@OP I suggest claim warranty, manufacturing defects, good luck!
    05-26-17 11:25 AM
    I thought BlackBerry devices were very solid... My passport SE fell a lot of time, and it is still 9/10 after almost 2 y of intensive use.

Posted via Z10
    stlabrat likes this.
    05-26-17 11:36 AM
    Wow that's really bad.

I figured the reason they went with such an ugly, bulky design with that huge awkward silver forehead piece was for durability and strength.

I guess they actually just thought it looked good. 😜

Posted via CB10
    05-26-17 11:39 AM
    Brother, Sorry to hear that the phone is so crispy to break.
    05-26-17 11:42 AM
    Not yet, that I can find. Likely have to wait until someone tries to dip it in gold or JerryRigEverything gets ahold of one lol.
    Saw a gold dipped image on Instagram, shouldn't be far off
    05-26-17 12:12 PM
    Attachment 423941

For all those who believe this is an "alleged" story or I am faking it, attached are the pics I took, when taping the screen back into place it has stopped working.

Shots show I haven't been throwing the phone around. Light use at best.
    People out here will just say that stuff. I remember having Bluetooth issues on the z10 about a week after it was released . I was called a troll and everything else. I have no doubt this went down as you said and it is one defective device
    05-26-17 12:14 PM
    Just take the phone back! It's within the warranty at CPW ! My God people, it's one unit. This has happened to Apple, Samsung Nd most likely every smartphone maker.
    05-26-17 12:23 PM
    I've heard of screen lift, but this takes the cake.

Warranty that, ASAP.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-26-17 12:26 PM
    Earlier model always have some issues. My nintendo switch also had some issues with dock scratching the screen. Next production line should be even better for keyone.
    05-26-17 12:35 PM
    I think QC overlooked device

Posted by Passport SE killed by Whatsppp
    You may be right since this is the first case like this but than again there aren't that many phones in the wild so we'll have to wait and see after the US launch if this issue appears.
    Funny how most ppl said that the build quality is stellar and that the phone is build like a tank
    05-26-17 12:37 PM
    I've dropped mine from about 3-4 ft from pocket of pajamas onto my back porch(cement) a few nicks but nothing like the screen coming off. Another time onto wood floor from about 4 ft, slipped from hand.
    05-26-17 01:15 PM
    Am I the first person in the world this has happened too? @BlackBerry Mobile very disappointing. I feel so let down

The phone was dropped during a call onto the centre console in my car. Didn't even fall that far.
    Luckily I was able to continue to call.

BUT VERY angry at build quality.
    Reaching out via PM to better understand this occurrence. We look forward to learning more and working together on a suitable resolution.
    05-26-17 01:23 PM
    Hello The_Q. Please contact BlackBerry Mobile support hotline for an immediate solution on your encounter: United Kingdom 08000260729 9:00-21:00 (Monday – Saturday, Sunday Closed ).
    jamesharmeling and BigBadWulf like this.
    05-26-17 01:31 PM
    Reaching out via PM to better understand this occurrence. We look forward to learning more and working together on a suitable resolution.
    Glad you saw this. The goo injector went dry before it was supposed to
    Carjackd and jamesharmeling like this.
    05-26-17 03:38 PM
    Earlier model always have some issues. My nintendo switch also had some issues with dock scratching the screen. Next production line should be even better for keyone.
    Strange I cause I always believe that the earlier models are usually more solid ...this is just a fluke
    05-26-17 03:43 PM
    I've dropped mine from about 3-4 ft from pocket of pajamas onto my back porch(cement) a few nicks but nothing like the screen coming off. Another time onto wood floor from about 4 ft, slipped from hand.
    Remind me to never buy a device from you.
    krazyatom and anon(2313227) like this.
    05-26-17 03:44 PM
    Thank you and I have replied in the Private Message area, please let me know if you don't receive it.
    05-26-17 04:17 PM
    Hello The_Q. Please contact BlackBerry Mobile support hotline for an immediate solution on your encounter: United Kingdom 08000260729 9:00-21:00 (Monday – Saturday, Sunday Closed ).
    Dear Support,

Thank you, will do tomorrow (its 22:20HRS in UK)

Regards

The Q
    05-26-17 04:19 PM
    Funny how most ppl said that the build quality is stellar and that the phone is build like a tank
    That's right BB can't do no wrong.

Although nice​ to see BB mobile following up on that
    MikeX74 likes this.
    05-26-17 04:21 PM
    Apparently the May batch has alot of manufacturing problems.

Mine had dead keys. I'm shipping my dud set back today and ask for store credit so I can get a different phone. I can't afford to wait for the next time the stocks are available.

This launch have been nothing but disappointment
    05-26-17 04:23 PM
    Apparently the May batch has alot of manufacturing problems.

Mine had dead keys. I'm shipping my dud set back today and ask for store credit so I can get a different phone. I can't afford to wait for the next time the stocks are available.

This launch have been nothing but disappointment

Has BB confirmed the May batch had issues?
    05-26-17 04:28 PM
    Remind me to never buy a device from you.
    Don't buy a device from me.

There is your reminder luckily most device I have are never used by me. Just stored.
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-26-17 04:31 PM
    They will never confirm that, but all I can say is that my friend who distributes the KEYone to locals, and he told me that earlier batches has no issues whatsoever and when May comes, 25% of the devices tested had dead keayboards that some keys doesnt work. Sample size are ard the 100 mark each.

I don't know about you but that was convincing enough for me.

Actually i don't really know OP's batch no. so he might be able to confirm this.
    05-26-17 04:37 PM
    They will never confirm that, but all I can say is that my friend who distributes the KEYone to locals, and he told me that earlier batches has no issues whatsoever and when May comes, 25% of the devices tested had dead keayboards that some keys doesnt work. Sample size are ard the 100 mark each.

I don't know about you but that was convincing enough for me.

Actually i don't really know OP's batch no. so he might be able to confirm this.

I purchased from Selfridges UK on 29th April, according to the store sales man, I had one of the last 10 remaining in the store from the launch event.
    05-26-17 04:41 PM
    I purchased from Selfridges UK on 29th April, according to the store sales man, I had one of the last 10 remaining in the store from the launch event.
    Maybe TCL just haven't perfected the blackberry ������.

Broken keys which are dead on arrival and popping out screens just sounds weird when "Blackberry" is in the same sentence.
    stlabrat likes this.
    05-26-17 04:47 PM
615 ... 23456 ...