Hi everyone,

For existing keyone owners, what would you recommend for screen protectors based on your experience?

As I wait for mine to come, I have some time to order via Amazon or any other site or stop by a store.

It doesn't matter if its tempered glass or not.

Thanks!
    06-07-17 10:57 PM
    I'm waiting for bestbuy clearplex. KEYone not in database yet but I'm sure it will be there soon. they offer a lifetime warranty and they are usually really good at putting it on properly.
    06-07-17 11:32 PM
    Right now I have a clear screen on mine until the tempered glass is available from one of the companies I normally purchase from as they contain a lifetime warranty. I bought the clear screen off of amazon.
    06-08-17 03:28 AM
    Right now I have a clear screen on mine until the tempered glass is available from one of the companies I normally purchase from as they contain a lifetime warranty. I bought the clear screen off of amazon.
    Do you have a link and is it any good?
    06-08-17 10:37 AM
    I'm waiting for bestbuy clearplex. KEYone not in database yet but I'm sure it will be there soon. they offer a lifetime warranty and they are usually really good at putting it on properly.
    Is that only available in Canada? I tried doing a search and it looks to be based mostly in Canadian Best Buys.
    06-08-17 10:38 AM
    Is that only available in Canada? I tried doing a search and it looks to be based mostly in Canadian Best Buys.
    Yes I believe Canada only. It is a shame as it is a great service and they offer a lifetime warranty.

Whenever I want a refresh I just pop into bestbuy and they redo it no questions asked
    06-08-17 08:28 PM
    Just an FYI for you, you might want to hit them up again.
    I went to the BestBuy in Moncton, NB on June 3rd and got one put on mine. Seems to be in their database. There was no hesitation from them.
    With that said though, I will probably being going back shortly and looking at getting a new one put on. With the slight curves on the side of the screens, the screen protector has a slight over hang that didn't form to the bend of the screen. Which has caused me to catch the lip of it a few times and lift it off. One of these days it's going to peel a lot and mess it up.
    So when you do get it put on, perhaps mention that.
    06-08-17 10:06 PM
    This
    Attached Thumbnails Keyone Screen Protectors-_20170609_101957.jpg  
    06-08-17 10:23 PM
    Do you have a link and is it any good?
    https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-KE...UvbUpU12914413 --- currently sold out. It covers the entire screen if that's what you are asking. It's just a slim screen protector, nothing like the tempered glass which is what I'm waiting for.
    06-08-17 10:37 PM
    I went to the BestBuy in Moncton, NB on June 3rd and got one put on mine. Seems to be in their database. There was no hesitation from them.
    With that said though, I will probably being going back shortly and looking at getting a new one put on. With the slight curves on the side of the screens, the screen protector has a slight over hang that didn't form to the bend of the screen. Which has caused me to catch the lip of it a few times and lift it off. One of these days it's going to peel a lot and mess it up.
    Great thanks! Will go back and check here in Toronto see if I can get it done and thanks for the tip!
    06-16-17 11:11 PM
    Thansk! Got it today! I see how the slight curve makes it a difficult screen protector. However with clearplex if I don't like it or it peels they will just redo it!
    vpblaze likes this.
    06-17-17 01:16 PM
    yep they make the cut perfect to address the curved sides. As you say they will redo it anytime if your not satisfied.
    06-17-17 01:22 PM
    Hello

Have not received my KEYone just yet (hopefully by Monday) but did order screen protector Made in Germany by Dipos. They make for a lot of brands and Reviews were positive. In the package got 2 protectors. Good luck.
    06-21-17 09:40 AM
    Who needs a screen protector when u can just change the screen so easily? That's the purpose of the easily lifted KEYone screen.
    06-21-17 10:57 AM