Post here IF AND ONLY IF if you have issues with your KEYone screen detaching from the phone body, partially or completely.

Let's add some standardization to this thing, so: if you have an issue, please post with photos, your device model, and when and where you bought it.
    Uzi and The_Q like this.
    06-17-17 07:59 AM
    06-17-17 08:25 AM
    I returned mine to BestBuy today after the bottom right corner of the screen came off yesterday. Phone was never dropped and mostly in a case, had it for exactly 2 weeks. Will not order a new one until there is proof that BlackberryMobile has fixed the issue. BB Keyone GSM on T-Mobile. Device was great and I loved it, but this build quality is unacceptable.
    vpblaze likes this.
    06-17-17 03:37 PM
    can't you bring the content of other threads into this one?

I thinking just the poster name and pic only
    06-17-17 03:42 PM
    Purchase from Amazon on May 30th. Used it for two weeks until I noticed the bottom right corner lifted.

I asked amazon for the replacement. And finger crossed hoping for the new one is fine since it is from different batch.

I literally babies my phone ... never dropped or bent for testing. But it still happened to me.

Number 3 ?
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone Screen Lift/Separation Megathread (READ 1ST POST)-1487617726.jpg  
    06-17-17 04:13 PM
    Purchase from Amazon on May 30th. Used it for two weeks until I noticed the bottom right corner lifted.

I asked amazon for the replacement. And finger crossed hoping for the new one is fine since it is from different batch.

I literally babies my phone ... never dropped or bent for testing. But it still happened to me.

Number 3 ?
    Did you check for a build date on the box of the first one?
    06-18-17 02:56 PM
    Ok another victim here. Ordered mine on May 31st via Amazon and received it June 2nd. Have always had it in its case and I believe I dropped it once on carpet. No {apparent} damage at all, but today I noticed while typing that the screen would actually sink while I was touching the screen then realized the bottom edge now lifts.

I will exchange it via Amazon for another that hopefully has the issue addressed. I really love the phone and its been great (battery, photos, etc) so I plan to stick with it.
    06-18-17 09:30 PM
    Where is the build date on the box?
    06-18-17 09:30 PM
    KEYone Screen Lift/Separation Megathread (READ 1ST POST)-img_0041.jpgKEYone Screen Lift/Separation Megathread (READ 1ST POST)-img_0042.jpgKEYone Screen Lift/Separation Megathread (READ 1ST POST)-img_0043.jpg I paid almost $700 to get a phone that is now held together by two pieces of scotch tape. What a joke.....
    Uzi likes this.
    06-18-17 09:40 PM
    Where is the build date on the box?
    I think it should be incorporated into one of the labels with bar code or serial or other number. It is generally in the DDMMYY (YYYY?) format. But I also think that I've read some folks say it is not on their box. So maybe it has been eliminated. In any event most believe it was the date the unit was BOXED and not when it was assembled. So it could have been in inventory for a week, month or longer before boxing.
    06-18-17 09:41 PM