Hi All,

Chris from the UK here, just joined the forum and am very close to buying a Blackberry Keyone. The only thing that's bothering me is that as I'm going round the reviews I often see that screens fall out or buttons fall off. Has Blackberry sorted this lately or is it still a common problem.

Chris
    10-19-17 09:18 AM
    Hi All,

Chris from the UK here, just joined the forum and am very close to buying a Blackberry Keyone. The only thing that's bothering me is that as I'm going round the reviews I often see that screens fall out or buttons fall off. Has Blackberry sorted this lately or is it still a common problem.

Chris
    Got mine since August. No screen or buttons issue.
    10-19-17 09:22 AM
    Hi All,

Chris
    They addressed the lack of glue on the screens back in late July. A new phone should be just fine.

Don't think buttons falling off is a common issue, but it does point to the importance of buying a phone from a source that will warranty it.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-19-17 09:56 AM