Simple question here for y'all. Do you think the KEYone is the sexiest phone ever made?

There are a LOT of great looking phones out there, no doubt. But for me the combination of materials and overall design put the KEYone near, or maybe even at the very top of my list these days. It looks great, feels great, and no matter where I take it the phone is always a conversation starter.

What's your take?
    07-24-17 06:50 PM
    It's unique in a sea of Android slabs - that's for sure.

Didn't think I'd take to a pkb device again, but it's hard to put down. It's just so darn nice to look at!
    07-24-17 07:02 PM
    "Is the KEYone the sexiest phone ever made?"

Certainly not!

I say it's a tough call between the following: coral blue Samsung Galaxy Note 7, red iPhone 7+ and the LG V10 in opal blue.
    07-24-17 07:11 PM
    No

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 07:12 PM
    I never really cared for a material device being called "sexy," but that's just me. With that being said I think the KEYone is a great looking device.
    falbo likes this.
    07-24-17 07:45 PM
    I'll have to go with NO too! Sorry!

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 07:46 PM
    No. I will say that the design of it grows on you after a while.
    07-24-17 07:53 PM
    All personal opinion of course but when my wife and I (both OG Passport users) went to look at it, we instantly rejected it. We both just did not like the colour and design of the top portion. I just ordered a Huawei P10 and my wife is going the iPhone route. Then came the rumours of the all-black KEYone and we both like the looks of that. Go figure!
    07-24-17 08:07 PM
    @brookie229 - all black would be slick!!
    brookie229 and super_rigel like this.
    07-24-17 09:23 PM
    Yikes, you don't like the way it looks so you buy glass slabs instead? And yes, yes the KEYone is sexy as hell! An elegant, purposeful sort of sexy, but sexy none the less.
    07-24-17 11:38 PM
    It's handsome, obviously. Sexy? Close. But yes, extremely hard to put down nonetheless ;-)
    07-25-17 12:09 AM
    Simple question here for y'all. Do you think the KEYone is the sexiest phone ever made?

There are a LOT of great looking phones out there, no doubt. But for me the combination of materials and overall design put the KEYone near, or maybe even at the very top of my list these days. It looks great, feels great, and no matter where I take it the phone is always a conversation starter.

What's your take?
    No. That would be either the BlackBerry Priv or the Galaxy S8.
    07-25-17 12:44 AM

What's your take?
    I think if there was an all-blackbmodel that would be aesthetically very beautiful and sexy!
    07-25-17 09:43 AM
    For the people saying no.. I'm curious, what other device looks and feels better than the KEYᴼᴺᴱ?
    07-25-17 10:39 AM
    For the people saying no.. I'm curious, what other device looks and feels better than the KEYᴼᴺᴱ?
    The Classic. The trackpad put it over the KEYone. I love the "feel" of the trackpad ;-)
    07-25-17 10:57 AM

What's your take?
    I agree. It definitely looks different from the other phones, it's not yet another all black rectangle *yawn*

And the aluminum frame it has is quite detailed when you look at it closely.
    07-25-17 11:19 AM

What's your take?
    Nope, sorry, that title belongs to Sony Ericsson Arc S

07-25-17 11:30 AM
    I would say that the KEYone is definitely a beautiful/sexy phone. It's sleek!
    07-25-17 01:48 PM
    Butt Nasty!

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 02:00 PM
    LULZ
    Livermore likes this.
    07-25-17 02:03 PM
    Sexy in a powerful sense.

It imbues the user with a very serious vibe.

Heihachi from Tekken would use a keyone.
    07-25-17 02:04 PM
    I'm still partial to the Passport SE. I really really miss the physical size of it.
    Rallyfia likes this.
    07-25-17 02:12 PM
    07-25-17 02:20 PM

What's your take?
    No. That would be the Passport SE =)
    jyoule2017 likes this.
    07-25-17 04:48 PM

What's your take?
    I think its the sexiest phone 100%. The build quality and materials used. Just epic. My friend got the new s8, I had the keyone.
    Just by holding them the keyone oozes quality. My friend actually agreed. I rek the silver edition passport looked sweet too. I have the red one which is cool but keyone is on another level!
    Have to say it's the first new phone that reminds me of the BlackBerry Bold 9900 which looked epic. Good old BlackBerry days
    07-25-17 06:44 PM
68 123