love my K1. I use my phone mostly for Twitter, SMS, web, music, and Android Auto. Using all of those on a typical day, I go to bed with at least 40% battery remaining (unplug at 7:00AM, return at 11:00PM). The battery life is easily the best of any Android handset I've ever used.
    05-08-18 10:36 AM
    For the use you have described, the Silver should be more than good enough.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-08-18 10:59 AM
    Bought a K1 about a month ago. nice phone, no issues, damn good battery.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-08-18 11:23 AM
    just bought K1 Black Edition yesterday this gadget just perfect for me
    05-16-18 12:01 AM
    The silver KEYone is a great phone. I love the long battery life. It takes very good photos, especially with a little practice.
    So, it is well worth buying, and as mentioned above, probably going down in price in the not to distant future. I also like how classy it looks.
    05-16-18 09:06 PM
    Going on 6 months with my SE K1 and loving it! Plus, the Silver Edition looks like a proper BlackBerry! Cheers,
    05-17-18 12:07 AM
    I do find it a bit slow / buggy when using with Andoid Auto. have had to do a few restarts. For every day use its fine, but not seamless...
    05-17-18 04:14 PM