I own the AT&T 3/32 KEYone and the BE 4/64 KEYone and use both of them as we speak. Neither has WFC and both have VoLTE on the AT&T network since I’m using the AT&T KEYone provisioned SIM in the BE KEYone as necessary.

I paid $499 right after introduction for. AT&T version and it’s still getting security updates. I paid $249 around beginning of this year for BE version and it received updates through April of this year. I personally never pay full price for any device without carrier support. That means no Key2 or Key2 LE for me. Six months ago, I purchased two iPhone XR on AT&T BOGO special for $750 so I’ve spent the same amount on all hardware. I’d buy another BE KEYone at $249 or less. The AT&T KEYone is too much now unless price is $299 or less but you’re getting carrier support..
    So, you are satisfied with your KEYone? Over the last couple years, I have read some not so good things about it and the keyboard. Any insight, is appreciated. The unlocked KEY2 is/was pricey and seems to be hard to find now. I can get the KEYone for about $330 or so via the monthly installments.
    08-20-19 02:37 PM
    So, you are satisfied with your KEYone? Over the last couple years, I have read some not so good things about it and the keyboard. Any insight, is appreciated. The unlocked KEY2 is/was pricey and seems to be hard to find now. I can get the KEYone for about $330 or so via the monthly installments.
    I still have a KEYᵒⁿᵉ used as a daily driver in my household. No problems as long as you maintain it.
    bb9900user2018 and Exedorable like this.
    08-20-19 02:47 PM
    Yes I am. If you’re going to need the installment plan, I definitely recommend as it’s easier to deal with AT&T compared with any OEM including Apple since carrier doesn’t want to lose service relationship with you. I’d suggest a manager in telephone sales department could probably get price down to $250-$299 just to sell it. Nothing to lose. Point to Amazon 4/64 KEYone pricing.
    08-20-19 02:54 PM
    I still have a KEYᵒⁿᵉ used as a daily driver in my household. No problems as long as you maintain it.
    How are you with the keyboard?
    08-20-19 03:06 PM
    Yes I am. If you’re going to need the installment plan, I definitely recommend as it’s easier to deal with AT&T compared with any OEM including Apple since carrier doesn’t want to lose service relationship with you. I’d suggest a manager in telephone sales department could probably get price down to $250-$299 just to sell it. Nothing to lose. Point to Amazon 4/64 KEYone pricing.
    I'm not a big social media person, nor do I have many apps on my phone, so I may not have as much of an issue with the KEYone. Oddly, I have been more fixated on the keyboard. You can't beat a BlackBerry for speed and accuracy. Although, I have had a few BB models over the years and I have adjusted to any differences. I have just read some not so good things about the keyboard and that the KEY2 is much better. So, you are suggesting that I see a manager at an ATT store and they might bring it down? Haggling is not my strong suit, but hey, stranger things have been known to happen. Here's to all the lemmings that make fun of my BlackBerry . . . the potential of an up and running Classic in one hand and a KEY1 in the other.
    08-20-19 03:17 PM
    I'm not a big social media person, nor do I have many apps on my phone, so I may not have as much of an issue with the KEYone. Oddly, I have been more fixated on the keyboard. You can't beat a BlackBerry for speed and accuracy. Although, I have had a few BB models over the years and I have adjusted to any differences. I have just read some not so good things about the keyboard and that the KEY2 is much better. So, you are suggesting that I see a manager at an ATT store and they might bring it down? Haggling is not my strong suit, but hey, stranger things have been known to happen. Here's to all the lemmings that make fun of my BlackBerry . . . the potential of an up and running Classic in one hand and a KEY1 in the other.
    Not carried in stores and only available though internet sales or 800 sales department. Either should be willing to negotiate although I feel telephone is more effective.

I’ve never been a fan of the capacitive PKB on any of my BB hardware. The Key2 PKB Mafia have mixed reviews saying PRIV and KEYone better and others saying worse. Personally, the KEYone was designed @ BlackBerry and was part of the licensing deal. The Key2 differentiations could be all due to BBMo/TCL changes you either love or hate. I actually use both my KEYones along with the iPhone XR that I got when AT&T Key2 or Key2 LE didn’t materialize. If only choosing one, I’d take my AT&T version for carrier support over BE version relying on Amazon BBMo support...
    08-20-19 03:26 PM
    How are you with the keyboard?
    I'm not sure what you're asking, but I have no problems with it.
    08-20-19 03:28 PM
    I'm not sure what you're asking, but I have no problems with it.
    You had mentioned having no issues with your KEYone and would like to know your thoughts on the keyboard. I have just read some very negative reviews in the past, so just curious.
    08-20-19 03:33 PM
    You had mentioned having no issues with your KEYone and would like to know your thoughts on the keyboard. I have just read some very negative reviews in the past, so just curious.
    Keyboard is rock solid and responsive.
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    08-20-19 03:34 PM
    Not carried in stores and only available though internet sales or 800 sales department. Either should be willing to negotiate although I feel telephone is more effective.

I’ve never been a fan of the capacitive PKB on any of my BB hardware. The Key2 PKB Mafia have mixed reviews saying PRIV and KEYone better and others saying worse. Personally, the KEYone was designed @ BlackBerry and was part of the licensing deal. The Key2 differentiations could be all due to BBMo/TCL changes you either love or hate. I actually use both my KEYones along with the iPhone XR that I got when AT&T Key2 or Key2 LE didn’t materialize. If only choosing one, I’d take my AT&T version for carrier support over BE version relying on Amazon BBMo support...
    Thank you for your input. It is truly a wakeup call, as I believe I have just been in denial the last couple of years. I'm reading up and learning allot.
    08-20-19 03:35 PM
    Thank you for your input. It is truly a wakeup call, as I believe I have just been in denial the last couple of years. I'm reading up and learning allot.
    I am enamoured with my Black Edition Blackberry KeyOne. 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, battery lasts two days, excellent LCD screen, great radio reception for me on T-Mobile in all areas I have traveled. Good camera, feels great ergonomically in my hand, one of my favorite Blackberry keyboards, love the front built in fingerprint sensor. Certain the Silver version would be well received as well. For the price very good.
    08-23-19 10:04 AM
    Get the black edition, skip the silver
    08-23-19 11:09 AM
    I am enamoured with my Black Edition Blackberry KeyOne. 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, battery lasts two days, excellent LCD screen, great radio reception for me on T-Mobile in all areas I have traveled. Good camera, feels great ergonomically in my hand, one of my favorite Blackberry keyboards, love the front built in fingerprint sensor. Certain the Silver version would be well received as well. For the price very good.
    Thank you for the input. My carrier offers the black edition right now. My Classic is fixed . . . thanks to the everyone here at CrackBerry and BlackBerry!! I haven't had the chance to get on this week, due to some things that came up. I will be checking in regularly, as I feel the need to keep abreast. I'm pondering the KeyOne out of fear at this point, as my Classic is working great. Some things have improved due to the reset (cept for the camera focus), so I'm grateful all the way around! Can't thank you all enough!!
    08-23-19 03:42 PM
    Thank you for the input. My carrier offers the black edition right now. My Classic is fixed . . . thanks to the everyone here at CrackBerry and BlackBerry!! I haven't had the chance to get on this week, due to some things that came up. I will be checking in regularly, as I feel the need to keep abreast. I'm pondering the KeyOne out of fear at this point, as my Classic is working great. Some things have improved due to the reset (cept for the camera focus), so I'm grateful all the way around! Can't thank you all enough!!
    Your carrier, AT&T, is my carrier too. The AT&T Space Black Edition is only 3/32 and not the Limited Black Edition 4/64 model that boon is referring to. Right now, the AT&T KEYone is coming up on it's two year or 24 month anniversary on the AT&T sales network. That's six months or total of 30 months since KEYone Silver Edition was introduced.

Either through eventual inventory depletion or age discontinuation, I don't believe you have much time left to buy the AT&T KEYone with the monthly payments. Right now, it's listed @ $11.67/month for 30 months. Ask the Key2 or Key2 LE buyers here that waited to buy a now unavailable device. If you can't afford now, you probably never can as it won't go down much. You might get $50-100 less if you try real hard with 800 number or internet sales manager. It's not sold in AT&T stores. That's another reason for lower inventory unlike the old BlackBerry days.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but I wouldn't dawdle.
    Exedorable likes this.
    08-23-19 07:56 PM
    Follow-up FWIW:

Long-time Classic user, I had a KEY2 for a few days and backed out of the contract. Happened on a deal for the silver KEYone for CDN$229 (about USD$170) and bought it.

I use a smartphone primarily for work. It's an indispensable tool. I'm almost always on the move and frequently outside. But I don't need a rocketship; modest performance is fine. I'm not a gamer and I don't do social media, so I don't care about a lot of stuff that's a big deal to other folks.

So as an atypical user, coming from the Classic and about 3 days on a KEY2, I offer the following early impression of the SE:

1. It's a relief finally to be able to find and download resources (chiefly documents) without hitting a dead end thanks to an ancient browser.

2. It's nice to have access to the Play Store, but with one exception I had all the apps on the Classic that I needed for my gig. Maybe till I'm dead.

3. No, it's not as fast as the 2. The 6GB KEY2 seemed even to boot twice as fast. But as a step up from the Classic... It's fine.

4. Several times on the 2, I hit the spacebar accidentally while going for one of the letter keys immediately above it. Maybe I'd have gotten used to it in time(?)

I'm finding the keyboard on the KEYone easy to use so far, despite having smaller keys. I'm quite comfortable with it.

5. Capacitive keyboard... there will never be a substitute for a trackpad. Anyone who thinks otherwise has never used one, or simply has a much different use case than I do. (And that's fine.)

I'd almost rather be without it, since I keep expecting it to do more... to do trackpad stuff. I'm sure I'll learn to lower my expectations.

5. Not a fan of the KEYone keyboard glossiness. Don't need the specular reflections.

6. For years I've used Stilgut flip cases with the hinge at the bottom.

I had the Classic configured so that I could answer the phone simply by flicking the case open, and hang up by closing it with a flick of the wrist. All one-handed.

No such luck on the KEY devices, AFAICT. If I had a BlackBerry folio case with the hole in the cover, I could see the clock or whatever else it shows when a smart cover is closed. But I want a full cover between the screen and the world when I'm not using it.

I have to learn to hang up!

...which is what I'm doing now. I wonder if one single user out there can relate. :-)
    08-23-19 08:08 PM
    After using k1 for 2 years, I think it's totally your choice to choose new K1 SE in 2019.
    However, as ppl mentioned above, you should consider some caveats before purchasing:
    1. K1 has reached EOL. It's mean that has no more security update, expect the critical one.
    2. With 3G ram & chipset 625 in 2019, you will feel some lags over time. Even if you can easily handle it with weekly clean cache & stop running apps with Power Centre App

3. The overall quality build is quite far from Blackberry standard, if you used previous BlackBerry devices such as BB Passport, you will feel it more clearly.
    08-23-19 10:57 PM
    Your carrier, AT&T, is my carrier too. The AT&T Space Black Edition is only 3/32 and not the Limited Black Edition 4/64 model that boon is referring to. Right now, the AT&T KEYone is coming up on it's two year or 24 month anniversary on the AT&T sales network. That's six months or total of 30 months since KEYone Silver Edition was introduced.

Either through eventual inventory depletion or age discontinuation, I don't believe you have much time left to buy the AT&T KEYone with the monthly payments. Right now, it's listed @ $11.67/month for 30 months. Ask the Key2 or Key2 LE buyers here that waited to buy a now unavailable device. If you can't afford now, you probably never can as it won't go down much. You might get $50-100 less if you try real hard with 800 number or internet sales manager. It's not sold in AT&T stores. That's another reason for lower inventory unlike the old BlackBerry days.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but I wouldn't dawdle.
    As I said, out of fear. Thank you for the validation. : )
    08-24-19 03:11 PM

5. Not a fan of the KEYone keyboard glossiness. Don't need the specular reflections.
    This x100

What a bad design decision...
    08-25-19 02:14 AM
43 12