I would like to point out if CBK is such a fanboy of Blackberry why did he leave? He has very publicly taken blackberry to task for not making good decisions and for turning out inferior products. Its a fact that can be easily researched right here. TCL did come out and say they would correct the issues and as far as I can tell they have fully accepted responsibility. I am one who has had a screen come off and so far they have been very involved in finding a soloution. Not just a replacement but one that the issue will not be happening again. I asked after they had decided to replace it if it would have a fix so I don't get one and have it happen again here is the response

"The issue will be fixed so you do not have to deal with this headache again, therefore the new KEYone you get will not provide you any issues.*

Thank you for choosing BlackBerry Mobile as your daily communication device.*"
    That's good to hear. But you should ask some more questions. Once they replace your unit with a proper one, do you still have your warranty? Who do you contact for possible warranty repair in the future? Be sure to ask that.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-15-17 05:13 AM
    I think I found a POSSIBLE reason the screens are popping up:
    Possible reason the screens are popping up

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...1&share_type=t
    If this is the case they are all going to do it sooner or later unless someone never uses the keys.
    06-15-17 05:51 AM
    Those salespeople should be fired for being stupide. Nobody bends their phone in ½ like the video. Kevin dropped 2 off the roof of his Tesla and nothing happened.
    Geez. So because Kevin's screen didn't pop out that's representative for every single device out there? My iPhone 6 Plus never bent. So can I make the claim that none of them did? They did, and just because mine never did that's not an all encompassing truth for ever single iPhone 6.
    kbz1960 and MikeX74 like this.
    06-15-17 07:32 AM
    Seriously speaking, it's time for a worldwide recall.
    You're welcome to your opinion, but until there is a safety hazard or major preponderance of failures, they will continue to handle things on a case by case basis. A global recall is an unreasonable expectation, especially considering they've responded responsibly.

ticking time-bombs.
    pkcable and David Macdonald like this.
    06-15-17 08:21 AM
    You are talking about something "completely flawed" with no evidence. First get the facts. Then give an opinion based on facts. That way readers can decide if the opinion is reasonable based on the facts.
    When did I say "completely flawed". All I did was mention that I went to the store to check out the model and the screen was popped out just like in the pictures and ask if the screen issue is really taking place. So why are you getting angry?
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    06-15-17 10:33 AM
    Lets all take it down a notch or two! It's just a thread on a forum, AND it's just a phone, NOT life and death!

KeyOne screen issue true?-64173876.jpg
    06-15-17 11:56 AM
    My screen just fell out...
    I bought my Keyone from Carphone Warehouse on UK release day. So mine is one of the first in UK.
    Phone has had light normal business use, always in a case. Never dropped.
    Having used BB loyally for 20 years now I have never seen this happen before on a BB.
    Shop says they will "send away for repair or replace, estimate 2 weeks". Not acceptable...its a business phone.
    no reply from Blackberry or TCL support email.
    So finally resorted to posting a pic of my broken keyone on TWITTER.
    BB did reply to that in a Twitter DM, although DM just says "Hello we've seen your screen has separated we'd like to assist"... sounds like a bot, will see if I get any real help...
    1. as I had one of first UK phones, I expect more guys and girls will suffer as I have.
    2. Display phone in my local Carphone warehouse also has loose screen....
    BB need a proper and real and fast replacement service for these handsets. Its not a handful as TCL said, its clearly a big issue.... as if BB didnt have enough reputational issues already..
    My iphone using colleagues are laughing at me,,,,,rubber bands holding my BB screen on... (the price of loyalty to BB)
    mrsimon likes this.
    07-30-17 06:56 AM
    same in my local store, keyone screen popped on display model, staff aware.
    07-30-17 06:58 AM
    Responding responsibly? My screen fell off and I have found it impossible to talk to anyone about it. i entered my EMEI number into BB support website and it basically said "this is not a Blackberry, contact TCL"!!!

If it was an iphone I could walk into the Apple store and demand a new one. BB dont have stores, but a visible and accessible helpline for this would be VERY good PR rather than alienating its remaining loyal clients... People should be sent a replacement immediately by courier, or guaranteed an in store same day exchange
    07-30-17 07:03 AM
    My screen just fell out...
    I bought my Keyone from Carphone Warehouse on UK release day. So mine is one of the first in UK.
    Phone has had light normal business use, always in a case. Never dropped.
    Having used BB loyally for 20 years now I have never seen this happen before on a BB.
    Shop says they will "send away for repair or replace, estimate 2 weeks". Not acceptable...its a business phone.
    no reply from Blackberry or TCL support email.
    So finally resorted to posting a pic of my broken keyone on TWITTER.
    BB did reply to that in a Twitter DM, although DM just says "Hello we've seen your screen has separated we'd like to assist"... sounds like a bot, will see if I get any real help...
    1. as I had one of first UK phones, I expect more guys and girls will suffer as I have.
    2. Display phone in my local Carphone warehouse also has loose screen....
    BB need a proper and real and fast replacement service for these handsets. Its not a handful as TCL said, its clearly a big issue.... as if BB didnt have enough reputational issues already..
    My iphone using colleagues are laughing at me,,,,,rubber bands holding my BB screen on... (the price of loyalty to BB)
    Sorry to hear about your problem.
    If you could look for the Keyone screen lift mega thread and post your case there. There are a couple of people from the UK sharing similar problem and suffering BBMo sh*tty customer service. You may like to read so to know what's going on.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-17 07:47 AM
    Responding responsibly? My screen fell off and I have found it impossible to talk to anyone about it. i entered my EMEI number into BB support website and it basically said "this is not a Blackberry, contact TCL"!!!

If it was an iphone I could walk into the Apple store and demand a new one. BB dont have stores, but a visible and accessible helpline for this would be VERY good PR rather than alienating its remaining loyal clients... People should be sent a replacement immediately by courier, or guaranteed an in store same day exchange
    Check out contacts:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12942492
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-30-17 12:36 PM
61 123