Bought my KeyOne from Amazon early June; OK until screen lifted (on the left side) this morning without dropping. I went out to the DIY shop and bought the 3M Super Glue (see pic attached) with precision applicator (gel, not liquid) Applied three blobs the size of half a green bean (the first time I applied too little) and presto! No more screen lift. Tested by holding phone face down and tapping firmly on the back several times. Screen doesn't drop anymore. Hope this helps for those with same issue.KeyOne screen lift successful self repair.-2017-08-31-10.58.24.jpg
    08-31-17 12:17 AM
    Good luck! That's just above bubble gum, and below duct tape on my list of DIY products to choose.
    08-31-17 12:27 AM
    Sorry, but that's a terrible idea. You've just permanently damaged your phone screen and voided your warranty.
    korben78 likes this.
    08-31-17 01:59 AM
    Good luck! That's just above bubble gum, and below duct tape on my list of DIY products to choose.
    LOL.
    That would be an gluey upgrade as TCL originally (as rumored) used bubble gum-like material which dried out.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-17 05:57 AM
    A slightly more thick doubled side foam tape would be the best DIY fix for this issue if you didnt want to RMA your device. You can get some on Amazon and cut to suit your project needs. https://www.amazon.com/NIUTOP-Double...UvbUpU13006444
    08-31-17 08:47 AM
    Sorry, but that's a terrible idea. You've just permanently damaged your phone screen and voided your warranty.
    Why damage screen. They use glue as well.
    08-31-17 09:05 AM
    Bought my KeyOne from Amazon early June; OK until screen lifted (on the left side) this morning without dropping. I went out to the DIY shop and bought the 3M Super Glue (see pic attached) with precision applicator (gel, not liquid) Applied three blobs the size of half a green bean (the first time I applied too little) and presto! No more screen lift. Tested by holding phone face down and tapping firmly on the back several times. Screen doesn't drop anymore. Hope this helps for those with same issue.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-08-31 10.58.24.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	429308
    Hey the adhesive for mobile device screens is a bit different than commercial super glue! Manufacturers use a flexible temperature proof epoxy type glue in black!

I don't think reg glue will work long term, let us know I'm super curious about this whether it makes a difference or not!
    08-31-17 02:04 PM
    the adhesives in smartphones will lift with a heat gun. As noted above, the adhesive strips used in smartphone assembly can also be bought on Amazon. Hope you don't ever have to repair your device OP.
    08-31-17 04:19 PM
    The adhesive for phone screens is different but my thinking is so it can be heated up and the screen removed if necessary. I'm thinking the only downside of what the OP did is that he will never be able to remove the screen in the event of a repair being needed.

I did hear talk on this forum of regular diy store superglue releasing fumes which will eventually damage the screen but I don't know how true that is.
    08-31-17 04:30 PM